The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Characters Leaving"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Characters Leaving"
Thought I posted this already...but.... I heard on the radio this morning that both Isaiah Washington and TR Knight are leaving the show at the end of the season. Isaiah because of the whole gay bashing thing (ABC didnt renew his contract) and TR because he didnt like how ABC handled the gay thing.

I wont miss George - he is waaaaay too whiney for me. But I will miss Dr Burke.

Anyway... havent seen any confirmation of this, just heard it on the radio on my way to work.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Characters Leaving FlowerChild 04-25-07 1
   RE: Characters Leaving Magnolia_Rocker 06-12-07 17
 RE: Characters Leaving aquariaqueen 04-25-07 2
 RE: Characters Leaving iatovttotx78 04-26-07 3
 RE: Characters Leaving Bebo 04-26-07 4
   RE: Characters Leaving mrc 04-27-07 5
   RE: Characters Leaving TxMom2011 04-27-07 6
 RE: Characters Leaving byoffer 05-31-07 7
   RE: Characters Leaving Lasann 05-31-07 9
 RE: Characters Leaving tribephyl 05-31-07 8
 RE: Characters Leaving Wasabi 06-08-07 10
 Its confirmed... HobbsofMI 06-08-07 11
   TR Knight udg 06-08-07 12
       Izzi Confirmed... HobbsofMI 06-09-07 13
   Lawsuit? Bebo 06-09-07 14
       ah well moonbaby 06-09-07 15
           RE: ah well Jadens Mommy 06-12-07 16
               RE: ah well mistyrose52 06-18-07 18
                   RE: ah well udg 06-18-07 19
                       RE: ah well CTgirl 06-18-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Boy....I don't know how that will work. I'd miss both of those characters. Because those two characters are so wrapped up in the story line with other characters - I do think that their departure would leave big gaping holes.

Not to mention I want to see George admit his love for Izzy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-12-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Wow, looks like GA is getting ER'd. Glad I haven't started watching it cause it sucked when all the main characters started leaving on ER of which I was a huuuuuuuge fan. Quit watching when they killed off Dr. Greene.

A Sharnina Creation

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-25-07, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Wow, a big big gaping hole!

That would make three vacancies since there is supposed to be a spin-off. They're definitely going to have to hire and write in some great characters to fill the void.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-26-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Although I don't currently like George very much, it would be very sad to see him go. He's an important part of the show and there will be a big hole to fill if he left. I love Burke's characher but am not too fond of the actor. IW can leave but recast the character... though I typically hate that approach, I'll over look it just this once.

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Characters Leaving"
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=0e9aaaae-8687-4983-b45a-8a8e4a5fb890

Sources close to the show tell me that unless this is the most guarded secret ever regarding Grey's Anatomy (these sources are so inside they knew about Denny's death months before it happened), the rumors of T.R. and Isaiah's departure are completely bunk.

According to Grey's insiders, both T.R. (George) and Isaiah (Burke) are under contract for next season and expected to return. And while Isaiah's rep declined comment (saying, "We’re going to do our business in private and not in the media"), T.R.'s rep says the rumors are "completely untrue."

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Characters Leaving"
I was just coming in to post this info.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Thanks for that Bebo... I'd really hate to see Dr Burke leave the show!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-07, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Characters Leaving"
I heard on the radio this morning an update on the cast changes for next season. Apparently Isaiah Washington will be back next season on a part time basis. (he will first show up around ep 3).

The more disturbing news is that TR Knight has decided not to come back next season.

I am interested that the two actors who seem to have been up in the air about next season are the two who have had a run-in. I wonder if the bad blood has lead to this decision not to come back.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-31-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Hmmmm.

TR Knight not returning will be a challenge for the writting staff. He has two girl themes. And with Callie the new Chief.

Hmmmm.

Maybe they'll just refer to him in conversation.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Can anyone say...secret elopement?

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-08-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Characters Leaving"
Well, today durng GMA I saw a ticker at the bottom that said that Washington was fired from the show. I didn't see any more details but I guess this is a fact.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Its confirmed..."
Knight is back and Washington is out.....

Washington Fired from Grey's

I cannot find Knights article saying he signed for another year....I'll keep looking but I saw it a day or two ago.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "TR Knight"
Here ya go:
E! News: Grey's Locks Up the Knight Shift
AHN: T.R. Knight Will Return To "Grey's Anatomy" And Receive Big Pay Rise
TV Blend: No More Grey Outlook For T.R. Knight

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-07, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Izzi Confirmed..."
E! Online is confirming Izzi is coming back.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-07, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lawsuit?"
TV Guide Online is reporting that Isaiah Washington is quite angry about his firing and is considering legal action.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Isaiah-Really/800016679

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "ah well"
I enjoyed the character he portrayed but the actor's hateful words should have consequences. *He* is considering a lawsuit? Bah.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-12-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ah well"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-07 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Ok. What is the absolute very latest? Who's leaving? Who's staying?

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-18-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ah well"

>
This is what I heard on the View: Washington, because of the WORD he said to George (blanking on his real name right now), he was made to go through therapy, AND rehab, and yet, he still ended up being fired from GA! I'm not even going to say how I feel about that, considering we have so many actors, actresses, etc, going through therapy and rehab on a consistant basis, and they come out looking like peaches in the end....

Anyway, George, on Ellen, said that HIS contract has been renewed, so he will be back for another season of GA.

Hope that gives you all the most recent update.

I feel badly that he had to endure that abuse, but I also feel badly that Washington has now become a total black-ball from Hollywood, and nothing he said or did redeemed him. Does it seem fair?? Evidentally those in power think so.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-18-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ah well"
I dunno. Washington is basically saying that there was no reason for him to go to rehab or do the other things he did except to keep his job. That tells me he still doesn't really get it. He's not really sorry, and he didn't learn anything at rehab.

If he were truly remorseful, or smart enough to play along, he'd be saying that he's a changed man, he has a new appreciation blah blah, he's deeply sorry, and it's too bad that ABC can't see that. Instead, he looks like a man who can't control his temper and doesn't play well with others, which no one wants on set.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ah well"
Here is an interview with Isiah Washington from this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20042306,00.html

It is favorable towards him, but you are right, he does not come out and say that he's a changed man, he has a new appreciation blah blah... He makes it sound like everything was blown out of proportion.

At the beach with Sharnina

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •