The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Basher's PTTE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Basher's PTTE"
Oh dear oh dear, I simply must start a thresd and get plenty of responses so *I* can qualify as a basher babe!!! Alright then, here's the deal, this is the fullfledged Basher's Pick To The End, and the great part is you don't even have to use names. Nope, you don't; you can if you wanna but they will just be ignored: The important part is you have to do it by personality quirk! Right then, to get things kicked off, here's my Basher's PTTE:

1. the annoying one.
2. the antisocial boob.
3. the misfit.
4. the self-infatuated moron.
5. the bubblehead (no offense, itzy, no relation of yours).
6. the one in a world of his/her own invention.
7. the joker.
8. the fingerwaving headbobbing totally boss threatening one.
9. the one the world revolves around.
10. uh... i forget, who was that one?
11. the lame little lost one without a clue.
12. the one who should've known better than sign-on for this but somehow didn't, poor sap.
13. miss congeniality.
14. excess baggage.
15. the soft-hearted willing loser.
16. the ruthless one.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Basher's PTTE Dakota 10-04-01 1
   RE: Basher's PTTE dabo 10-04-01 2
 RE: Basher's PTTE George Tirebiter 10-04-01 3
   RE: Basher's PTTE dabo 10-04-01 4
       LOL, you nitwit! George Tirebiter 10-04-01 5
           RE: LOL, you nitwit! dabo 10-04-01 6
 RE: Basher's PTTE Mokele Membe 10-04-01 7
   RE: Basher's PTTE dabo 10-05-01 8
       RE: Basher's PTTE Dakota 10-05-01 9
 RE: Basher's PTTE VampKira 10-05-01 10
 RE: Basher's PTTE Dalton 10-05-01 11
   RE: Basher's PTTE Mokele Membe 10-05-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
LOL, Dabo! But how could you forget the back-o-the-tree person? We need a back-o-the-tree person!
Maybe that's 10. Or 6?

10-04-01, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
Excellent, Dakota, Thanks! Yeah!

10. the back of the tree person whoever that was I mean duh!

no wait, wasn't that uncle cam, he's gotta stick around and be, ummmm, 10.5, sacrifice himself for the good of making sure dem bozos don't just starve to death like they deserve.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
I don't see any point in arguing, as you have obviously gotten the order down pat.

But IceCat already failed in his attempt to get on the bus, so I suggest you join him in stalking us, cuz Dalton didn't fall for the guy-in-drag trick once, and a second attempt will probably just make her owly.

GT

10-04-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
What's "drag" about anything around here?

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "LOL, you nitwit!"
Since when was that supposed to be YOU?! Are you trying to tell us that was your BV cameo? The jugs are in entirely the wrong place!

Silly old bear. . .

GT

10-04-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: LOL, you nitwit!"
ROFL, ty (ol' b'ar; hehe); the point is pretty much all of it's drag and even if I can't possibly become a basherbabe (boohoo but I think I can) I can dream can't I!!! So, how many replies would I need to have generated to meet that qualification?

Besides, you all missed the point: I patterned my S3 basher ptte on s2, almost any of you could probably do better if you tried, you can even pick your own categories: Have fun!

Smiles are free.

Mokele Membe 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mokele%20Membe Click to send private message to Mokele%20Membe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
Quote:
"Oh dear oh dear, I simply must start a thresd and get plenty of responses so *I* can qualify as a basher babe!!!" --dabo

This is my first post, I'm giving my virginity to further dabo's dream of BasherBabedom.

Here is my PTTE:

1. the clumsy one.
2. the quiter.
3. the unintentional sacrifice.
4. the annoying one who should have gone last time.
5. the new threat.
6. the vegan.
7. the gossip.
8. the crybaby.
9. the next new threat.
10. the one who didn't believe in alliances.
11. the compromise.
12. the newly self-rightious one.
13. the bitter one.
14. the born loser.
15. the one you want to win.
16. the one you wanted voted off from the first episode.

was it good for you?
MM

10-05-01, 03:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
Excellent, MM, thanks for playing! And welcome to the Blows Community! You may have me beat already, good luck and keep postin'!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
1. The one who says I'll do anything to win.
2. The one who gets by on personality alone.
3. The one who says I know what it takes.
4. The one who is a take charge person and has to keep that under wraps.
5. The mad hunter who cooks himself on the barbe.
6. The one who builds the best shelter directly in the path of the rising tide and/or raging river.
7. Anyone who goes naked.
8. The one who's friends with Tina.
9. The one who can't get a drink of water to save their life.
10. Anyone who says "Bring it on!"

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-05-01, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
1. Happy
2. Sleepy
3. Dopey
4. Grumpy
5. Doc
6. Sneezey
7. Bashful
8. Peter
9. Marcia
10. Greg
11. Bobby
12. Cindy
13. Jan
14. Peter Lawford
15. Sammy Davis Jr.
16. Dean Martin!!!

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
Thanks Dabo, now I finally know what the hell PTTE stands for; I've been "faking it" on Spoilers for so long now. LOL.

>This is the fullfledged Basher's Pick To
>The End, and the great part is you don't even
>have to use names. Right then, to
>get things kicked off, here's
>my Basher's PTTE:
>
>1. the annoying one. (Tough call but usually a woman).

>2. the antisocial boob. (Boobs?? Another woman? WTF?).

>3. the misfit. (Psycho killer; more apt description).

>4. the self-infatuated moron. (greedy, needy, whiner, etc.).

>5. the bubblehead (can't eat worms; cook or compete).

>6. the one in a world
>of his/her own invention. (Usually a Bible involved here).

>7. the joker. (Smart, trash-talking, camera hog w/private tree).

>8. the fingerwaving headbobbing totally boss
>threatening one. (Any woman who dares to win 2 challenges).

>9. the one the world revolves around. (Stud Dr. or crazy B!tch).

>10. uh... i forget, who was that one? (Lazy, lazier, laziest).

>11. the lame little lost one without a clue. (Still in the game because he/she "doesn't have a clue"; otherwise known as "dupe").

>12. the one who should've known
>better than sign-on for this
>but somehow didn't, poor sap. (Everybody hates him/her).

>13. miss congeniality. (aka: LizLiz on a stick).

>14. excess baggage. (aka: sacrificial goat).

>15. the soft-hearted willing loser. (dope who think "heart" helps or counts in evil Burn-it's world).

>16. the ruthless one. (True, loyal, winning ways and would just as soon cut your throat as look at you for one more day).

So, how did I do Dabo?

Dalton

Mokele Membe 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-05-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mokele%20Membe Click to send private message to Mokele%20Membe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Basher's PTTE"
Thanks for the welcome, dabo! What a great little exercise in speculation, I can't wait to read everyone elses!

MM

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •