The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB the Movie coming soon to a lockeddown theater near u"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB the Movie coming soon to a lockeddown theater near u"
OMG!!! I really should have been headed off to bed last night, but I couldn't look away from CBs dillusional rants.

Lori had to be wretching when she heard the sentence, "I could see myself and Lori doing a luv scene."!!

I like how CB was setting up the premise of his sitcom. Lori's character would have a secret crush on Cowboy and so would the gay character Will allowing the two to dish about CBs dreamyness (ironic how in quasiRL Will and Karen were doing that about Drew). Cowboy and Drew's characters are players and dating different women from week to week and that's why Lori and Di's (a spunky flower shop girl) give Cowboy and Drew a hard time.

I also loved how this convo started; Cowboy talking about making it to his dream of being on the big screen (I don't know about you, but the thought of seeing Cowboy's head splatted across the big screen...well, you fill in the blank).

Then Adria, who I hoped was egging Cowboy on for the sheer entertainment value, said something along the lines of, "yeah, you know there could be Big Brother the Movie."

Now I'm not sure how the plot of BB the Movie would work, but let me just get on board RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW the feature should be in IMAX.

Please someone write a trailer for this extravganza.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB the Movie coming soon to a l... HistoryDetective 09-02-04 1
 And the trailer..... txmomma26 09-02-04 2
   RE: And the trailer..... Mr Canuck 09-06-04 5
 RE: BB the Movie coming soon to a l... okaychatt 09-02-04 3
   RE: BB the Movie coming soon to a l... redheaded_sweetheart 09-02-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB the Movie coming soon to a lockeddown theater near u"
Please tell me that before filming begins that the producers force Cowpat to sit down with a hairstylist (and not one that does hair for Jase or Scott) and then they actually *gasp* WASH his sweaty head. Buddy, your hair would not look like the latest in Dumb & Dumber chic if you didn't keep slamming that damn hat onto your head! (Though I imagine the hat does help to hide the beady eyes...

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "And the trailer....."
Oh no, no, no, no....just when reality tv has hit an all time low (flashing several of the current HGs faces), enter the BIG BROTHER MOVIE! (Cue BB theme song) Watch as some of your favorite hamsters get their chance on the big screen. And cue....

Cowboy talking about his sitcom ideas
Marvin on Young & the Restless
The Fitness Twins videos (or whatever they do)
Jase's acting career
Drew's modeling shots

And then we have, the lovely 30 second montage of Cowpatty making out with everyone from Lori to Diane to Karen with Marvin fuming in the background as Julie Chen voices over that it will be the most shocking, twisted moments in BB history to be shown in select cities.

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And the trailer....."
The Chenbot could be an android sent to the "House" to put a stop to this non-sense (ala Terminator) but fall for the charms *YUCK* of Cowpat

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB the Movie coming soon to a lockeddown theater near u"
CB's extravagant ego annoys the heck out of me.

CB on the big screen?! That rates a 10 to the hundredth power on the EWWWWWWWWWWWW! factor.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB the Movie coming soon to a lockeddown theater near u"
It's not just the fact that he thinks he can act....He actually thinks he can be a romantic leading man. THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •