The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WILL USE YOUR BACKGROUND WALLPAPER TO INSPIRE MYSELF"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

purse 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purse Click to send private message to purse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WILL USE YOUR BACKGROUND WALLPAPER TO INSPIRE MYSELF"
HI!
TO THE COACHES AND MEMBERS IN THE STARTINGOVER HOUSE THANKS SO
MUCH FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME SINCE WATCHING THE SHOW. I WILL TURN ON MY COMPUTER EVEYDAY SEEING ALL OF YOUR FACES KNOWING I CAN GET THROUGH THE DAY WITH MY HEAD UP HIGH SAYING BE A GREAT DAY! I WOULD LOVE TO STAY IN TOUCH ABOUT THE PROGRESS I MAKE DURING GOAL TO LOSE WEIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO ALLISON AND JIL HOW MUCH THEY GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO BE STRONG AND REALIZE THAT WITH FAITH, STRENGTH, AND DETERMATION YOU CAN CONQUER ANYTHING! I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN SAY MY NAME IS CLARA AND I'M STARTING OVER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I LOVE TO LISTEN WHEN THE COACHES PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN AND TELL IT LIKE IT IS. TELL YOU WHAT THEY HIT A NERVE IN ME TO GET UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY PROBLEM!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WILL USE YOUR BACKGROUND WALLPA... mysticwolf 12-04-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WILL USE YOUR BACKGROUND WALLPAPER TO INSPIRE MYSELF"
Purse:

It's nice that the show has helped you and that you want to express your appreciation to them. But, this site is not affiliated with the show, in any way. So it's highly unlikely that they will see your comments here.

You may want to visit the actual SO website and post your comments to their feedback section.

(Oh, and just a suggestion? Posting all in caps is considered to be shouting on most sites and in e-mails. So, when you send them your comments, you may want to remember to use some lower case, too. That way they won't think you're mad at them. )

Bad Wolf! by PM

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •