The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Back Door'd and Drained!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Back Door'd and Drained!"
Is it just me or did Karen seem extra whiney when she was emoting to the Chenbot last night? Was she dating Count Vlad over the back gate of the house? I hope she can get rehydrated at LL, and keep that gate locked.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Back Door'd and Drained! ginger 09-10-04 1
   RE: Back Door'd and Drained! HistoryDetective 09-10-04 2
   RE: Back Door'd and Drained! Pretty_Kitty 09-10-04 3
       RE: Back Door'd and Drained! sisterwoman 09-10-04 4
 RE: Back Door'd and Drained! RealityAddict 09-10-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Back Door'd and Drained!"
She was indeed a weepy broken blossom. I was glad she made her little comments to Diane.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Back Door'd and Drained!"
Yeah, I liked the way that Karen left, even though I wasn't happy to see her go. She didn't make any grand gestures like Will or make a speech like Adria. She simply said "Thanks a lot for backdooring me" and left the rest ("I'm really disappointed int he way you treated me; I deserved better: you betrayed me") unspoken. I think that evrybody got her message without Karen making a scene.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-10-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Back Door'd and Drained!"
what got me was that yet again after stabbing someone in the back Diane had the nerve to say "why me?" how many times have we hear that?! I was sorry to see KAren go but Im glad she now knows that saving A could have changed the game perhaps booting her out so quickly was not such a good idea after all

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Back Door'd and Drained!"
I thought she was great last night! For her exit words to Di and her entertainment value talking to Chenny. SHe was quite dramatic! I was hoping Chenny would offer her a pillow and blanket so she could curl up and rest. But I'm really one to talk. I would be a blubbering idiot after being trapped in the house with them. And then to have to face the JC monster!Oh, the humanity!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Back Door'd and Drained!"
Karen was whiney, but then again she always has been. She also kept poking out her bottom lip during her convo w/Chen. I was glad she slammed Di on her way out! We finally see a little backbone.

As whiney as she could be, I did feel sorry for her...I felt bad that she was worried about embarrassing her family...and that Diane's antics really surprised her. Karen seems to be a nice person, but trying to slide under the radar will only work for so long. I wish she had felt more confident about saving A and trying to keep herself in the game longer.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •