The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 3 - Best and Worst"
You know what to do! Tell me. I wanna know. I'd Looooove to know. I think we'll have some agreement this week tho.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst I_AM_HE 03-30-04 1
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Glow 03-31-04 5
       RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst I_AM_HE 03-31-04 7
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Breezy 03-31-04 16
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst miss lady diva 03-31-04 37
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst smakitupflipit 03-30-04 2
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst pityme 03-30-04 3
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst shedevil 03-30-04 4
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Mistral 03-31-04 6
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Mysterious Jedi 03-31-04 8
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst dangerkitty 03-31-04 9
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Bosco 03-31-04 10
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst 712 03-31-04 11
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst SouperStar 03-31-04 12
 In the hair catagory alone: greenmonstah 03-31-04 13
   RE: In the hair catagory alone: shedevil 03-31-04 41
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst ElroyJetson 03-31-04 14
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Breezy 03-31-04 17
       RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst greenmonstah 03-31-04 18
           RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Breezy 03-31-04 19
       RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst ElroyJetson 03-31-04 21
           RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Breezy 03-31-04 22
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Ricky 03-31-04 15
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst CantStandToLook 03-31-04 20
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst leogirl_21 03-31-04 29
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst geg6 03-31-04 23
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Monicanada 03-31-04 24
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst MTW1961 03-31-04 43
 Diana survivorscott 03-31-04 25
 Eh... nailbone 03-31-04 26
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst managerr 03-31-04 27
   managerr!! Chrissy gal 03-31-04 46
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Lisapooh 03-31-04 28
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Devious Weasel 03-31-04 38
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst toddE 03-31-04 30
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst kiki_k 03-31-04 31
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst DoodleBug 03-31-04 32
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst opinionated 03-31-04 33
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst ValleyGirl 03-31-04 34
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Angelfood 03-31-04 39
       RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst ValleyGirl 03-31-04 47
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst Oscirus 03-31-04 35
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst blacknwhitedog 03-31-04 36
   RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst lindsaywhit 03-31-04 40
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst MTW1961 03-31-04 42
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst BennyBoy 03-31-04 44
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst LilNik8 03-31-04 45
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst ejm92 03-31-04 48
 RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst oh_n0_fr3e 03-31-04 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

Here's my ranking. Short version?
Best - noone.
Worst - Camile, Jasmine, John S. (worse to worst)

Long version?

When Randy’s done with the wax in his ears, I’d like to retroactively borrow it to avoid hearing that trainwreck. What a horrible week.

In order of performance:

Camile – sounded much less nervous this time, but kind of weak and uninspiring. I bet the judges will fawn over it though. Wow, Randy didn’t! Haha Paula called her Carmen!

JPL – love his energy. a couple flat spots (or maybe there just seemed like parts where the song should naturally go higher than it really does) but nice job! Vocally a little subdued, but in control which he had problems with in the past. Great look tonight too.

Latoya – great as always, but I don’t know if it was the song or what, but it didn’t move me. Not her best, but like I said, she was still very good. Don’t know that I hated the hair, but it was SO different. Looked like Trenyce or something, hehe. LMAO! “I think it’s a beautiful cat”

Amy – I could listen to her voice all day long, but I’m actually starting to agree with Randy somewhat – something just seems off tonight. The performances have been good, but the emotion just seems to be missing. She has a great sense of humor though, to laugh off Simon's obnoxious comment like that. Can you imagine Fantasia's reaction had he made a comment anything of the sort to her? (Oh wait, you don't need to imagine; see her reaction to "You sound like Macy Gray")

John Stevens – what an utterly predictable song for him to sing. And he didn’t do anything for it. Overpowered in parts by the music (although this has been true of EVERYONE so far, he’s been the worst). Ouch, bad spot there. Not good at all.

Jennifer – The beginning made me start to say “Finally!” but some weird things going on here, timing issues or something. Still, some very great parts and some emotion that’s been lacking.

Jasmine – blech. More pitch problems from her (although not nearly as bad as last week which by all rights SHOULD have put her bottom 3) and the low parts were inaudible. Great last note Randy? It was whiny and icky. I do think she has a nice voice, but it needs training desperately. She is just not good enough and I don’t know how she got to the finals.

Diana – didn’t like the spoken/shouted parts, but finally some life, and the singing was pretty good. better than last week’s dreadful performance

Fantasia – vocally very nice, if lifeless again. What is going on tonight? Liked her interaction with the band, but she turned her back to the audience way too long to get there.

George – I don’t even care anymore. Good, but not great. I’m getting tired of his raspy voice. Nice high note. Jerky, mechanical towel-throw was horrible.

And my rankings:

Actually I can’t rank them. Fantasia, Latoya, Amy, JPL, Jennifer, George, and Diana were all good but none shined.

Bottom 3:

8. Camile
9. Jasmine
10. John S.

and I don’t care who goes between the 3 of them, they’ve all proven they deserve the axe. My guess is Red goes, maybe Camile (who is slightly more deserving overall, but may be saved by rabid fans who wet their pants over her being in the bottom 2 last week). I’m getting a dreadful feeling that we may get an undeserved boot tomorrow (that is, not one of the above 3)

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Thanks, He. I missed it tonight. My "nap" lasted a little longer than I wanted it too. I should be asleep now. Anyway, I'm glad you posted this. I feel confident that I can take your word for it. Did somebody finally tell Fantasia she sounds like Macy Gray?

an incredible JSlice creation

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-04 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

sorry, i meant what the judges said in the semifinals (or it may have been her reaction to something they said in auditions? i just remember the clip from her round 1 performance)

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
<copy and paste HE's comments here>

I would agree with all your comments.

Just say no to trolls.

miss lady diva 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss%20lady%20diva Click to send private message to miss%20lady%20diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-04 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

I'm a huge Jennifer Hudson fan. She has this powerful voice that I love. I hate when the judges use the phrase "over-the-top" when talking about her performance. Obviously they've never seen/heard Mary J. Blige, Patti LaBelle, etc. perform. Anyway.....When is John Stevens gonna get the boot? His Sinatra-lite schtick is tired. I think this is the last week for him. And when will people finally get over Camille? She has no stage pressence and her nervouseness shows in everything she does. She should not have made it this far. She should have gotten voted off the first week instead of Leah Labelle, but whatever....Not sure why some are dissing Fantasia's voice. It has an raspy Aretha feel that I like. Who gives a !@#$% about her attitude??If you knew the real attitudes of most people in the entertainment business, you wouldn't like them either. At least she's real.

miss lady diva

smakitupflipit 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smakitupflipit Click to send private message to smakitupflipit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Ok, I'm definitely believing that this year's cast can't hold a candle to AI1 and AI2. There are about 3 maybe 4 potential singers, but the rest are holding space till the finale.

Top 8 (plus 2)

Fantasia...I know she has an attitude, but she picks the right songs and hits her spots

George...He keeps improving, but he has to make sure he doesn't duplicate a "Ruben" type of song catalog. Ruben was great, but two guys two years in a row probably wont happen with the fans.

La Toya...I'm not sold on her, but she sings well, and the judges love her

JPL...he's going to have to keep taking risks and smiling a lot to jump over the top 3

Amy....it was a huge mistake having her in the bottom three in week one. She has a ton of personality, a good voice, and seems to be on the Kim Caldwell starvation diet. The pink hair has got to go.

and the rest......

Jennifer....over-sings every lyric. She has a great gospel voice, but that doesn't necessarily work in pop. Her look resembles the Kim Locke transformation, and like I said with George/Ruben, America doesn't always go for duplicates.

Diana...I can't believe I have her down here. I had her #2 in week one, but she is terrible in the wardrobe department, and Simon hates her. Her voice is strong, but I think Simon has put cabosh on her.

Jasmine....She is cute and tries to give a good performance, but it is getting old. I think she win "ballad-idol", but not this competition

Oh yeah..the bottom 2

John Sinatra.....he has a soft, soft, soft, soft velvety, nice, voice. MAybe he can learn some nature sounds, and help people sleep better at night.

Camile....this girl is by far the second-worst (Leah) performer I have seen in 3 years of AI. Her nerves are shot, her voice rattles, and she sounds like a fat guy singing a song after running a marathon. The worst part is that someone seems to fall on his or her face every week, making Camile survive as second-worst every week. And I don't have the slightest idea why Paula keeps pumping her up. She stinks!

pityme 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pityme Click to send private message to pityme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Generally, a bad night for American Idol.

the best - FANTASIA (the only one with the impressive performance tonight)

Good - Jasmine, Latoya, Jennifer ( in that order)

Just OK - George,Diana, Camille, Amy ( in that order)

Worst - JOhn P. , JPL

I think John is gonna go home tomorrow. That was a horrible performance.

Just wondering why the judges dissed Latoya's hair. I think Diana (Amy runner-up) had the worst hair (and outfit) of the night. She looked a lot better last week.

I agree with Simon. Amy looked very much like Jay Leno with that hairdo. Talking about the hairdo of a hairdresser.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Best - noone.
Worst - Camile, Jasmine, John S. (worse to worst)

In order of performance:

Camile – I think it was her best so far, but that's not a good thing, she just doesn't do it for me, the only reason why she got through is because she sounded like Lauren Hill on one song, which is why Fantasia got through because she sounds like Macy Gray BUT I ask you, why would they want them when they are supposed to be looking for someone DIFFERENT? How many times have they stressed that and yet the love Fantasia? HMMM... Well I don't even like her a little.

JPL – I think he started off a little lame but then he just rocked it, I loved it.

Latoya – I think she sounded beautiful but maybe a little quiet, I thought quite a few of them sounded quiet and then there was a few that I prayed would be quiet.. Fantasia and Jasmine.

Amy – I didn't think this was her best but it was good and she looks better every week, when I first saw her I thought her hair was ridiculous and she looked 40 but she looks young and gorgeous now, and I can't believe that Simon actually was mean enough to tell her she looked like Jay Leno, what girl wouldn't cry after hearing that?

John Stevens – predictable, bad, and boring.. buh bye

Jennifer – I think this was her best, she looks great and she sounded great.

Jasmine – I just feel the need to smack her, her goodie goodie act seems so fake. I don't buy it, I don't like it, I think she's been bad two weeks in a row.

Diana – I didn't like it at all, I've liked every song she's done but this one, and I hate the last two outfits she's had on.
She should dress more her age.

Fantasia – She sings like Donald Duck, I'm not impressed, all of her songs sound the same, she's got a bad attitude and she was dressed like a hooker, it was horrible.

George – I think he's doing great, two weeks in a row, two great songs, and I didn't like him at first but he's really growing on me.

I think Jennifer and George gave the best performances.

Bottom 3:

8. Camile
9. Jasmine
10. John S.

If Fantasia wins this I will never watch it again. I wouldn't pay a penny to hear her sing.I would however pay her to NOT sing.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-04, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
God, I never thought I say this, but I actually enjoyed Country Night better than Motown! And I hate Country and love Motown!

Very, very underwhelming overall; I thought this would be a shoo-in for just about everyone-I was wrong!

Best:

George - I figured he'd do well with this, and he did. I'm still not nuts about him, but he did well. Just glad he didn't try to do much in the upper range that he doesn't have.

Jasmine - surprised me! I think she'll be around for awhile. I guess last week was a fluke, because she was pretty decent.

Fantasia - as much as I dislike her, I have to admit she had yet another strong performance.

Good, but not great:

Latoya - she is my fave, but while I thought she was good, she is normally much better. I was really looking for her to blow everyone out, but she was just good, not great. I expected more.

Jennifer - Getting better, but she is still a little over the top. Her strong voice was perfect for Motown.

Diana - I like her, but again, she was just good. Nothing stood out.

Amy - more of the same. But I think she hit stride last week and can't see her improving on it.

Not good at all:

JPL - I really don't care for his voice at all, and he just bugs me. I don't know what he is even doing here.

Camille - again, another yuck. At least she's consistent.

John S. - even my 15-year old who is in love with him thought he stank. What key was that??? He's probably history.

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Mediocrety: Prevalent

The best: (if you can call it that)

Latoya

Acceptable:

Diana, Jasmine, Amy, George, Jennifer

Not good:

Fantasia, Camille

Bad:

JPL, John S.

John S. or Camille will be going home tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised to see JPL in the bottom three, but think it's more likely to be Amy or Jennifer.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Ugh. Rough night.

I really liked Jasmine, and I liked Amy and George (although WHAT the hell with that towel??? That was distracting and silly.)

Fantasia - I just don't see "all that." She bugs me, don't like her voice, her look, her attitude.

Jennifer - jeesh, the mannerisms, the over-the-top delivery, sure she has a good voice but it's just not my thing. Simon's description as "manic" etc. was right on.

Diana - can you say "trying too hard"? Again, "high school" was dead on by Simon. Great voice? Maybe, but also a shouter.

LaToya - disappointing. What can I say. That's what happens when expectations go way up.

Camille was horrible, but better than the last two weeks. Sadly, that may save her - the comparism makes her look better. I really hope she goes, she doesn't belong.

John S. - well, truth is, he doesn't belong either, but I'd rather see him one more week than Camille. That "Carmen" slip by Paula is prophetic in that Camille will probably last longer than she should, just like goat-girl.

JPL - he was alright, had some nice tone at times, offset by terrible at other times.

Overall, I wish there was someone who could really move/dance in a natural, pleasing way with the music! A few had moments of being in the flow of the music and having it look fun and in sync, but for the most part you see these weird open-knee squats, constipated dips, and forced, mechanical arm movements. As someone who is a dancer/mover (but most assuredly not a singer), I want to see someone feeling and enjoying the music with their whole body. Maybe too much to ask and not what this competition is about, but for me it is not separable. It's painful to watch them a great deal of the time.

dangerkitty

Bosco 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bosco Click to send private message to Bosco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Boring night. None of them realy stood out. And the background music/chorus were louder than singers.

George and Fantasia were okay though

Worst: Camille and John S. I love the kid (John) but like Simon said, it was the worst night for him and Camille.

Best: Jay Leno's comment! and the funnier thing is Amy does look like him! lol That was hilarious.

Love Latoya's hair, think Diana's has got to be worse

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-31-04, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Not impressed with the idols this evening.
This was MOTOWN, for pete's sake! This was supposed to be the best night EVER!
Yeah, some performances were good, but none gave me that big fla-BAM feeling, know what I'm saying?

Whoever is behind the sound mixer should be fired. Couldn't hear ANYONE, which I must say has been happening quite often this weekend. GAAH.

1) George Huff (4) - A near fla-BAM!

2) Jasmine Trias (8) - Hmm. Not the best song in the world... seemed really short, and built up to nothing. Good vocal though. This kid could win the game on her smile alone.

3) Jennifer Hudson (10) - By far the best I've heard her. Heatwave worked for her.

4) Fantasia Barrino (5) - She's so freaking egotistical, and it kills me to rank her this high. This week sucked. QUIT THAT yeah yeah yeah-ing.

5) Diana DeGarmo (2) - That's a stupid song.

6) LaToya London (1) - Meh. Why a ballad on Motown night? No fun. On the opening shot, where all the contestants are lined up all dramatically or whatever, I seriously thought LaToya was Trenyce from last season. Confusion ensued.

7) Camille Velasco (6) - Hey, not all that bad, really. More energetic, but still looked on the verge of tears. I feel so bad for her sometimes, and I just know that I'd come off the same way as she does if I was up there.

8) Amy Adams (3) - Fell victim to the mixer big time. Couldn't hear her. Sorry Amy.

9) John Peter Lewis - Uggh.

10) John Stevens (9) - Oh good god.

Bottom three prediction: John Stevens, Camille Velasco, John Peter Lewis.
Out: John Stevens

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Great - Jasmine
Good - Latoya, George, Jennifer, Fantasia
OK - Amy, Diana

Bottom 3 - Camile, JPL, John Stevens

PLEASE send John Stevens home.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "In the hair catagory alone:"
The Oh my Heck, is it Halloween already group:

LaToya: Please never experiment like that again. NEVER.

Ashford/Simpson You two are just down right scary. Wacko Jacko scary.

JPL: Stay away from the Idol hair stylist. Your cute, scrappy looks are being blwon dried and hair sprayed away. Gerri Curl is not a good look for you...or for anyone else for that matter.

Paula looked great last night.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: In the hair catagory alone:"
I personally liked Latoya's hair, I think people were just shocked because it went from short to long overnight.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
1. Fantasia Barrino - Not a big fan but loved her version of that song. Best of the night!
2. Latoya London - Another great version of a song I love!
3. George Huff - My man has some pipes!
4. John Peter Lewis - I love his voice. Heck, Bob Dylan is pitchy too.
5. Jennifer Hudson - Sang well but don't care for her much.
6. Diana DeGarmo - Hated the song on her.
7. Jasmine Trias - Hard to hear her at times. Music overshadows her.
8. Amy Adams - Sounded real flat and amateurish next to the others.
9. Camille Velasco - Unbelievably not the worst.
10. John Stevens - Nice knowin' ya, son.

Just say no to one hit wonders

03-31-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Just say no to one hit wonders

Awww come on that would be a great night!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Where is your sig pic? Are you not primped enough this early in the morning to go live with your sig pic? Are we only privy to the primped Breezy girl sig pic?

03-31-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
I used it up above.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Sorry Breeze. I'm with you. I was referring to using one hit wonders as guest judges.

Passes the J to Green Monstah!

03-31-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Why have guest judges at all?

What was with Randy last night? He was Mr. Negative for once.

Just say no to trolls.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
1) Fantasia - she definitely had the best performance of this week.
2) Diana - not her best performance, I'm still a fan though.
3) Jasmine - her best performance to date.
4) Latoya - I don't care what Simon says, I liked the cat on her head.
5) George - I just think he's OK, nothing great.
6) Amy - played it safe, trying to fit in.
7) Jennifer - way over the top.

Bottom 3
8) Camile - finally it looked like she was loosening up and having fun. She's just not that good though.
9) JPL - I don't see why people like him. Looks aren't everything.
10) John Stevens - My Girl did not work at all for him. I think it's time for him to go.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Hi Angelfood

It's easy this week....

BEST- No One really
WORST - everyone

I thought they all sucked for the most part this week. Was awful to sit through that show. There were some performances that were less bad than others but wasn't feeling anyone.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
"Dook ....still sux"

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Motown week was sucky! Who chooses the themes anyway? No one was great this week, they were all kinda hung in the middle...

Oh well, here's my rank:

1 George-good
2 Diana-good
3 Jasmine-pretty okay
4 Fantasia-uggh don't like her but performance was okay
5 Latoya-good, liked the 'cat hair'
6 Amy-okay
7 JPL-okay
8 Jennifer-uggh
9 John-what the heck?
10 Camille-yikes!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Okay, how does the Motown show become the biggest disaster so far? This should be the one where everyone has fun and really belts it out. And to have the actual musicians to back you? That should have been inspiring, not intimidating. All but a few were absolutely awful.

1) George - just blew everyone else away. I knew he'd do well with this and considering how everyone else did, he looked like a superstar.
2) Amy - sounded good as last week and at least she seems to know how to move to a song. She looks better every week and has such a great personality and sense of humor that I love her.
3) Jasmine - chose a less well-known song, but I thought she really nailed it. Looked like she was having fun.

This is where it really gets tough:
4) Latoya - only here because of past performance. She's not my cup of tea and was totally off for at least half the song, but she didn't make me hide my face.
5) JPL - he had a few off moments, but I like how he recovers and he's so easy going. I just like him and hope they get a rock night so he can really let loose.
6) Diana - not bad but she shouts a bit much for me and Simon was right on about the "high school" performance. The clothes have got to go. She looks heavy, old, and out of touch. I'm sure she's none of those things.
7) Fantasia - probably her best vocal performance, but I just hate her. Hate her raspy voice, hate her attitude, and could someone please give this girl some wardrobe advice?
8) Jennifer - would someone clue her in that this is not "Gospel Choir Idol?" Completely over the top and the bugging eyes and weird faces do not help one bit. Very hard to watch.
9) John - Well, he did hit the notes a couple of times. Heck, I can't sing, but even I can give a decent rendition of "My Girl." I really like his retro style, but this was embarrassing.
10) Camille - please, someone, put this poor girl out of her misery. She's terrified, she can't sing, and has no business being here. Paula's "Carmen" slip says it all. Actually, I think that maybe Carmen might have been a bit better than her.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Best: Fantasia & George
OK: La Toya
Worst: Everyone else!
Worst-of-the-worst: John S. I could barely hear him singing over the band!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
>Worst-of-the-worst: John S. I could barely
>hear him singing over the
>band!

Thank GOD for that band!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you hugged your TiVo today?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Diana"
I don't get her.

Did the judges hear the same thing I did?
She sang a song that had a total of maybe 10 different words and if you are going to sing a song about "how you can dance" shouldn't you at least try to dance?
When they gave their opinions last night both me and my wife were "WTF?"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Eh..."
Top 3 -

George - can do no wrong for me. I love the guy.

LaToya - not as good this week, but I loved the new 'do.

Amy - finally some of her fun personality shows up in her music, two weeks in a row.

Bottom 3-

John Stevens - horrible performance. Worse than some of the auditions.

Camille - I'm just tired of her. Weak singing, sleepy eyes, the whole bit.

Fantasia - tired of her, too. We already have Macy Gray. "I knows you loves me"? WTF is up with that?

The rest -

Jasmine - I like her best of the middle ranks, but eh.

Diana, Jennifer, JPL - eh. Nothing memorable.

Predictions -

Bottom three will be Camille, Johnny Red, and either Diana or Jennifer, with Camille going. John ought to go, but he's not been in the bottom 3 yet even with sub-par performances. Camille has been Bottom 3 both weeks now, and didn't do anything to help herself this week.

Final 3 will be George, LaToya and either Fantasia (judge's favorite) or JPL (teen girl favorite).

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
1. Jennifer - If you can't change the pissed off look that you have when singing--sing a song that requires you to look pissed off! I liked it.

2. Jasmine - Thought she was really good. Probably not the best singer, but she has the best overall package to me right now.

3. LaToya - I wanted to hear her sing a ballad. She is being smart and always changing up her music. I like that.

4. George - He sounded great, but I am deducting points for holding that ridiculous towel during his song. How can someone with that voice come across as so dorky and non-threatening? (I realize that's part of his appeal)

5. Amy - She wasn't bad, but kind of 'meh'.

6. Fantasia - Thought it was her worst performance by far.

7. JPL - Ok, stop the awful singing and go back to the awful dancing. That's much better.

8. Camille - Good news: She looked a tad more relaxed. Bad news: Still didn't sound that great.

9. Diana - Stop shouting. She was one of my faves going into the finals, but I hate how she sings the same type of song every single time.

10. Jon S - Time to go.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "managerr!!"
Jennifer - If you can't change the pissed off look that you have when singing--sing a song that requires you to look pissed off! I liked it.

JPL - Ok, stop the awful singing and go back to the awful dancing. That's much better.

Have I told you lately that you crack my up?? Well, you do!!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
1. George - perfect song for him - comfortable, likeable, great scruffy voice - I could have done without the hanky.

2. Jasmine - love that song so I'm a little biased. Was almost intelligible in some of the low parts, but worked the stage well and lights up the camera.

3. Amy - I like Amy - she's got a good personality that shows through in the interviews and stuff. But it doesn't translate when she performs. Good voice, but I don't get excited to see her.

4. Jennifer - she is so awkward on stage - it's endearing though. She's waaaaaay over the top. Simon was right to call her manic but still - she's hard not to watch. So, unfortunately, are train wrecks.

5. Diana - give this girl a couple of years to come into her own and she will be unstoppable. Right now, she isn't mature enough to use that incredible voice. There's just no subtlety or restraint in her yet. She has a gift - she needs time to develop it. So, so talented - and so not ready yet.

6. Latoya - I just don't get it with her. I lvoe Smokey Robinson - so I really wanted to like this performance. I think she peaked several weeks too early and there's no where to go but down.

7. Fantasia - Someone else I just don't get. The "yeah yeah"s make me want to vomit. the attitude makes me want to throw a brick at the TV. and she looked like a transvestite hooker last night. Too smug. I can't stand her.

8. Camille - best I've seen her - seemed to conquer her nerves a bit but the herky-jerky dancing and arm movements looked like really bad aerobics. No matter how much her presence improves, her vocals are just sub-par

9. JPL - I had to mute the guy.

10. John Stevens - first I hit mute, then I turned the channel. painful. horrid.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Transvestite hooker - I KNEW she looked familiar...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
1. Jasmine was the best, and I didn't like her before.
2. Fantasia was second best. I don't like her attitude, and she doesn't sound that much like Macy Gray. I am a big Macy Gray fan, by the way, and Fantasia did sound like her a couple weeks ago, but last night she did not. If Fantasia had Macy's soul, she'd be better.
3. George and LaToya were both good. LaToya just doesn't have "it" for me, and George sounds good but I hate to watch him, and I think he has no chance of winning because he's like Clay's dorkiness merged with Ruben's soul, and that's so last year.

10. (TIE) I just can't decide if John Stevens or Camille was worse. I think John was actually the worst of the night, but Camille has demonstrated a consistent level of horribleness that makes her my ultimate boot pick.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Best
Fantasia -- has bothered me since day 1 but now, with what I consider two stand out performances in a row, she has proven herself to me. She was the only one out there last night who was unique and I loved her version of Heard it through the Grapevine. She was the "star" of the show.

George Huff -- great voice, solid performance.

Good
Latoya -- not as good as I expected but still a great singer

Dianna Degarmo -- great voice but her wardrobe sucks so bad that I can't rank her higher

Jennifer Hudson -- powerful voice, hit the high notes. Loved it.

Jasmine Trias -- I didn't like the song she choose, but she did well and with Hawaii behind her, she will be sticking around a long while.

Amy Adams -- she has a great voice, but there is something missing in her performances

Worst
John Stevens -- he is too young to handle this competition. He has a great voice, but he choked last night.

JPL -- he should not be here and that's all I'm saying about that.

Camille -- her nerves keep getting the best of her and she needs to go home.

Prediction of bottom three: Amy, John S. and Camille -- bye, bye Camille

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Tough night, as most of you have already said. Here are my rankings....

1. George. I think he did an excellent job! I knew he would rock on Motown. I like his voice and love his personality.

2. Fantasia. I like her voice too. I was in the other room when she was singing, so I only heard her - didn't get to watch the performance - and I missed the judges comments.

3. LaToya. Love her too. I got chills with her song. I agree she started out shaky, but she ended strong. I didn't like the cat on her head either. (LOL to her comment!)

4. Diana. She was ok. She has spunk. Simon clearly hates her and I'm not sure why. Too young? I don't know.

5. Jasmine. She surprised me tonight. Much improved over last week.

6. Amy. Good, but not great.

7. Jennifer. I don't like your style at all.

8. JPL. Just ok for me.

9. Camile. You are so out-classed in this competition. You're just not strong enough.

10. Jon Stevens!!! You didn't sing one note in tune!!!!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
No need to type in my opinion, as my rankings match yours exactly. I think the bottom three, though, will be Camile, John S. and Jennifer. (JPL is just too popular with the teeny boppers.) I don't really care which of those three gets the boot, because they all bug me for one reason or another.

opinionated

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Worst of the night: Camille, John Stevens, JPL
These 3 were all very painful to listen to last night.

Best performances: La Toya, George, Fantasia, Jennifer

Shevrowlei Player of the Week earning a trip to Hawaii: Camille

Your next American Idol

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Yes! my sister!

Should we have our LaToya pics match as a show of solidarity?

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Angelfood:

Yes, LaToya is definitely the 'class' of the field.

The Next American Idol

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
best-George,Fantasia,Latoya
worst-johns,jonp,camille
boot-john s

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Not only was John Stevens the worst performance, I don't think he even wants to be in the competition anymore. Personality of a coat hanger.

George Huff's stock is rising in my opinion.

lindsaywhit 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindsaywhit Click to send private message to lindsaywhit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
I agree - John S. knew he was off-key, doesn't look like he's having fun any more, and really just wants to go home. I think if everyone would have just shut-up and listened to Simon, they would have heard him say that John did Camille a big favor this week, because he gave her one more week in the competition. Actually, Mistral, ITA with all your remarks! (Uncanny!) It's interesting to me how many people think JPL is this sweet kid...I think he's got an ego the size of Texas...and his voice this week was particularly bad. At first the pen thing was kind-of cute, and then the wild dancing, but I just don't find him likable, again, something bugs me, makes me feel he's not what he seems.

Frankly, the band seemed to overpower all the singers last night...I think in an effort to honor the band, the sound crew did a disservice to the singers.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Best -
Fantasia - I hate her voice, but that song was perfect for her and her performance seemed effrotless.
George - I like him for the first time last night.
Diana - best performance of the night to that point; but after Fantasia and George, she seemed a step begind.
Jasmine - one week great, the next week terrible. This was her "on" week.

Worst -
John Stevens was scary bad.
JPL, Camile, were painful to listen too. Needed Pepto Bismol after.

Okay - Jennifer, Amy, and LaToya. LaToya had an off week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you hugged your TiVo today?

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
Ah ok here we go:

The Good(In no particular order)
Jasmine-ok she was definatley off a couple of notes, and I don't understand how you can suck so bad one week, and the next be a lot better..maybe it was the song I dunno. I think she is cute, but her voice isn't consistent-Good performance though

Fantasia-In the beginning I kinda liked the Macy Gray type voice but now it's gotten raspy and annoying(I wonder why Macy Gray isn't all over the place anymore)I could go into more detail, but she did have a good performance tonight

Diana-Ok I think she is definatley cute, and sings so well. I did think the performance was a little highschool, but no one in highschool could EVER sing that good (John Stevens) Plus I had that dumb song stuck in my head all day....Watch me now hey!

LaToya-So I am gonna come out sing, the judges will like it blah blah blah. Yes LaToya has an amazing voice, but she's NOT the only amazing voice in the competition, and the judges know she will do well, they know that there is no way she is going home this early....I just feel we are getting a little too much LaTaya--this early on

Honerable Mention
Jennifer-She was a little overpowering, but she can blow. She's starting to grow on me, her fan base seems a little shaky though, or maybe I am just crazy?

George-Ok so I have a couple problems with George. Everytime Simon pays him a compliment he acts like it is the most exciting thing he has heard in weeks. His voice sounds different and kinda odd sometimes.The towel was stupid. He is a very good singer though and should do well

Amy-She is also starting to grow on me. I think she made the right song choices the past couple of weeks, but once her fans see her sing a more serious song, I am not sure how they will react to it

The CONSISTENTLY Bad
John Peter Lewis-Ok so he's this years "Clay" Only one problem..Clay could actually sing well! I thought his performance was nothing special, and I don't think he's anything special.

John Stevens-I like that your close to your grandparents, it's good to be family oriented. But you just can't sing John, well not for American Idol at least. I feel like he is just kinda dead weight

Camille Velasco-The one thing I like about you is that your the cutest girl in the competition. You sound like you were maybe trying too hard, and you are consistently a weaker singer than the rest

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
This wasnt the best night. Not everyone has a soulful voice so not all people can do Motown. Now I don't want to sound biased to people of my own racial background, but I do think that the African Americans sounded best tonight. Saying that, I think it's because they are much more exposed to this music at home. If anyone has a negative comment, by all means make it, but Im not trying to be racist or biased or anything. With that said:

Loved It:
Latoya (her head is too small for all that hair...please lose the weave), Fantasia (oo I hate to put her here), George, Diana, and Jasmine

Liked It:
JPL and Jennifer

HATED IT (and my bottom 3):
Red Head John (oh it was atrocious...i couldn't believe my ears!), Camille (def should have been in Hawaii this week instead of Matt Rogers going home...I think he could have killed this genre), Amy (she just didn't seem excited to be singing...no passion. And she really did look like Jay Leno)

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
1. George Huff - by far the best for me, I just love his voice...this was his week.....but drop the towel before the song, not after....a big difference between George and the others, however, is his connection with the crowd....and Paula finally made a justified comment! I may be biased, however, because I've been a huge George fan since we first saw him audition.

2. Jasmine Trias - I really liked her this week, she bounced back with a great recovery from last week's so-so performance.

3. Fantasia Barrino - Great singing and tried to make the song her own, but quit turning your back to the audience! She's just way too cocky.

4. Latoya London - Didn't have an incredible week, but she definitely has a quality to each performance that will keep her around until at least the final four....and her cool attitude will eventually look much better compared to Fantasia's cocky attitude..I like it better when she sings the upbeat songs, though.

5. Jennifer Hudson - A little too "into" this performance, her dancing was a bit over-the-top, but she's a good singer for sure.

6. Amy Adams - Hard to compare to last week....this week, the band was a bit too loud and she sang a bit too softly.

7. Diana - The alien hair was enough to turn me off....and the horrible song....she has a voice, but I agree with Simon about the "high school production" comment....you can't win Idol by doing things like that...I know she's young, but compared to the grown-up performances of Latoya and Fantasia, she has no chance.

8. John Peter - The first 30 seconds of the song he did this hideous sway back and forth with his hands gripped to the microphone.......and Corey Clark sang this song much better last season.

9. Camile Velasco - She just irritates me so much...if John wasn't so obviously bad, she would definitely be last...I just hate to see Camile waste the high potential that she has.

10. John Stevens - Definitely the worst...I think he has given up.

Too bad we can't kick out both John and Camile this week.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

oh_n0_fr3e 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oh_n0_fr3e Click to send private message to oh_n0_fr3e Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Week 3 - Best and Worst"
my rankings for week 3

Best to Worst:

1. Jasmine- her performance really didn't stand out but she was better than the others.

2. Fantasia- although I don't like her voice, she performed the song really well.

3. Jennifer Hudson- she was good but needs to control her voice.

4. George Huff- consistent again. His voice is getting old.

5. La Toya London- Probably the best performer but her performance this week was boring.

6. Diana DeGarmo- good vocals but she doesn't stand out.

7. Amy Adams- O.K. performance nothing great. It was just safe.

8. Camille Velasco- Better than last week.

9. JPL- he's getting better but he still sucks.

10. John- He sang the worst out of everybody.

Who's going home: John

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •