The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Restaurant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ldamic 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ldamic Click to send private message to ldamic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Restaurant"
I cant wait to see Rocco DiSpirito in the new TV series on NBC "The Restaurant". The food is incredible and the fun and spirit of Rocco and Mrs. DiSpirito is tremendous. Rocco is a masterful chef and wonderful person.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Restaurant Gutter_Mouth_Gurl 08-07-03 1
   RE: The Restaurant bole 08-09-03 4
 RE: The Restaurant sbeck 08-07-03 2
 Waitstaffs' Webpages sbeck 08-09-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gutter_Mouth_Gurl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gutter_Mouth_Gurl Click to send private message to Gutter_Mouth_Gurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Restaurant"
Yes, I agree, Rocco is absolutely beautiful!! I don't know him personally, I wanna clear that up now...just for future reference.

I have decided to set out a menu and make a Rocco recipe each day of the week next week (I already have a menu for this week).

I am sure his recipes will be wonderful!

God, he's hot!!!!

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Restaurant"
I also think he's hot. Have you seen his picture in the 2002 People Magazine's sexiest men? You might like it. I saw it on The View, but can't find it on the web.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Restaurant"
Really? Because all the reviews I've read in the NY papers say his food falls flat (and these were after the cameras had left).

Do you know him? Because he seems like @ss on the show. And, quite frankly, an idiot. I mean, why would that waiter lie about breaking his arm when he has it all on tape? And I guess neither he nor his friends have ever had a broken bone, because it is absolutely true that they won't set a cast if the injured area is swollen with fluid.

Sorry to say, since you seem like a Rocco fan, that the only reason I'd ever step foot into his restaurant would be to tell him that (1) he's lucky that waiter Gideon didn't sue his bony butt, (2) if NBC's show provides us with an accurate picture of Rocco the person and Rocco the restaurant, I hope his place fails, (3) his friends who didn't leave tips are cheapos with no class, and (4) that if I have to pay $15 to 2 fried zucchini, I want it on a damn plate, not in a paper basket!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Waitstaffs' Webpages"
Some of the waitstaff have their own pages, on which they talk about being on "The Restaurant." They all agree that Laurent is actually a nice guy who fell vicitm to editing; the two who are no longer working there say that Rocco's the real jerk (shock of all shocks!) Not that we'd find this surprising, but even though the show is unscripted, it appears some things were, um, heavily manipulated, I guess you could say...

Here are their pages:

Uzay ("Uzay the bad guy," according to the waitress Caroline):
http://www.uzaytumer.com/index.html

Gideon (the waiter who broke his arm):
http://www.gideonhorowitz.com/

Brian Allen (who thought that combining paper plates and silverware was a brilliant concept...):
http://www.talentgarage.com/brianallen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •