The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I love TINA!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-08-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I love TINA!!!!!!"
I know that there are not a lot of you who like Tina- but she just appeared on the cover of Prevention magaaine. Yes, I sed cover-- she looked great. I agree... she had some work done.
But who the hell cares.... she LOOKS GREAT!!!

Anyway,,,, the article in the mag was about how she played survivor with Rhumetoid Arthritis. Now that is a hell of a thing to carry around. Arthiritis sucks!
Long story short- whether she won or not she had the balls to try out and then stick with it full guns and never used her arthritis as a "poor me" thing. The others did not even know she had it.

I am posting on basher- because probably more people would bash her than praise her --I would guess.

But I love her anyway!!!!!

\
<>

darbygrl

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I love TINA!!!!!! Survivorerist 07-09-01 1
 RE: I love TINA!!!!!! katttywoman 07-18-01 2
 RE: I love TINA!!!!!! ItzLisa 07-19-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-09-01, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I love TINA!!!!!!"
Yeah, I have to agree with you darbygrl. My mother and I, during S2, shared many Thursday "We Hate Tina" moments. But Tina actually began to start growing on me after S2, when she proved how level headed she could be, even after winning the million. So Tina is alright in my books (even though I did rate her #10 on the end of season survey).

Marriage is like a kamikaze pilot mission. If you want to die happy, all you have to do is get it right once.

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-01, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I love TINA!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-01 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I love Tina too! I have to admit that at first I didn't like her very much (beef jerky incident), but as she pulled away from Jerri more and became more attached to Elisabeth, I began to like her a whole lot better.

She is very levelheaded and she definitely deserved to win!

Meow to you too!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-01, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I love TINA!!!!!!"
Tina rocks, plain and simple! And how cool is she - I had no idea she went through that show and those conditions with arthritis - and never spoke a word!!! I had no idea she had arthritis till you posted this!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •