The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jump the Shark Questions Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-05, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jump the Shark Questions Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 06:12 AM (EST)

Episode 11 - I'll Show You How Threatening I Am

Yay! I did it. Thanks Kary.

- Some Survivors entertain the idea of forming a secret alliance and persuade a tribemate to join their pact.
- A Survivor heeds some advice and makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting the tribe.
- As the game nears its conclusion, three castaways formulate individual strategies for surviving the upcoming Tribal Council.

# Question Pts
1. Who will be the first person eliminated from the Immunity Challenge (IC)?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or tie for first 10

2. How many intact tiles will the IC-winning contestant have at the end of the competition?
A. One
B. Two
C. Three
D. More than three
E. None of the above or inconclusive 5

3. Who will be the last person eliminated from the IC (i.e. finish in second place)?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or tie for second place 5

4. Who will eliminate Tom from the IC?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or Tom is not eliminated 10

5. Who will eliminate Stephenie from the IC?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or Stephenie is not eliminated 10

6. Who will win the IC?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or more than one 15

7. Who will place the winning bid on letters from home in the RC?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. Multiple people pool money on a bid I.
None of the above answers is correct or inconclusive 10

8. Who will place the winning bid for an auction item that includes beer?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. Multiple people pool money on a bid I.
None of the above or multiple beer-related auction items 5

9. Who will spend the most "currency" at the auction in one instance?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or a tie 5

10. According to CBS a Survivor heeds some advice and makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting the tribe. Who makes the hygience improvements?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or inconclusive 5

11. Who will Stephenie vote against at Tribal Council in the first round?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Tom
G. None of the above 10

12. Who will Tom vote against at Tribal Council in the first round?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. None of the above 5

13. The eliminated contestant will receive how many votes against them at Tribal Council?
A. One
B. Two
C. Three
D. Four
E. Five
F. Six
G. None of the above 5

14. Who will receive the 2nd most votes against them at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or a tie for second 5

15. Who will be eliminated?
A. Caryn
B. Gregg
C. Ian
D. Jennifer
E. Katie
F. Stephenie
G. Tom
H. None of the above or more than one 40

Total Points 145

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jump the Shark Questions Episod... katethegreat 04-26-05 1
   RE: Jump the Shark Questions Episod... gwrbassin 04-26-05 2
   Snewser post at Sucks forehead 04-26-05 3
 RE: Jump the Shark Questions Episod... kary1371 04-27-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions Episode 11"
I find it interesting how much the Who will be eliminated is worth, considering the Mersaydeez spoiler. Isn't this higher than normal? Does that mean the spoiler is wrong??

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions Episode 11"
I agree the percentage of points for the boot this week is higher than any other week that I have checked. It is normally around 20% some a little higher others a little lower. This week is 27.5 % highest percent I have seen. But this may mean nothing who knows.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Snewser post at Sucks"
Nothing wrong with all the spoilers. Take out the bootee (and the IC winner) and there are many points up for grabs...

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18448.topic&start=181&stop=200

Snewser
(4/26/05 11:47 am)
Re: Compilation of actual spoilers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sera himself has conceded this season is entirely spoiled.

Speaking as a layman, it's almost unthinkable that a confluence of multiple spoilers from Mersaydeez, to Bianca, to Wezzie, could all fall victim to the same conspiracy.

Some of you are wishing for a great surprise, and I realize many are quite fond of Steph. But make decisions based on your heads, not your hearts. Do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions Episode 11"
I am glad it worked Peach!

Especially since I was away until last night and didn't have access to a computer since Saturday!!!

(I was going through withdrawal there for a moment!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •