The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Observation about the final 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Observation about the final 4"
I just realized something about the final 4. This version of survivor started with 4 tribes: the young gals, the young guys, the old gals and the old guys. We are now down to the final 4 and we have 1 member from each of those 4 original tribes. I would guess that before the game started that few people would expect that would be the result after all the alliances and back stabbing that takes place during a game of Survivor. I think that also tells us how limited the usefulness might be to attempt to logically figure out how a game will play out before the game starts.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Observation about the final 4 michel 05-10-06 1
   RE: Observation about the final 4 Brownroach 05-11-06 2
   RE: Observation about the final 4 Carnac The Adequate 05-11-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Observation about the final 4"
What I find interesting is that they had been the leaders of those 4 tribes:
-Terry was undeniably leader from day 1
-Cirie took control of the votes to lead to camp leader Tina's boot
-Danielle took leadership by doing the first challenge, and acting as buffer between spiritual Courtney and pragmatic Sally.
-There wasn't much leadership at Viveros. The only organization shown was Aras creating an "enegy field" and taking over the challenge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Observation about the final 4"
Also, totally by chance, Terry and Danielle were the ones who got to start the pick-em in Ep 2.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Observation about the final 4"
And also, coincidentally, in the original group photo taken when they arrived at the game, Terry and Danielle are pictured together, one behind the other, at the far end of the two rows of participants. Terry standing in the rear, Danielle kneeling in front.

I also like the irony of Danielle having lost the very first challenge, and almost getting Exiled first, but coming back to make it all the way to the end like this.

(Not that I "like" Danielle -- just the "dramatic irony.")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •