The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
Welcome, welcome, to the inaugural Hawkeye 10 for The Apprentice! Those of you who are new here -- and are there ever a lot of you -- may be asking 'What's a Hawkeye 10?' Some of you may believe this is a list of companies to boycott over Bradford's firing. That's not quite it.

Instead, each week, someone will ask you ten simple little innocent questions (which is always and forever three lies in four words) relating to the episode, and you get to answer them in any way you choose -- although sarcasm, bitterness, warped humor, and outright delusion usually rule the day, or at least the thread. We do this regularly on the Survivor and TAR boards, and with absolutely no permission, authorization, or delusions of someone else picking it up next week, I decided to give it a try here. After all, we seem to have so many questions after these episodes. Putting ten of them down couldn't possibly hurt too much.

Ready? Remember, if this fails miserably, we only have to not do it once.

1. You'd think that after the first season, the minicorps would know the fastest way to Donald's heart is to name something after him. What should a Trump Ice Cream flavor taste like? (Bonus points for creating Carolyn and George flavors.)

2. Eight DAWs in business suits rush into a Dunkin Donuts where you happen to be standing in line, then try to shove you out of the way and buy out the entire store. What do you do?

3. When Stacie J. first went under the table, what did you think she was actually doing?

4. Donald seems to treat taking three people into the boardroom vs. two as a straight one-in-four chance of being fired vs. a one-in-three chance of the same, and we all know that's not how it works. What does it really mean when the Project Manager hauls in the extra target?

5. With all of New York City to choose from on a warm day, both minicorps wound up in Times Square because one group thought of it and the other couldn't come up with anything better than undercutting them. Where would you have placed the ice cream carts? And was there any way you could have promoted Donald (which, of course, was the whole purpose of this and every other exercise) at the same time?

6. Exactly how does one manage to lose a cart for three hours when it's half a block away, anyway?

7. For all Raj's faults, he does do a dead-on imitation of Pamela's selling style. Give him a well-earned tribute by doing your best imitation of his selling style.

8. If Bradford really wanted to impress Donald by giving up something crucial to his survival in the Boardroom, what -- other than his one-week immunity, because we all saw how that went -- should he have sacrificed?

9. Why was it so crucial for Pamela to know all about how ice cream is made, anyway? What is she planning to do with that information?

10. What can the women do to get that vital hint of testosterone back in their minicorp?

Bonus: Pick any contestant from Season #1 and explain how they would have headed this task if they were Project Manager.

(So -- who's got next?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... grit 09-17-04 1
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... Pepito 09-18-04 2
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... ssshaw 09-18-04 3
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... anotherkim 09-18-04 4
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... Joools 09-19-04 5
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... sisterwoman 09-19-04 6
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... ARnutz 09-19-04 7
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... Jep1974 09-19-04 8
 RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Epi... Sweater_Puffs 09-20-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-17-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
1. You'd think that after the first season, the minicorps would know the fastest way to Donald's heart is to name something after him. What should a Trump Ice Cream flavor taste like? (Bonus points for creating Carolyn and George flavors.)
Carolyn's Kiss The Donald's A$$ Ice Cream - a lemon-lime concoction. See how The Donald is all puckered up? He obviously just ate some.

2. Eight DAWs in business suits rush into a Dunkin Donuts where you happen to be standing in line, then try to shove you out of the way and buy out the entire store. What do you do?
Well, I live in New York, so I probably whip out my gun or knife and waste them.

3. When Stacie J. first went under the table, what did you think she was actually doing?
She was looking for a piece of gum.

4. Donald seems to treat taking three people into the boardroom vs. two as a straight one-in-four chance of being fired vs. a one-in-three chance of the same, and we all know that's not how it works. What does it really mean when the Project Manager hauls in the extra target?
More people for the orgy. They edit that part out, though.

5. With all of New York City to choose from on a warm day, both minicorps wound up in Times Square because one group thought of it and the other couldn't come up with anything better than undercutting them. Where would you have placed the ice cream carts? And was there any way you could have promoted Donald (which, of course, was the whole purpose of this and every other exercise) at the same time?

I can't believe no one picked Fulton Fish Market this time. Nothing sells ice cream better than the smell of dead fish wafting through the air. And I would have posted a sign saying our ice cream was "Trumpalicious".

6. Exactly how does one manage to lose a cart for three hours when it's half a block away, anyway?
And how does the person who lost the cart when it was right across the street not get fired for it?

7. For all Raj's faults, he does do a dead-on imitation of Pamela's selling style. Give him a well-earned tribute by doing your best imitation of his selling style.
Sorry, estee, I got nothing on this one. Was he selling ice cream? I only saw him distributing bow ties and mocking Pamela's selling style.

8. If Bradford really wanted to impress Donald by giving up something crucial to his survival in the Boardroom, what -- other than his one-week immunity, because we all saw how that went -- should he have sacrificed?
His virginity.

9. Why was it so crucial for Pamela to know all about how ice cream is made, anyway? What is she planning to do with that information?
Pamela was going to use her new-found knowledge of ice cream making to make red ice cream with dog feces in it. Then, when they were out on the street with their carts, she was going to say to Apex, "Look! Donald Trump's airplane is about to crash into Trump Tower!" and point up to the sky. While the members of Apex stared up into the sky, she was going to substitute her Pooper Scooper Ice Cream for the Red Velvet gellato in their cart so that Mosaic would win.

10. What can the women do to get that vital hint of testosterone back in their minicorp?
Ask Pamela to come back to their team. I hear she grew a penis.

Bonus: Pick any contestant from Season #1 and explain how they would have headed this task if they were Project Manager.
Omoanarosa would have gone to the hospital after getting a freezer burn from handling all the ice cream. Then, she would come back to the cart and eat all their ice cream (because she also suffers from hypogycemia), leaving the team with less ice cream to sell, and then she would lose most of the money, guaranteeing a loss.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-18-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-04 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

1. You'd think that after the first season, the minicorps would know the fastest way to Donald's heart is to name something after him. What should a Trump Ice Cream flavor taste like? Bonus points for creating Carolyn and George flavors.)

The Donald - a very large, luxurious concoction of fresh pineapple (flown in daily from South America via private jet), smoothered in loads of fresh cream (made fresh in Switzerland, flown in daily..) topped high with chopped nuts and topped with a marachino cherry, the best in the world flown in daily from some exotic locale..

The Carolyn - a small, light, yellow sorbet, topped with a single, small, juicy cherry.

The George - a traditional straight up chocolate ice cream cone, no toppings, no nonsense.

2. Eight DAWs in business suits rush into a Dunkin Donuts here you happen to be standing in line, then try to shove you out of the way and buy out the entire store. What do you do?

As soon as I see all those cameras coming in, I start angling for position, getting into the background of everything that they do. Then I go home and call my grandma, tell her I'm gonna' be on TV. She's the only one that could really appreciate me being on TV.

Taking a nap.

It means that the PM has intuited Donald's wishes of whom he wished to see in the boardroom and added that certain someone to the list so that Donald can take a whack at him.

I would have planted my carts right in front of Trump Tower, and hung a huge banner up on the building advertising my ice cream, and with a picture of Donald on one end, and a picture of me on the other end.

When the person who has gone off to seek the cart doesn't really know where she is, and too busy enjoying the prospect that the PM and the people with the lost are all f**king up so bad and her she is trying to make good but they are such a lost cause, gosh, she is sure to win this thing easily, she deserves to win, no them...etc...etc...

"Ice Cream Ice Cream come and get it Hey you yes YOU come over here and get some ice cream for breakfast it's for charily it's for a good cause that's right c'mon and get some ice cream..."
Something like that I guess. I stepped out of the room during that part.

8. If Bradford really wanted to impress Donald by giving up something crucial to his survival in the Boardroom, what other than his one-week immunity, because we all saw how that went -- should he have sacrificed?

His clothes. All of them. He should have come to the boardroom naked, that would cut down his arrogance a bit.

In case her team lost, she would have used it to defend herself. If battling it out with another team mate, she would have claim that ---- had NO interest in the project at all, couldn't even tell you how ice cream was MADE, etc. No people skills, but she's not dumb.

I think that one of the candidates should sleep with George, their watchdog.

Kwame. Would have stood there, said nothing, and let the team figure out what to do and then accompanied them while they did it. Then show up in the boardroom looking, bright eyed & bushy tailed and studly too, and breezily nominated a few non-friends of his to go down for the failure, then return to the suite oozing with charm.

Pepito

PS: Good Job, grit

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
>1. You'd think that after
>the first season, the minicorps
>would know the fastest way
>to Donald's heart is to
>name something after him.
>What should a Trump Ice
>Cream flavor taste like?
It would taste like money, since that's all he cares about.

>2. Eight DAWs in business
>suits rush into a Dunkin
>Donuts where you happen to
>be standing in line, then
>try to shove you out
>of the way and buy
>out the entire store.
>What do you do?
Beat their a$$es because I need some donuts.

>3. When Stacie J. first
>went under the table, what
>did you think she was
>actually doing?
She was looking for her anti-psychotic medicine.

>5. With all of New
>York City to choose from
>on a warm day, both
>minicorps wound up in Times
>Square because one group thought
>of it and the other
>couldn't come up with anything
>better than undercutting them.
>Where would you have placed
>the ice cream carts?
>And was there any way
>you could have promoted Donald
>(which, of course, was the
>whole purpose of this and
>every other exercise) at the
>same time?
Put it in front of a strip club. Preferably, the one Donald goes to quite a bit.

>6. Exactly how does one
>manage to lose a cart
>for three hours when it's
>half a block away, anyway?
The women didn't have enough brains between them to think to look across the street.

>7. For all Raj's faults,
>he does do a dead-on
>imitation of Pamela's selling style.
> Give him a well-earned
>tribute by doing your best
>imitation of his selling style.
"Hey everyone. Look at me. I'm an idiot who wears bow ties and red pants and walks with a cane."

>8. If Bradford really wanted
>to impress Donald by giving
>up something crucial to his
>survival in the Boardroom, what
>-- other than his one-week
>immunity, because we all saw
>how that went -- should
>he have sacrificed?
His brain. He isn't using it.

>9. Why was it so
>crucial for Pamela to know
>all about how ice cream
>is made, anyway? What
>is she planning to do
>with that information?
She is planning to create a mind-control ice cream so she can take over the world.

>10. What can the women
>do to get that vital
>hint of testosterone back in
>their minicorp?
I can't top grit's answer.

>Bonus: Pick any contestant from
>Season #1 and explain how
>they would have headed this
>task if they were Project
>Manager.
Troy would have told them, "Howdy y'all. This is waht we's gonna do. We're gonna get two of dem ice cream carts, put em in that there Times Square thing, and hope we get a lot of folks to buy it."

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"

1. You'd think that after the first season, the minicorps would know the fastest way to Donald's heart is to name something after him. What should a Trump Ice Cream flavor taste like? (Bonus points for creating Carolyn and George flavors.) Hell, if I know, but DON'T call it CaroLINE, whatever you do!

2. Eight DAWs in business suits rush into a Dunkin Donuts where you happen to be standing in line, then try to shove you out of the way and buy out the entire store. What do you do? have one of my children pee on their feet and puke if possible.

3. When Stacie J. first went under the table, what did you think she was actually doing? nesting

4. Donald seems to treat taking three people into the boardroom vs. two as a straight one-in-four chance of being fired vs. a one-in-three chance of the same, and we all know that's not how it works. What does it really mean when the Project Manager hauls in the extra target? that they read the chapter in the Apprentice Bible on ass-kissing twice.

5. With all of New York City to choose from on a warm day, both minicorps wound up in Times Square because one group thought of it and the other couldn't come up with anything better than undercutting them. Where would you have placed the ice cream carts? And was there any way you could have promoted Donald (which, of course, was the whole purpose of this and every other exercise) at the same time? Trump Plaza's lobby. I've been there. It is very large and shiny. I'd have also had them make Trump Ice Cream Bars shaped like the Donald, but on a stick.

6. Exactly how does one manage to lose a cart for three hours when it's half a block away, anyway? I couldn't and you couldn't, but since these chicks don't appear to have the sense to find their asses with both hands, nothing surprises me. Perhaps running around Manhattan in stilletos and strapless dresses was one of their first mistakes?

7. For all Raj's faults, he does do a dead-on imitation of Pamela's selling style. Give him a well-earned tribute by doing your best imitation of his selling style. Insert picture of Orville Redenbacher here ------->

8. If Bradford really wanted to impress Donald by giving up something crucial to his survival in the Boardroom, what -- other than his one-week immunity, because we all saw how that went -- should he have sacrificed? Ivana

9. Why was it so crucial for Pamela to know all about how ice cream is made, anyway? What is she planning to do with that information? Bore the other team to death and then win by default.

10. What can the women do to get that vital hint of testosterone back in their minicorp? Get Pamela out of drag.

Bonus: Pick any contestant from Season #1 and explain how they would have headed this task if they were Project Manager. Is it time for lunch yet?--Omarosa

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Love these!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-04, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
1. You'd think that after
the first season, the minicorps
would know the fastest way
to Donald's heart is to
What should a Trump Ice
Cream flavor taste like?
(Bonus points for creating Carolyn
and George flavors.)

Trump - Melania Mango served in a sugar cone. Narrow on the bottom with two large scoops on top, if you know what I mean.

Carolyn and George - They're not really ice cream, they're more like the little cookies that come with the ice cream. They rest on either side of the ice cream dish and make the ice cream look better.

2. Eight DAWs in business
suits rush into a Dunkin
Donuts where you happen to
be standing in line, then
try to shove you out
of the way and buy
out the entire store.
What do you do?

"Accidentally" spill my piping hot Dunkin Donuts coffee on myself and go get myself a kick-a** lawyer.

3. When Stacie J. first
went under the table, what
did you think she was
actually doing?

She feels like such a victim of everybody else's wrath, she was probably going to curl up into a fetal position and find her "happy place".

4. Donald seems to treat
taking three people into the
boardroom vs. two as a
straight one-in-four chance of being
fired vs. a one-in-three chance
of the same, and we
all know that's not how
it works. What does
it really mean when the
Project Manager hauls in the
extra target?

The PM is hoping that The Donald has gone so mad with moneylust and power that he'd be too busy ordering more gaudy gold crap for his penthouse to notice if there was an entire family of sea otters in there, let alone an extra person.

5. With all of New
York City to choose from
on a warm day, both
minicorps wound up in Times
Square because one group thought
of it and the other
couldn't come up with anything
better than undercutting them.
Where would you have placed
the ice cream carts?
And was there any way
you could have promoted Donald
(which, of course, was the
whole purpose of this and
every other exercise) at the
same time?

I would have placed them at the boat landing that takes tourists to the Statue of Liberty and accuse anyone who didn't buy ice cream of being an enemy of freedom. I also would have told everyone that the boats were really lifeboats from the Trump Princess.

6. Exactly how does one
manage to lose a cart
for three hours when it's
half a block away, anyway?

By using the same shared brain that didn't think to close the cart's umbrella before trying to steer it under some scaffolding.

7. For all Raj's faults,
he does do a dead-on
imitation of Pamela's selling style.
Give him a well-earned
tribute by doing your best
imitation of his selling style.

Raj: I won't work until I've had some breakfast. Unionize now! They can take our ice cream, but they'll never take away our Egg McMuffins!!

8. If Bradford really wanted
to impress Donald by giving
up something crucial to his
survival in the Boardroom, what
-- other than his one-week
immunity, because we all saw
how that went -- should
he have sacrificed?

His barber's phone number and maybe a few styling tips.

9. Why was it so
crucial for Pamela to know
all about how ice cream
is made, anyway? What
is she planning to do
with that information?

She just wants to know how to go about creating a boyfriend who's even colder than she is.

10. What can the women
do to get that vital
hint of testosterone back in
their minicorp?

Heck, considering what the guys named their minicorp, I'd say the women are still pretty far ahead in that category.

Bonus: Pick any contestant from
Season #1 and explain how
they would have headed this
task if they were Project
Manager.

Sorry, I didn't watch the first season.

(So -- who's got next?)

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

Trump's Tacky Taffy- Mint ice cream colored "money green" with hunks of 24k gold covered salt water taffy. SOmeone else chews this for him, though. Can't risk the teeth, you know.

Carolyn's "I'll chew you up and spit you out" chunky cheesecake swirl. NY style cheesecake in a tangy lemon icecream, swirled with apprentice blood. Great for those watching their figures also.

Georgie Boy's Blueberry Butter Pecan- Fruits and nuts are what got him this far in life.

Run out to the parking lot and flatten all their tires. Even their doughnut. With a knife. Don't mess with my doughnuts, dude.

Brainstorming with herselves.

They like you. They really like you. Its the grown-up version of pulling pigtails.

I would have set up my team cart right next to the other team. and tell customers that the other team received the "overstock" to sell. And to promote The Donald even more, I would wear a tube top with his face on the front and my massive busom would stretch him out to make him look younger. And my hotpants- did I mention I would wear hotpants?- would have George on one cheek, Carolyn on the other and the slogan "Your Fired" vertically placed in the center.

Well, aren't we the judge and jury today, hmmmm?

skipping because I can't. I'm lame. Maybe I need his cane.

That really cool hat he wore. The DOnald would have looked smashing with that on.

Sell it to the commies. Big bucks for the inside "scoop".

Hormone replacement therapy can do wonders, I've heard.

ETanswer-

Heidi-

Miss- er, Ms. Heidi would have grabbed people off the street and forced ice cream down their throats whether they liked it or not. And she'd have some choice words for those @$#$#$^%%^ing ^)&*^&^)s too. Then she would call her mom and tell her all about it.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"

Champagne and Caviar

Throw hot coffee on them. The they'll be running to the dry cleaners instead!

Calling DT's private line and telling him that Apex did not learn anything at all about brainstorming. 2nd choice, calling Omarosa for advice about how to fit in with her team!

That the following week they will have one more enemy.

I would have placed the carts near Central Park and if I couldn't get human customers, I would have marketed my ice cream to the squirrels to support their long lost brother living in luxury on the top of DT's head.

The same way one manages to lose their glasses when they are right on top of their head!

Step right up, see the most amazing show on earth! Now I will direct your attention to the center ring...

His "manhood".

Learn some high level lessons and take over the world!!

Steal Pamela back from Mosaic.

Omarosa: She would have definately said "OK, 2 hour lunch break... you all go eat something... and John, leave Raj alone, I'm hypoglycemic too!"

Jep1974 693 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jep1974 Click to send private message to Jep1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
>1. You'd think that after
>the first season, the minicorps
>would know the fastest way
>to Donald's heart is to
>What should a Trump Ice
>Cream flavor taste like?
>(Bonus points for creating Carolyn
>and George flavors.)

Trump's ice cream would undoubtedly be cotton-candy flavored, in honor of the cotton candy looking hair he has had woven and coiffed on top of his head.

Carolyn's would likely be sour apple - eat it, and you too can pucker and scowl as though you have not gotten any lovin' since Paulie Shore was considered funny.

George - I can't think of any ice cream flavor for him, however, there could be a free gift with purchase of Trump's ice cream; a bobble-head doll of George, that nods in agreement with everything Trump says, and will agree with anything said by Trump's ice cream eaters.
>
>2. Eight DAWs in business
>suits rush into a Dunkin
>Donuts where you happen to
>be standing in line, then
>try to shove you out
>of the way and buy
>out the entire store.
>What do you do?

Seeing Pamela running in like a mad-woman would likely compel me to lie on my back, and kick... She scares the cr@ap out of me. I may even offer her my coffee to go with my cruller she just snatched out of my hand... Just don't hurt me.
>
>3. When Stacie J. first
>went under the table, what
>did you think she was
>actually doing?

Looking-up the other ladies' skirts...
>
>4. Donald seems to treat
>taking three people into the
>boardroom vs. two as a
>straight one-in-four chance of being
>fired vs. a one-in-three chance
>of the same, and we
>all know that's not how
>it works. What does
>it really mean when the
>Project Manager hauls in the
>extra target?

Whoever is left after the firing gets their name thrown into a hat, and could be a live human sacrifice for Carolyn.

>
>5. With all of New
>York City to choose from
>on a warm day, both
>minicorps wound up in Times
>Square because one group thought
>of it and the other
>couldn't come up with anything
>better than undercutting them.
>Where would you have placed
>the ice cream carts?
>And was there any way
>you could have promoted Donald
>(which, of course, was the
>whole purpose of this and
>every other exercise) at the
>same time?

I would have parked my @ss and cart outside of the former soup Nazi's kitchen (Sorry, non-Seinfeld fans won't get this). Yelling "no gelato for you", then making a mint for the Donald. He then could use my pirated catch phrase, and sell it on t-shirts in the NBC online store.
>
>6. Exactly how does one
>manage to lose a cart
>for three hours when it's
>half a block away, anyway?

One would think this to be a difficult task; however, you ask this of a group of women who likely choke on their own saliva on a regular basis (but would not stoop to using their sexuality while doing it)
>
>
>7. For all Raj's faults,
>he does do a dead-on
>imitation of Pamela's selling style.
> Give him a well-earned
>tribute by doing your best
>imitation of his selling style.

I just don't even know where to start with this one.
>
>
>8. If Bradford really wanted
>to impress Donald by giving
>up something crucial to his
>survival in the Boardroom, what
>-- other than his one-week
>immunity, because we all saw
>how that went -- should
>he have sacrificed?

His and Ivana's love child

>9. Why was it so
>crucial for Pamela to know
>all about how ice cream
>is made, anyway? What
>is she planning to do
>with that information?

When she takes over the planet, she will likely find a way to process small children and the elderly into some kind of mind altering gelato. Then, maybe, just maybe, she can convince Trumpster that she would not scare off potential clients if he chooses her as the apprentice. (Am I the only one who thinks she is beyond creepy?)

>10. What can the women
>do to get that vital
>hint of testosterone back in
>their minicorp?

Scratch themselves, burp, hog the remote, refuse to ask for directions... The list goes on...
>
>Bonus: Pick any contestant from
>Season #1 and explain how
>they would have headed this
>task if they were Project
>Manager.

All the good ones were taken.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Apprentice Hawkeye #10 (Episode #2): 'You throw away the idol, I hit you with the whip!'"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-04 AT 02:00 AM (EST)

Green soy ink.

Shove back, especially if I can recognize what's going on. The little guy will be back as a customer, however, Pamela is only interested in a one-night stand.

Praying for early parole.

Good point. He duped himself on that one. It was the perfect opportunity to get rid of Ivana as well.

I have no idea, don't know NY.

Flash mobs.

Hey (touch) buy some ice (feel) cream! It's (touchy/feely) for a great cause (grab), go ahead (force over) buy some (hand on neck) NOW!

Ivana.

Actually, as much as I cannot stand Pamela, it was a good question. If a restaurant owner asked about production, and they didn't know... they'd look like idiots on national TV. Now we know that's never happened before, right?

Drink Trump Ice.

Sam would be selling at a mattress convention.

Thanks for the summary Estee. I thought the fire was a bit over the top.

http://journals.aol.com/guppinc/Apprentice2/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •