The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Donald knows what he is doing."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Libertine 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Libertine Click to send private message to Libertine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Donald knows what he is doing."
Note on the games make up.

This game is a Peter Principle test writ large.
Donald is no fool, he is banking his reputation and his money on a possible loon, lawsuit waiting to happen, embessler, sycophant, or professional retard......he is not all too self-effacing so he has naturally created a mine field based on the human dynamic and tests which in little ways reflect tasks the prospects will be expected to successfully undertake as the apprentice, so that anyone who can make it is certainly at least a C-grade employee with potential, and not likely to have been hired to his/her level of incompetence but rather within the competence zone.
Remember that though this is a game format, it's serious.
Would you do anything less if you were shelling out cash and risking (nationally) your reputation?

People who think this is all show and no substance are the type of people who dismiss donalds success because one of his properties went bankrupt......HELLO, has any one heard the title, the art of the comeback, it was once much worse for him and yet.....has anyone here managed to be a couple of billion in debt and managed not only to repay the debt but get back to multibillion dollar wealth.......no? didn't think so!

He knows himself and uses what he knows about himself and his business smarts to strenghten himself not to weaken himself, he isn't a loon, he's a business man who has succeeded where multitudes fail.....tv, in real estate, public image, etc..

Why do people persist in thinking he's some one trick pony or con man, you don't stay in business for decades making billions because of pretty receptionists, kiss ##### execs, and stupid ideas...he is what is known as a business success !!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Donald knows what he is doing. Pepito 09-19-04 1
 RE: Donald knows what he is doing. seahorse 09-20-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-04, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Donald knows what he is doing."
....Donald...is that you?...Welcome to the boards...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Donald knows what he is doing."
Donald is making about 2 million for the season in salary from NBC, at least $100,000 an episode.

Trump's per-show salary does not include his cut of merchandising or producing fees for the show.

I would say he can pay whoever wins a six figure salary and still make out like a bandit on this show. He can give the winner a do nothing job if he does not have confidence in the winner. So TRump wins no matter what happens.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •