The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 17 - Season Finally...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Current Message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 17 - Season Finally...."
Ok....that just sucked and could it get any more suckier?

Burke, George, and Addison leaving is the worst thing that will ever happen to this show and then adding Meridith's sister (the woman who hit on McDreamy)......I see this show fading out really quick. They've killed all the story lines all at once...for what? To start over? They've ruined my fav couple Christina/Burke plus George/Calli...McDreamy and Meridith I could care less about but he gets Chief and then turns it down and then kills his own relationship. Eva/Rachael/Alex is dead now too.....

Why not plant a bomb and blow up the whole set because the only good thing is the Chief will be back.

What a sucky ending and there seems to be nothing to look forward to for next season. These nitwits don't have the brains or the mentality to be surgeons.....ugggggggg.....I maybe done with this and it all started with them killing Meridith and it's been going down hill from there.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 May 17 - Season Finally....   HobbsofMI     05-18-07       
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   byoffer     05-18-07     1  
     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   ulalame     05-18-07     13  
     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   agman     05-18-07     15  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   djandy     05-18-07     2  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   aquariaqueen     05-18-07     3  
     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   agman     05-18-07     16  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   FlowerChild     05-18-07     4  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   sisyphus     05-18-07     5  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   ohmyheck     05-18-07     6  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   Breezy     05-18-07     7  
     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   jkokoj     05-18-07     8  
         RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   Breezy     05-18-07     9  
             RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   CTgirl     05-18-07     11  
                 RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   Breezy     05-21-07     18  
                     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   HobbsofMI     05-21-07     19  
                         RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   Breezy     05-21-07     20  
                             RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   HobbsofMI     05-22-07     21  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   danajo     05-18-07     10  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   flipxcyd     05-18-07     12  
     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   aquariaqueen     05-18-07     14  
         RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   agman     05-18-07     17  
   RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   MKitty     05-22-07     22  
     RE: May 17 - Season Finally....   agman     05-22-07     23  
   The writer's blog   moonbaby     05-29-07     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •