The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
Thank-you Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... emydi 04-28-06 1
   RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... Outfrontgirl 04-28-06 2
       RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... Brownroach 05-01-06 3
           RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... emydi 05-01-06 4
               RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... michel 05-01-06 5
                   RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... Brownroach 05-01-06 6
   RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidc... Carnac The Adequate 05-01-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

The web promo (see TDT) seems to show Terry twice with IC necklace...it doesn't appear to be reused footage...I'm sure our lovely FP will be here shortly with the caps!

I think Cirie gets rid of Shane, the next "best F2 partner," with Aras and Danielle. She must really has some mojo over Aras bc he should want Shane next to him in finals. ETA: Although, Aras could realize Shane could do very well with jury and not want to chance that he figures he has a better chance against Danielle or Terry at F2. I don't think he will ever try to get out Cirie (how ironic bc when he first came to Casaya he said she was GONE!)

Terry won't go for getting rid of Shane...he's stuck on getting Aras out...anything else DOES NOT COMPUTE

I think Cirie and Aras again "bamboozle" Shane and say everything is okay and tell him to vote Danielle again. So does the "master" Shane just let it happen to him AGAIN? or does he try to go to Terry and Danielle to get Aras? That would be his only move bc Shane should know Cirie is not going to oust Aras yet and Terry won't go after anyone else while Aras is still int he game w/o the IC necklace. My vote goes to for another bamboozling! It looks like it's Danielle's decision and she picks Aras over Shane. Smart.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
Emydi,
I am in ageement. Shane has two real targets this ep, Aras, who is getting one sure vote but is Shane's buddy, or Danielle who he thinks "no discussion" should go because the Aras - Cirie -Shane agreement was in place. No point going after Cirie because he won't find the necessary two votes.

Danielle should be tempted once again to join with Terry and oust Aras, now she doesn't have to worry about Courtney. But she has wanted Shane gone for ages. I believe it will be Danielle who is Shane's demise as the editing has highlighted their conflict and it's the fitting end of his story arc.

The problem with Terry's lame offers is he doesn't frame them so that anyone needs to accept THIS TC as they only get better NEXT TC. Danielle didn't accept and what were the consequences? She doesn't have to worry about Courtney any more and Terry STILL needs her and he will still need her at F4, but one more competitor will be gone.

Question is whether Shane is fooled once again that he is tight with Aras/Cirie and they are voting Cirie. Or does he say fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me -- and as you say agrees to vote with Terry against Aras. Terry thinks he has Danielle, Danielle hints that she is going for it, Shane hears it's a go, and then D/C/A axe Shane.

Doesn't really matter what Shane does because voting Danielle isn't going to help him if Terry's voting Aras.

One other way it could go is that Aras refuses to ditch Shane in spite of Cirie. Cirie and Danielle vote Shane. Shane and Aras vote Danielle. Terry votes Aras. In a re-vote to break the tie, only Danielle and Shane can be targets. Cirie/Aras/Terry vote and Terry opts to keep Danielle around over Shane.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-06 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

Danielle should be tempted once again to join with Terry and oust Aras, now she doesn't have to worry about Courtney.

I'm inclined to think this won't happen if Terry sends Danielle to EI this week as C1 spoiled, since that will probably provoke whatever argument they are going to have (assuming C1 is correct that they are at odds about something at some point).

Last week Terry tried to hook Courtney and Danielle while they were on the reward. Since Terry has not been known for trying new tactics (and Danielle hasn't bitten Terry's bait twice now), I expect this week he will try to hook Shane and Cirie while the the three of them are on the reward.

So Cirie will have the option of going with Terry and Shane. She might consider it if Danielle is their first target, but she won't consider voting for Aras. Terry might agree to vote Danielle with Shane if he thinks Cirie will be on board.

But in an F3 of Terry/Shane/Cirie it's obvious Terry would take Shane to F2 over Cirie. Bad for Cirie. And Shane also has ties to Aras. Cirie has been able to influence Danielle's decisions, so her best bet is to get Shane out first with Danielle's help and then go after Danielle at F4. Then she's set herself up as the F2 partner for either Terry or Aras.

ETA: Even if Danielle is not exiled by Terry as is now being suggested, I still think it is more likely that Cirie ends up in a position to swing the vote.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
Yep OFG and BR you are right on here. Cirie can only hope to "be taken" to F2 by Terry or Aras because either one of them may be afraid to go up against the other leader and someone too much like him--i.e. no contrast in argument to jury. If A or T take Cirie they can argue that they were stronger yadda yadda yadda (esp Terry).

But ironically, imo, Cirie will be taken out at F4 by a challenge (the only one she one was the "social" coconut chop one and none having to do with survival skills...will it be the same boring build a fire challenge?

Also another ironic thing may occur bc of what was said in Ep. 11. Terry may end up being the first one out in F3 and then ironically based on his own suggestion (to Danielle) of taking 1-2 finisher to F2, he doesn't go. Probably not, but I would LOVE the irony of that...winning all of them and losing first in F3...Maybe Aras tells him his (&(* is showing and he falls off the balance beam!?!?!!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
I like the speculation you guys have presented but Emidy's comment about how the F3 goes if it was foreshadowed in episode 11 has made me think of another possibility. Terry proposed first and second place go to jury: What if Terry and Aras make a deal once they are the last 2 standing, to take each other?

That battle should be solved on the playing field, not in front of the jury. I feel it would be worse than Ian giving up.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
What if Terry and Aras make a deal once they are the last 2 standing, to take each other?

That it just not going to happen. Although I could see idiot Terry proposing it to Aras (but not intending to keep his word). Aras would just rebuff him.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 12, Bamboozled, Preview Vidcaps"
Cirie definitely seems to be on a good strong tack with her "let's loose the best F2 partner" strategy, and it is a pretty good one, IMHO.

She is definitely setting herself up for the "Out Play" or "Out Wit" point. (Terry obviously has "Out Last" sewn up -- for all eternity; but it isn't like the jury members tend to "count" those three specific things.)

I see this, primarily, as her angling for making herself Terry's F2 partner.

There is a reasonable assumption she could make here that, while anyone in the game could win against Courtney or Shane, anyone from Casaya could win against Terry ... including herself or Aras.

And, that, given the choice of who to take to F2 with him -- in a choice between Cirie and Aras -- Terry would be likely to take Cirie, because he could "differentiate" himself more readily there.

I'm not sure that would be enough for Terry to win, but it it certainly a very good strategy for Cirie.

She just has to hope that none of her individual or tie-breaker challenges involve art projects involving leaf collages or fish-hook bating.

Carnac

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •