URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 604
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I love TINA!!!!!!"

Posted by darbygrl on 07-08-01 at 03:14 PM
I know that there are not a lot of you who like Tina- but she just appeared on the cover of Prevention magaaine. Yes, I sed cover-- she looked great. I agree... she had some work done.
But who the hell cares.... she LOOKS GREAT!!!

Anyway,,,, the article in the mag was about how she played survivor with Rhumetoid Arthritis. Now that is a hell of a thing to carry around. Arthiritis sucks!
Long story short- whether she won or not she had the balls to try out and then stick with it full guns and never used her arthritis as a "poor me" thing. The others did not even know she had it.

I am posting on basher- because probably more people would bash her than praise her --I would guess.

But I love her anyway!!!!!

\
<>

darbygrl

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I love TINA!!!!!!"
Posted by Survivorerist on 07-09-01 at 03:15 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with you darbygrl. My mother and I, during S2, shared many Thursday "We Hate Tina" moments. But Tina actually began to start growing on me after S2, when she proved how level headed she could be, even after winning the million. So Tina is alright in my books (even though I did rate her #10 on the end of season survey).

Marriage is like a kamikaze pilot mission. If you want to die happy, all you have to do is get it right once.

Posted by katttywoman on 07-18-01 at 01:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-01 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I love Tina too! I have to admit that at first I didn't like her very much (beef jerky incident), but as she pulled away from Jerri more and became more attached to Elisabeth, I began to like her a whole lot better.

She is very levelheaded and she definitely deserved to win!

Meow to you too!

Posted by ItzLisa on 07-19-01 at 09:51 AM
Tina rocks, plain and simple! And how cool is she - I had no idea she went through that show and those conditions with arthritis - and never spoke a word!!! I had no idea she had arthritis till you posted this!