The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
WHATEVER! She picked an interesting time to turn her "game on" as she said she was doing last night AFTER she was put on the block. It's a little late for that, Karen...the game is almost over...at least for you anyway!

wishes Karen would have stepped up sooner...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Better than the Twidiot AMAI 09-08-04 1
   RE: Better than the Twidiot zazzy 09-08-04 2
       RE: Better than the Twidiot AMAI 09-08-04 3
           RE: Better than the Twidiot nailbone 09-08-04 7
 RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? mrc 09-08-04 4
   RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? nailbone 09-08-04 8
       RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? mrc 09-08-04 10
 RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? Just Plain Bill 09-08-04 5
   RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? HistoryDetective 09-09-04 12
 According to the Toni Ferrari playb... IceCat 09-08-04 6
 RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? foonermints 09-08-04 9
   RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'??? Lasann 09-09-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Better than the Twidiot"
Adria is still waiting to play the game, and reveal what she knows about Diane's duplicitousness. Hang onto those details, Adria, they're sure to come in handy on the jury.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-08-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Better than the Twidiot"
Karen misjudged the need to be HOH this week. If it is true she threw the HOH comp, then she will be kicking herself for a long time to come.

She focused so much on sucking up to jury members she took her eye off the ball--not getting eliminated week to week!

CB, Drew and Di all focused on not getting eliminated.

It always cracks me up when the guests criticize others for being tight with an alliance {like critizing the twins} when they turn around and do the same thing themselves! {Nik and K}

If Nik and K had not acted so tight then Di would not have had the need to try to save Dr and CB.

At least this year it will be fun to watch the finals unfold!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Better than the Twidiot"
I don't know if she threw this one, particularly. I do know she stated that she did throw the one that Drew won, in which he evicted Marvin. It's a little harder to blame her for throwing that one, since it would be a bit hard to only be HOH for 1 day if it's your first time.

Anyway, it's true that Karen's time is coming. If by some miracle Diane DOES decide to get rid of Cowpat (as she OUGHT to, mostly because Drew might mean what he says, and be planning to take Cowputz. It's possible, anyway. Much more likely that Drew will throw the final HOH and it will probably land in Diane's lap.)

If, that is, the final 3 are Diane, Drew & Cowputz. Not a given at this point.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Better than the Twidiot"
It's a little harder to blame her for throwing that one, since it would be a bit hard to only be HOH for 1 day if it's your first time.

They didn't know until AFTER the comp that it was a short-term this time. That's not the reason she threw it. She threw it to remain UTR.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
Actually, Jimbo and I finished the game last week. I won his bishop, and he resigned.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Just sayin' is all.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
You mean he "Ostened"?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-04 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

You said it--I didn't.

Nah, he didn't want to waste our time. Jimbo is pretty tough. I was lucky to win.

ETA: Should I swoop my post #666?

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
>WHATEVER! She picked an interesting
>time to turn her "game
>on" as she said she
>was doing last night AFTER
>she was put on the
>block. It's a little
>late for that, Karen...the game
>is almost over...at least for
>you anyway!
>
wishes Karen would have stepped up sooner...

Yeah, I thought that was an odd comment of the 'day late and dollar short' variety and she's my favorite! As my wife said after Diane won the POV, "Your girl is toast now!"

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
I agree, JPB. Karen is my favorite as well so I am really disappointed in her (and Nakomis). After playing such a brilliant game, how could the two of them get so tripped up at the end? They didn't do enough math to figure out that Karen would be the only possible nomination if the POV were used. They trusted Diane too much. They should have been talking away at her, making their own plans about who was going to win POV. If Diane balked during those discussions, they would have had a much better sense of where Diane really stood. If she refused to defer POV to Karen or Nakomis, then they really would have known. They should have had a plan for working together instead of just trusting that whoever gets POV gets POV. Ugh! And as soon as they saw those cages, Karen and Nakomis should have jumped into #2 and #4 so the others couldn't bunc together the way they did. Or, when Nakomis saw the three others working together, she should have immediately told Karen "Look, we're being double crossed. We need to work together now." instead of continuing to build her own little Rube Goldberg contraption. In all fairness to Karen, I think that she did the math better than Nakomis and tried to talk her into nominating Drew and Diane, but Nakomis stuck to the pecking order and now Karen has to pay for that mistake.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "According to the Toni Ferrari playbook..."
The expressions 'Yahtzee' and 'game on' are best used after you have been eliminated from the game and are only being brought back onto the show due to some producer-level machination.

No game value for using the phrase...

Only useful for garnering face time.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
I turned on a lamp once, but the bulb was burned out.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-09-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Karen - 'The Game Is On'???"
LOL - So true Foonermints!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •