The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-01, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
The Bashers forum is not the place to post threads about the posters who post on the Bashers board. It's the place to bash Survivor itself.

Got that everyone? Thanks.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for.... VampKira 10-05-01 1
   RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for.... samiam 10-05-01 2
   RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for.... LadyT 10-05-01 3
       Verizon Sucks! VampKira 10-05-01 5
 RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for.... Outfrontgirl 10-05-01 4
 RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for.... Frau Hexe 10-06-01 6
   RE: Remember the Words of our Babe... Dakota 10-07-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-05-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
Got it Webby!

Since I'm here.. I dunno which one he is.. but I DO know who is going to get the most bashing from me... It doesn't matter how nice he is, or how mucch I like his "character"..... That's right, I just remembered his name...it's the guy Frank Garrison that works for VERIZON!!!!!

VERIZON!!! Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!

How did I miss that the first time around?? I saw a clip of the audition tapes somewhere earlier today, and there he was.. in all his Verizion glory!! On a freakin' phone pole! Oh the evilnesss! Oh the humanity!!!!

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 09:38 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
Why, Vampy! I do believe you've just taken a thresd detour! *grin*

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
Ok Webby

Vamp when I heard that, I was wondering why there wasn't a post about you how will hate him. LOL, in his Verizon glory. What a visual I still haven't picked the person I will hate the most, but rest assured, I will

GOD BLESS AMERICA

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-05-01, 10:05 PM (EST)
5. "Verizon Sucks!"
Ohhhh yes, ladies... I have a WHOLE new anticipation for the show now... Grrrrrr Verizon!! And knowing my summer will be spent damning them to hell yet again, makes me want to bash even harder! tee hee! which REALLY sucks becasue after I decided that Brandon wasn't the one I was gonna go with,(no more blind Nick picks for me!) I picked Mr. Garrison, Mmmmmm'kay?? And then I find out.. *gasp* He is employed by the Devil himself!!!

Let the games begin... *grin*

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-01 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

I certainly understand what you're saying Webby. This forum is about the show.

I would like to say on Dalton's behalf that the Basher Bus was her idea to get people busy bashing in the pre-week show.

edit:to clarify, when I say "on Dalton's behalf" I don't mean I can speak for her. Obviously not. I'm referring to my understanding of her purpose in starting the thread.

Things have been slow here. Once the tour got going, everyone "On" the bus would start bashing Survivor--but some people were just arriving. Although there was some OT-type playing around with a fantasy setting and recreation, the purpose was to generate bashing.

As a result of Dalton's "boarding" rules, several people started appropriate Basher threads and others began replying and the Survivor-Bashing activity in the forum shot up--as was intended.

It's true that having guidelines created some more OT type interaction about chasing the bus and wanting to get on it, but that was just a side effect. The mission was to virtually aim for and close in on the premiere of Survivor.

I joined in only because the collective tour promoted Bashers--not for a mere virtual party. Sorry you thought it inappropriate for the forum.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-06-01, 03:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Remember what Off-Topic is for..."
Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad you were able to move that thread, as I was beginning to wonder if we were a little too off topic. Although, I must say, it was encouraging a lot of us newbies to try to come up with something witty regarding S3 on which to post a thread.

Because I too was motivated by such encouragement, I posted a rather ridiculous, and even somewhat assinine thread on Maize, attempting to speculate about and laugh at the limited possibilities this season's players will have in cooking it. I even thought it would promote a bit of preliminary bashing. Yet, I found this thread was also moved to the off-topic forum, where it seems a little out of place to me (Would that be off-off-topic? Do we have a forum for that? ). But hey, I am still very new, and I am still figuring out my way around here, so perhaps I was wrong, or maybe my thread was just a little off-base/ridiculous/just plain boring overall. Please don't think I'm taking this personally, or I'm being sensitive. I'd like to learn as much of the guidelines/norms/etiquette of thees forums as I can right now, so ulitmately, I was just curious about the rationale behind moving it.

Thanks

Frau Hexe

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 11:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Remember the Words of our Babe Leader..."
Good job, webby. Keep these kids in line. And girls, remember the infamous words of our Survivor Babe Leader: Be nice. Play fair.

The pack must survive.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •