The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 01:06 AM (EST)

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Adam. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Yul (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections.

5. Have fun. That's an order.

6... Well, just this once, in case you still don't know the wingnuts are who signed on for this edition, they are...

Adam
Becky (do not use Rebecca for Becky)
Billy
Brad
Candice
Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" (Cowboy will be acceptable for this one)
Cecilia
Cristina
Jenny
Jessica
Jonathan (do not use Jon)
John (or JP)
Nathan (Nate)
Oscar (Ozzy)
Parvati
Rebecca (do not use Becky for Rebecca)
Sekou
Stephannie
Sundra
Yul

Edited to note: Becky is the Asian, Rebecca is the Black, John (JP) is the Hispanic, Jonathan is the White. Welcome to Survivor: Racial Profiling.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sekou Flowerpower 09-13-06 1
 Stephannie tribephyl 09-13-06 2
 Stephannie michel 09-13-06 3
 Rebecca survivor_21 09-13-06 4
 Rebecca Max Headroom 09-13-06 5
 Stephannie JazzyJax 09-13-06 6
 Stephanie Magnolia_Rocker 09-13-06 7
 Yul. Estee 09-13-06 8
 Sekou Scarlett O Hara 09-13-06 9
 Steph-ANNIE Corvis 09-13-06 10
 Stephannie xwraith27 09-13-06 11
 Stephannie kary1371 09-13-06 12
 Sekou Bravehart 09-13-06 13
 Stephannie AyaK 09-13-06 14
 Stephannie Brownroach 09-13-06 15
 Stephannie redbeard103152 09-13-06 16
 Sundra Chez 09-13-06 17
 Rebecca MJewel 09-13-06 18
 Steph-fanny blacknwhitedog 09-13-06 19
 Stephannie bobstew617 09-13-06 20
 Steph RudyRules 09-13-06 21
 Stephannie greg2557 09-13-06 22
 Stephannie seahorse 09-13-06 23
 Sekou dabo 09-14-06 24
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 09-14-06 25
   Stephannie PepeLePew13 09-14-06 30
 HEY STEPHANNIE... Round Robin 09-14-06 26
 Stephannie. cycles2k 09-14-06 27
 Sekou Lasann 09-14-06 28
 Stephannie HobbsofMI 09-14-06 29
 Rebecca LeftPinky 09-14-06 31
 Stephannie kircon 09-14-06 32
 Stephannie KObrien_fan 09-14-06 33
 Stephannie netta68 09-14-06 34
 Rebecca MDSkinner 09-14-06 35
 Stephannie gets gonged! PenMike 09-14-06 36
 Stephannie flygirl 09-14-06 37
 Stephannie whoami 09-14-06 38
 Stephannie sylvester 09-14-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sekou"
Wow, the first of the season! Vidcaps lead me to believe that the Manihiki tribe will come in last at the IC. Rebecca is one of the contestants that is schooled in Survivor, I think she will convince the three women that their only chance is to get rid of one of the guys, Sekou is oldest and largest, and he may have choked in the challenge.

Exiled: Jonathan

TDT has found fire at all of the camps with the exception of the Rarotonga tribe(this is debatable however as many are speculating that they will get their flints with the stash from the ship as in Ep 1, Season 1), and the only one he can not seem to find at the Rarotonga camp is Jonathan. Sounds plausible to me...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stephannie"
Ummm...
Yup.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Stephannie"
It's the name curse! I think a tribe of 3 women will not want to go down to only 1 man for the next challenge. They will look for balance.

Jonathan for exile seems right.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rebecca"
Come along sheep, I'm going to start the "Rebecca Bandwagon", or in this case would it be anti-bandwagon since I'm picking her to get the boot?

In any case, since there is no real evidence that one particular person gets booted, might as well guess someone different!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rebecca"
Add me to the bandwagon.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Stephannie"
No good reason, just had to pick somebody

JJ

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Stephanie"
-Mags

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yul."
I closed my eyes and pointed.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sekou"
I'm with Flo Po- the yellow tribe will lose immunity and the Sisterhood will prevail.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Steph-ANNIE"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

I think she won't fit in with Tribe Hollywood.

Go here for a little more.

Link

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Stephannie"
It's either her or Rebecca, and I think Rebecca's going to last at least a few more episodes.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stephannie"

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Sekou"
I'm with Flo Po and Scarlett for FP's reasons.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Stephannie"
I'm with Corvis. I think the rest of the tribe are wannabe media DAWs -- the proof of that contention is that they pick the one successful media DAW in the game for initial exile -- and I don't think Stephannie will fit in.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stephannie"
I agree with Corvis and AyaK. A feel-good 4-1 boot to start the game is preferable to a bad-vibes 3-2 boot. Stephannie can easily be rationalized away by the show-biz four, even if they like her personally.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-13-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stephannie"
Greater minds than I lead me to make this particular choice for the first boot. Looking forward to this season.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sundra"
I think I've seen Stephannie featured heavily in the previews so she seems unlikely to go first in my opinion. This team will likely keep the two guys who will be regarded as strong challenge players. This leaves Rebecca and Sundra. It's just my guess.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-13-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Rebecca"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

I am going with a Rebecca boot. I have no idea really but in the bios...it does say about Stephannie and Sundra, that one runs and one jogs. Could be if the first boot is a woman the guys get together and convince everyone to keep the most athletic. Have to see how the challenge goes and who is stronger. They may very well go by who will help their team more in the long run, rather than who likes who in the beginning. Just another thought to add to the mix .

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Steph-fanny"
I have no idea really

Go cowboy!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Stephannie"
I'll go with the majority this time. I have a feeling, though, things are not going to predictable this season!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Steph"
There is no clear choice here, but more signs point her way.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Stephannie"
I have no clue

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Stephannie"

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

09-14-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Sekou"
I'm going with Flower's logic this week.

09-14-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
25. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #25 compiling 24 votes, no vote changes, no previous tallies, no deleted posts, and no posts to point at and snicker (good goin', SB Tribe!) --

Stephannie: 15
Sekou: 4
Rebecca: 3
Sundra: 1
Yul: 1
Adam: UTR
Becky: UTR
Billy: UTR
Brad: UTR
Candice: UTR
Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" (Cowboy): UTR
Cecilia: UTR
Cristina: UTR
Jenny: UTR
Jessica: UTR
Jonathan: UTR
John/JP: UTR
Nathan/Nate: UTR
Oscar/Ozzy: UTR
Parvati: UTR

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Stephannie"
Good arguments have been made for Stephannie so I have no reason to doubt that she's the leading candidate to be booted tonight.

Just an interesting observation about dabo's vote tally:
All of the R to Z names have a vote so far, while none of the A to Q names have a vote.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-06, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "HEY STEPHANNIE..."
...it's time for you to go!

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Stephannie."
Just because I am being a follower and going with the majority view.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Sekou"

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Stephannie"
I've never done one of these because I've lost interest in Survivor but this set up has me interested.....So caught up on my reading and signs point to Steph....

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-14-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Rebecca"
I'll go with those that say Steph is in too many previews. We'll save her for another couple of weeks.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Stephannie"
If it's a woman like I believe, I just hope it's not Rebecca. I don't want to be kicked out before the roleplay game starts.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Stephannie"
For the reason, read it here

netta68 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail netta68 Click to send private message to netta68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Stephannie"
I was a lurker for many seasons (only posted once or twice) ... so here goes my first vote! Yes, I am following the pack

netta68

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Rebecca"
Seriously, I have no clue.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Stephannie gets gonged!"
That will teach her for using an old Survivor name!

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Stephannie"
Followin the crowd

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Stephannie"
Hard to tell what is going on at this time.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Stephannie"
I just logged in here for the first time this afternoon. I have no idea since I haven't looked at anything yet, so I'm going with what seems to be the flow.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •