The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-06, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 02:46 AM (EST)

In a heated argument, one Survivor spots a major weakness in another. Can this weakness be used?

With just five Survivors remaining, one holds the power to change the game with a vote. Who is it?

With love on the line, it’s an all-out battle to win the next reward challenge. Who wins the love? Who is left with a night alone on Exile Island?

With four straight individual Immunities under his belt, Terry knows he must keep his winning streak going to stay in the game. Will his luck finally run out?

ETA: to fix bold

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... coolbluepig 04-28-06 1
   But... AyaK 04-28-06 6
       RE: But... emydi 04-28-06 8
   RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... emydi 04-28-06 7
       RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... Brownroach 04-28-06 10
           RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... emydi 04-28-06 11
               RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... Brownroach 04-28-06 12
                   RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... emydi 04-28-06 13
                       RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... Brownroach 04-28-06 14
                           RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... michel 04-28-06 15
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... pinay_racer 04-28-06 2
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... Chez 04-28-06 3
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... tribephyl 04-28-06 4
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... michel 04-28-06 5
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... Brownroach 04-28-06 9
 RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 ... Outfrontgirl 04-28-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 02:50 AM (EST)
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
In a heated argument, one Survivor spots a major weakness in another. Can this weakness be used?

-Fight between Aras and Terry the one showed in the previews maybe???

With just five Survivors remaining, one holds the power to change the game with a vote. Who is it?

-Could this be Terry, he might lose Immunity Challenge so Casaya 4 targets him, but he has the HII so his vote would decide who leaves...

With love on the line, it’s an all-out battle to win the next reward challenge. Who wins the love? Who is left with a night alone on Exile Island?

-this is family reaward, we see shane kneel down as he sees Boston his son...

With four straight individual Immunities under his belt, Terry knows he must keep his winning streak going to stay in the game. Will his luck finally run out?

-yup i think he will lose immunity this time and maybe aras wins it...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
6. "But..."

-Could this be Terry, he might lose Immunity Challenge so Casaya 4 targets him, but he has the HII so his vote would decide who leaves...

But everyone knows Terry has the HII. Thus, the only reason to vote for Terry is if you want to get rid of whomever Terry is voting for, without coming right out and voting to boot that person.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
8. "RE: But..."
right and that is Aras...unless he wins the regular IC then who would Terry vote for...is Shane his next biggest challenge? that's what Terry decides on...I don't know? I think he would think Danielle is next after Aras now. Also, I think Terry and Aras are arguing about the Bamboozling of Shane, so I think Terry would vote Danielle..therefore, I don't think this is what occurs...actually I think Terry will win reg IC again!

04-28-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "

-It's probably the fight between Aras and Terry, does Terry figure out how to push Aras' buttons? He hasn't seen being "angry" or "argumentative" since the Bruce incident. He's been very calm and seen doing Yoga at EI and during IC in Ep 11

-I don't think Terry loses one yet. I think it's next week.

It's Cirie again. I'm still waiting for the fight between Danielle and Terry that has been spoiled to happen, but right now, Danielle and Terry are somewhat aligned and Aras will bring Shane back into the fold. Cirie will Be a PLAYA again and get Shane the other F2 dream person out. Brian C must've be so happy last nite that his 3-2-1 CONTACT plan finally worked!!

-this is family reaward, we see shane kneel down as he sees Boston his son...He doesn't win it but Terry takes Cirie and Shane. Does he also take Aras or is Aras alone at the regular island with Danielle at EI. I could see Terry wanting to give the family visits to people with kids. Cirie will see her hubby but he will bring news of the kids and there ain't no way Shane does not see his son! Aras has been on EI so Terry picks Danielle, maybe to punish her for not voting for Aras at F6

Nope. I think that is at F4. I posted this in the C1 Spoiler thread but for the F4 tie btw Cirie and Danielle to happen as spoiled, Aras has to have regular IC. If Aras is available to be voted for TERRY will not vote for anyone else..he has no savvy like Cirie to do anything but what he has done since the merge..vote Aras bc he's the strongest.

Aras also KNOWS that Terry has the HI as we heard in Ep 11 while he was on EI.

Therefore, NOW I think 1 of 2 things happens at F4

1. After Danielle is sent to EI instead of family visit--Danielle and Terry get into the "fight" Aras and Danielle have a secret pact to go to F2 that Cirie has no idea about. Cirie knows she has to get Danielle out now bc she's smart enough to know that she can't give Terry her vote bc of HI. She wants to control who goes, not Terry. She goes to both Aras and Terry and tells them to vote Danielle. Either Aras tells Danielle about Cirie's plan bc of their F2 pact (this won't be shown) or this is where Aras has his MOMENT TO DECIDE. Cirie is easier to beat at F3 IC but Aras has to know he does not want her sitting next to him at F2 bc she played the social game better than anyone. But Aras seems to really care for Cirie but he gave his word to Danielle. He decides to keep his word and forces the tie. Terry as we know will be fine with just voting Danielle and will not do anything else. Once the 2-2 tie occurs, both Aras and Terry stick with their votes. The TIE CANNOT BE DECIDED WITH the purple rock situation bc BOTH Terry and Aras have Immunity...maybe they even threaten the purple rock but then Terry pulls out HI so he uses it but only to avoid Paschal's fate--I would LOVE that!! Therefore, like Ian/Jenn and the tie is decided by challenge which Danielle wins.

2. Terry sticks with Danielle and votes Cirie bc she is the other half of the bamboozling team. Aras never had a F2 pact with Danielle and votes with Cirie against Danielle. Same as above about the tie being broken by the challenge instead of purple rock.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
If the tie vote really is between Cirie and Danielle as C1 said, I'm leaning toward your #2 now: Terry/Danielle vs. Aras/Cirie. (And I agree a tie between those two doesn't make sense unless Aras has regular immunity, but strange things can happen on Survivor...)

While I think Danielle and Aras are close, I really don't think they've ever had an F2 pact; Danielle is too wishy-washy every time someone proposes something new to her. If they did have a pact it should have been a no-brainer for her to vote Courtney last night, but she didn't seem to get it at first.

Aras and Cirie are more on the same page than Danielle is with either of them. And we've yet to see any "feud" between Danielle and Terry. They may get into a tiff after he sends her to EI, but that may also blow over later.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

04-28-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
BR--You are most likely right on no Danielle/Aras F2 pact. I really think she wanted Shane gone last nite but couldn't figure out a way with the numbers (constantly going thru her head ) to do it. The hesitancy could have come from her voting out her main ally from beginning and losing her jury vote.

Somewhere in the recesses of my brain I remember there was talk about Aras having some "moral" dilemma...what was the exact spoiler..he makes a decision that may compromise his principles and he chooses the high or low road. If that was the spoiler..what decision could this be...we haven't seen him make it yet. Or was this just generally about his play re: Yoga/zen thing???

04-28-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
There were general comments that Probst made about Aras and Austin:

"Aras is a really well-intentioned guy. He wanted to do the right thing and that's not always easy to do on 'Survivor'. It's not easy to do in your daily life. But Aras really appealed to me because I think he comes from a good family and I really liked him. I liked what he was trying to achieve. It's a nice change of pace to see so many people try to play the game with integrity, still play and play hard. But play it with some sort of honor and decency, it was so, made me feel so good about you know, vanity.

Austin...too, has a backbone that's built on ethics. The game is gonna prove difficult for him because of that but his goal is how far can I get and play in a way that my parents will be proud of me."

But, I think he also mentioned that someone would have to make a decision very early on, or something like that, and we figured out he was talking about Austin having to decide between the alliances. I could be wrong about that. But I don't remember anything specifically about Aras.

04-28-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
ok BR then it was just about how Aras was playing, and it was Jiffy's comments.

I think you are right about no Danielle/Aras F2 pact....I think I'm fixed on the possibility bc about everything else has been shown and things revealed don't succeed and I think D/A will be F2, but they could just get there bc of circumstances of game.

04-28-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Right, I think the reason nothing's been shown with Danielle and Aras is because it is in fact they who get to the F2.

That doesn't mean they've had a pact all along. I think the members of Casaya have all been fluid and not really committed to one thing. They're all shown thinking ahead. So what looks good one week may change the next week.

But some are closer to each other than others, and I would count Danielle and Aras as among those.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
You two know more about the spoilers but as far as the connection between Aras and Danielle, I just want to add that last night Cirie worried about Danielle wavering. Aras wasn't shown to be worried even though he could've been gone. Also, Danielle wanted reassurance from Terry about F3 plans. We never saw her ask Aras about the future.

It isn't a solid pact as Romber was but then Danielle isn't in Amber's position. Rob controlled the game while Aras cannot because of Terry and the idol. Rob was disliked, Aras is popular. Amber had no reason to look elsewhere. Danielle is thinking of her own good. That doesn't mean she'll jump at the first offer, in fact she has refused two that looked good on the surface if she doesn't have something going with Aras.

I see a potential F4 tie to have Aras and Danielle voting together to remain as strong as possible against Terry. Some endurance challenges have favored athletic women afterall.

I think you have convinced me however that Terry doesn't use the idol next week either. Shane gets bamboozled by Cirie not Terry!

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 04:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
i think terry will deliberately lose the immunity challenge in order for him to "control" who gets voted off... since the hidden immunity would be only good until he reaches the final four-might as well lose the ic and use the hidden immunity to really screw the casaya union.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 06:33 AM (EST)
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
"With just five Survivors remaining, one holds the power to change the game with a vote. Who is it?"

"With love on the line, it’s an all-out battle to win the next reward challenge. Who wins the love? Who is left with a night alone on Exile Island?"

Could be Terry winning the Reward Challenge uses his "vote" to take the family visit away from one person and send them to Exile Island. According to the Spoiler, that person is Danielle.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 06:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
No! Terry spots the recent "Shane-Bamboozling" Duo of Aras and Cirie. But it does not stop the two/three of them from sneak-attacking Shane at TC.

Cirie!

Not Shane. But as we've heard Terry spreads the wealth this week. Exile Islander should be Danielle.

No. Make that 5 straight immunity wins.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
1-It has to be Terry telling Aras he has a weakness. Is it physical, lack of upper body strenght as witness last night or strategic, lack of control in his alliance. For Aras to be offended, it must be Terry telling him "I can beat you at almost anything." Then Aras wins one finally.

2- Cirie sure as a lot of smarts but I'm leaning to Terry using the idol. Shane would be bamboozled by the twist.

3-Spoiled already. Terry wins and shares with Shane and Cirie while Danielle is punished for voting Courtney. Only question remains what happens to Aras?

4- I think it does. Spurred on, Aras proves he can win one.

04-28-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "

Terry thinks he's gotten something on Aras, as others have said.

Cirie. Terry will propose yet another F3 of himself, Shane and Cirie while they are off on the reward. The only problem is that with Courtney gone, Shane becomes the ideal F2 opponent for Terry. Which Cirie will point out to the audience.

With love on the line, it’s an all-out battle to win the next reward challenge. Who wins the love? Who is left with a
night alone on Exile Island?

Terry wins the lvoe and in a brain-busting move (for Terry), he doesn't send Aras to EI, he sends Danielle as revenge for blowing his plan last week.

No, not yet. But whatever plan he concocts will get foiled by Cirie yet again, when she, Aras and Danielle stick together to dump Shane.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdierction Survivor 12 Episode 12:BAMBOOZLED "
#1) Weakness - I think Terry figures out that Aras really does mind going to Exile Island so he should exile him as often as possible.

#2) If vote is between Aras and Shane, I think Cirie has the power and will to get the crazy goat out of there. Or it could just be Danielle AGAIN who can take a deal from Terry by booting Aras or boot the guy she loves to hate, Shane.

#3 Love on the line is a play on the "line" rope featured in the RC. Ha ha. I think Aras is exiled because the promo clips show split frame for all the other players -- symbolizing their coming together, whereas Aras and his visitor are in separate frames. (Apologies if this is already said in another thread. I haven't read the vidcap threads yet so this is my idea from seeing the promo caps at TDT.)

#4) Yeah, Terry wins because TDT points out he is wearing the necklace in TWO caps. So, knowing that the trick is to figure out who saves Aras and why.

Cirie I think will want to save Aras because she must get rid of all "perfect" F2 goats if she has any hope at all of getting to F2 as she well knows she isn't winning that F3 challenge. So Shane is the Head Billy Goat and he must go. Aras must stay because the ideal F3 for Cirie is Terry -- Cirie -- Aras. That's the ONLY scenario where choosing Cirie may be preferable to the alternative.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •