URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6399
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Observation about the final 4"

Posted by esquire on 05-10-06 at 01:32 PM
I just realized something about the final 4. This version of survivor started with 4 tribes: the young gals, the young guys, the old gals and the old guys. We are now down to the final 4 and we have 1 member from each of those 4 original tribes. I would guess that before the game started that few people would expect that would be the result after all the alliances and back stabbing that takes place during a game of Survivor. I think that also tells us how limited the usefulness might be to attempt to logically figure out how a game will play out before the game starts.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Observation about the final 4"
Posted by michel on 05-10-06 at 06:58 PM
What I find interesting is that they had been the leaders of those 4 tribes:
-Terry was undeniably leader from day 1
-Cirie took control of the votes to lead to camp leader Tina's boot
-Danielle took leadership by doing the first challenge, and acting as buffer between spiritual Courtney and pragmatic Sally.
-There wasn't much leadership at Viveros. The only organization shown was Aras creating an "enegy field" and taking over the challenge.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-11-06 at 10:42 AM
Also, totally by chance, Terry and Danielle were the ones who got to start the pick-em in Ep 2.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by Carnac The Adequate on 05-11-06 at 12:15 PM
And also, coincidentally, in the original group photo taken when they arrived at the game, Terry and Danielle are pictured together, one behind the other, at the far end of the two rows of participants. Terry standing in the rear, Danielle kneeling in front.

I also like the irony of Danielle having lost the very first challenge, and almost getting Exiled first, but coming back to make it all the way to the end like this.

(Not that I "like" Danielle -- just the "dramatic irony.")