The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THIS SEASONS SHOW"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SEWRIGHT 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THIS SEASONS SHOW"
I am finding it very difficult to follow this seasons show.
I am never sure who is mad at who, arguing with ?, talking behind ? back. I thought they resolved the situation a week ago when they were to sit down and "GET IT ALL OUT" and never did. Allison seems like a completely different person and just passing time there and a really love her - as a wife, mother, and sister of 3 sisters with cancer I can understand a lot she is going through but she certainly has had a lot of assistance that other people would not normally receive. Allison get with it, perk up, loose weight, and get out of the house so you can help others. SEWRIGHT

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AN... coolbreeze23 12-03-05 1
 RE: VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AN... Stormy Sky 12-04-05 2
 RE: VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AN... Bebo 12-04-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbreeze23 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THIS SEASONS SHOW"
I totally agree. All of these women suck and need to go the hell home. I am so tired of all of them especially Lisa. And if they aren't the most crying-est bunch of folks. I am so over them. There's no cohesiveness amongst them and it's obvious. Next!!!!

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
2. "RE: VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THIS SEASONS SHOW"
I think this season the producer is having each day's show kind of revolving around 1 or 2 of the women, so that's why it seems out of sequence. I noticed it too, but this way if a viewer misses a day, at least the day they did watch had a sort of continuence of that particular woman. I think it seems all the women are taking longer this season to "get better" because of the out of sequence scenes at times.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
3. "RE: VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THIS SEASONS SHOW"
Please join in existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Existing discussions of this topic include:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/567.shtml

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/606.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •