The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
Some Survivors entertain the idea of forming a secret alliance and persuade a tribemate to join their pact.

A Survivor heeds some advice and makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting the tribe.

As the game nears its conclusion, three castaways formulate individual strategies for surviving the upcoming Tribal Council.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 Estee 04-22-05 1
   If you leave it...the bashers will ... tribephyl 04-23-05 5
 RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 aethelstan 04-22-05 2
   RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 fallingtogether 04-22-05 3
 RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 smokedog 04-22-05 4
   RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 weecama 04-23-05 6
       RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 tikigirlie 04-25-05 7
           RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 Booted 04-26-05 8
           RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 jenniferlyn 04-27-05 12
 RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 Peachezz 04-26-05 9
   RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 Brownroach 04-26-05 10
 RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11 pinay_racer 04-27-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
Can we just move #2 to Bashers right now?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-05, 05:13 AM (EST)
5. "If you leave it...the bashers will come."
A Survivor heeds some advice and makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting the tribe.

I surely would be delighted. More shower scenes please.
Sn'DCS©MMIV
Specially if it was Tom or Gregg or Steph or Jenn.
Okay anyone but Weightie.

Sorry, heading on.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
Some Survivors entertain the idea of forming a secret alliance and persuade a tribemate to join their pact.

As the game nears its conclusion, three castaways formulate individual strategies for surviving the upcoming Tribal Council.

The first is Grennifer trying to persuade Steph to join their 4. Won't work.

The second is, no doubt, Ian. It was mentioned elsewhere that he hasn't been caring about his appearance at all, etc.

The third must include Steph but the other two? Caryn likely and Tom or Katie who would be the target of the other faction?

©Syren, 2005
If you drink don't drive. Don't even putt. --Dean Martin II

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
i think the first one is Steph, Katie and Jen forming an alliance as shown in the preview. Of course it's all BS and wouldn't work.

the second is Ian

I don't know about the third. Maybe Gregg, Tom and Ian?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-22-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
>Some Survivors entertain the idea of
>forming a secret alliance and
>persuade a tribemate to join
>their pact.

The 4 girls talk about getting together (from the preview)

>A Survivor heeds some advice and
>makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting
>the tribe.

No clue.

>As the game nears its conclusion,
>three castaways formulate individual strategies
>for surviving the upcoming Tribal
>Council.

1. Steph because she's the target
2. Gregg because Janu messed him up.
3. Tom because he doesn't have immunity.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
TV Guide listings ~

CBS Press Release - Episode 11

ALLIANCES ARE THREATENED AS THE CASTAWAYS SCRAMBLE TO STAY IN THE TRIBE, ON "SURVIVOR: PALAU ," THURSDAY, APRIL 28 ON CBS

"I'll Show You How Threatening I Am" -- Certain tribe members consider forming a secret alliance, on SURVIVOR: PALAU , Thursday, April 28 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Some tribe members entertain the idea of forming a secret alliance and persuade a fellow tribe mate to join the pact. Much to the delight of the tribe, one castaway heeds some advice and makes improvements to their personal hygiene. As the game nears the end, three castaways do their best to each calculate a strategy to survive the upcoming Tribal Council, fearing they may be on the chopping block.

And, the twelfth castaway is voted out of the tribe

thanks to Survivor Fever

~puddin~

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
what i don't understand is why stephenie would try to get the women to vote tom off. i understand that he's a bigger threat than ian is and jennifer would never vote gregg off, but something must have happened.

stephenie was under the assumption that ian, katie, tom and herself would be in the final four. she must have noticed something about tom and ian, along with katie, gregg and jennifer that made her realize that she was not going to the final four if she did not do something (like win immunity from then on or start an alliance).

i want to know what happens that makes steph realize she was an outcast.

on another note, i know jeff p. doesn't want to do another all-stars (said amber in her stuff "article"), but do you know if they might persuade him to do one? i'd really like to see stephenie in another survivor, showing what she learned. i think if she was in another one, she might very well win it. anyone know?

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 07:11 AM (EST)
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
tikigirlie:

If I had to guess I would say it was Tom's comment at the last tribal council. He said something like "Steph would be welcomed and considered an equal at our firestation. But this is a game and we have to do what is the best for us."

Boot Ed

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:04 AM (EST)
12. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
I love Steph's determination to "survive" this game at all costs as much as the next person, and her hard work (plus a bit of luck) is what's gotten her this far, so I wouldn't mind seeing her in an All Stars season, but if I hear her say "I deserve to be here/win" one more time, I might projectile vomit. Anybody know how to get in touch with Julie from Vanuatu?? She'd be the one persuade JP to push CBS for another All Stars season! (although I'd want them to ban those words from Steph's lips for the entire season)

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
I agree with Steph, Katie, and women or the first,
Ian on the second,
and could it be Tom and Caryn on the last one. They are both shown feeling threatened in the preview.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

Stephenie has to be one of the people formulating a plan to survive tribal council. I'd agree on Tom also, since Stephanie is targeting him (his initial plan is to win immunity, but he doesn't). Not sure who the third is -- could be Caryn trying to decide which way to vote.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 06:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: See-BS Misdirection Ep 11"
the first is the womens alliance as shown in the preview. but of course, katie the blabber mouth and the very obvious F2 candidate, will squeal it to the men.

the second is ian. he sure isnt a pleasure to look at now. i dont even like to think how he smells.

the third has to be steph and greg and jen. im pretty sure, ian and tom and katie are secured with their own alliance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •