The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""The Family" starts back up tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-03, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""The Family" starts back up tonight"
Looks like ABC is showing a condensed version of the first three episodes so people can get up to speed.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... okdebi 07-30-03 1
   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... AZ_Leo 07-30-03 2
       RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... okdebi 07-30-03 3
           RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... AZ_Leo 07-30-03 5
       RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... SurvivorBlows 07-31-03 7
   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... tvgeek401 07-30-03 4
       RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... TmommaHomeSlice 08-01-03 12
   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... SurvivorBlows 07-31-03 8
 RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... SurvivaBear 07-30-03 6
 RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... munson 07-31-03 9
   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... okdebi 07-31-03 10
   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... Loree 08-06-03 14
       RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... sorgee 08-06-03 16
           RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... sbeck 08-06-03 17
               RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... Loree 08-07-03 18
                   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... toddE 08-07-03 21
 RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... Efjendar 07-31-03 11
   RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... WHATS UP 08-04-03 13
       RE: "The Family" starts back up ton... sorgee 08-06-03 15
 The show airdate 08/06/03 Majic Mitch 08-07-03 19
   RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 sbeck 08-07-03 20
       RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 okdebi 08-07-03 22
           RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 SaphireLady 08-07-03 23
               RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 sbeck 08-07-03 24
                   RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 Majic Mitch 08-07-03 25
                       RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 Loree 08-08-03 26
                           RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 WHATS UP 08-08-03 27
                               RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 SaphireLady 08-09-03 28
                                   RE: The show airdate 08/06/03 sbeck 08-09-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
Thanks for the reminder like I'm not stressed enough!

I'm starting to run into reality show overload. For a while, none of them were opposite each other...now, my television reality viewing is slowly starting to overlap. Those damn networks just love to screw with me!!

I love The Family but it will be playing against Cupid which I have unfortunately become interested in. My VCR is currently not working. Cupid replays on Tuesday but that is up against Last Comic Standing. <sigh> There's just no way around this..guess I'll be doing the ping pong maneuver with the remote, at least for the next week. I guess I won't stress the 2 hour show tonight since I have seen all the episodes. Do you know if they are going to keep The Family in the 10 EST time slot on Wednesdays?

Debi

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
FYI--Last Comic Standing is repeated on Comedy Central on Saturdays if it helps.

And new episodes of Cupid will now be on Tuesdays starting next week. Don't know if they will still do any repeats.

07-30-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
Thanks Leo...this just may work for me. As long as Cupid isn't put up against BB on Tuesdays, I should be okay for now!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
Big Brother and Cupid are on the same network so I think you are safe on that one.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
>FYI--Last Comic Standing is repeated on
>Comedy Central on Saturdays if
>it helps.

Oh cool, I'd forgotten about that -- the first episode I ever forgot to tape was this week... woops!

-SB

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-30-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
i feel your pain. my reality show schedule used to be survivor and TAR. now there are suddenly a slew of shows and i can't take it all.
thanks for reminding me about the family. i wanted to watch that last time around but never actually did.
smiles
the tvgeek

TmommaHomeSlice 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TmommaHomeSlice Click to send private message to TmommaHomeSlice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
HEY DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK AUT DONNA LOOK LIKE THE LADY IN DIRTY DANCING AND THE FORBIDIN DANCE HER NAME IS Miranda Garrison IF YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE HER PLEASE CONTACT ME

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
> Do you know if they are going to keep The Family in the 10 EST time slot on Wednesdays?

Yep:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/thefamily/

-SB

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
Thanks Bebo! I loved this show- too bad they (ABC) seem intent on ruining it. I have not been into BB4, so this might be a good alternative for me. I forgot how much this "Family" irritated me.

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-31-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
It's nice to know that I still hate Aunt Donna as much as I did before.

07-31-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
LOL I didn't watch the recap but that's one thing I'm sure of in my life. I will not hate Aunt Donna any less this time around... I think I like her less than the Uncle and he's annoying as hell!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
Yes, the main thing I was reminded of in watching was that I do still hate Aunt Donna. Please let her be voted out tonight.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
aunt donna needs charm school. and lots of it.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
Amen to that!

08-07-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
She's out! I love it. Just don't let her be the one allowed back in the game.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
I didn't watch the recap either, and I must admit I HAD forgotten how horrible Aunt Donna is. Her husband is no prize either. In fact, they are mostly all awful, which I guess is intentional. Only a few of the younger ones are non-disgusting, but even they wouldn't exactly win on Elimidate.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
I just sat cringing through most of it, but I got a big laugh during the credits.

Dawn Marie said that when she & her husband vacationed in St. Martin's that they tried "thigh" food for the first time..."thigh" this and "thigh" that. "Thigh"???, did she mean chicken? Does she have a lisp???

I took me a few minutes to realize that she meant Thai food!

WHATS UP 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHATS%20UP Click to send private message to WHATS%20UP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
heyy Anthony in the show lives down the street from me, and so does his parents.And im not lying.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "The Family" starts back up tonight"
i feel sorry for you.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "The show airdate 08/06/03"
I was just really happy to see the greedy old airbag out of the running for the million. I can't believe how shocked she was that the board of trustees denied her access.

08-07-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
I know! That b!tch was just too unbelievable. And I like how she sees herself as a martyr, too. Gimme a break...

08-07-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
Ding Dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead!

Hallelujah..she is out of the running! Now if they could just get her back to Staten Island or Jersey so that we don't have to look at her every week......

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
The look on her face was priceless and then she tried to tell the blonde, Lisa?, that she knew that would happen and it was a 50/50. Like, anyone up against her would have won. Even the board was laughing saying they finally got the witch. She was funny. The other family members did a good job getting rid of her. It was not a fair set up having three members from same house in the group. Now need to get rid of the "uncle".

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-07-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
Yeah, the uncle needs to go next. I like Dawn Marie, Jill, and Cousin Mike the best. I can't believe that no one knows the servants are the board. I mean, who else would it be? Maybe if I were in that situation I wouldn't know, either...

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
I was wondering that myself. I mean, who do they think "the board" is. I tell you I'd be all over that. Maybe that's why they picked this particular family.

I can't wait until the board is revealed, that is going to be soooo funny.

08-08-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
It is like they believe that a group of trustees stay locked in that room and just watch them on cameras all day. They don't seem to realize they are interacting with them all the time.

WHATS UP 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHATS%20UP Click to send private message to WHATS%20UP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
You guys think Aunt Donna is a b*tch?..What did she say on this weeks ep?..i didnt really watch it..she lives down the street from me..same w/ anthony and her husband

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-09-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
On this show, that is how Aunt Donna is acting. Having lived in Italy, I know that she is just being Italian. I also realize that she is not use to servants and stuff, but she truely needs to stop acting like a "queen" and understand that in this game you are just one more "pawn", not "queen" and to succeed in life, you need to shut your mouth and listen, not just spout off at everyone and think you are better then all the rest. Since this show aired, her persona on TV has stunk, and I suspect she is that way in real life. Now the truth is, I find it funny, it is truely how family interact with each other, but she also treats the servants that way, and she is "loud". So while I might would actually like her in life, on this show, she is a Bit**. If that upsets you, oh well.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-09-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The show airdate 08/06/03"
You're right - it is funny that when you're amongst family, you can say whatever you want and still be accepted and loved despite it (at least in my family it's that way). And it's not that she voices her opinions and has no regrets that's annoying; in fact, in some ways, it's admirable that she makes no apologies for who she is and how she feels. HOWEVER, there's a way to do it and a way not to do it, and she clearly doesn't know how be respectful of others. Although I will say this for her: she did tell the maid not to do any more ironing for someone (her son?) because he could do it himself.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •