The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WTH is wrong with Will?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

1turtle 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1turtle Click to send private message to 1turtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WTH is wrong with Will?"
I liked him in the house until he got nominated. Okay sure he felt betrayed but wasn't it he and Karen that kept badmouthing others behind their backs, namely the twins. He is so bitter and his comments about where the twins will sleep at the jury house were just nasty. Get over it already, how can he be so ticked when he had a plan to get them out, he was just beat to it. I truly hope he doesn't treat Natalie like crap when she gets there.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WTH is wrong with Will? Pretty_Kitty 08-27-04 1
   RE: WTH is wrong with Will? redheaded_sweetheart 08-28-04 2
 RE: WTH is wrong with Will? Drive My Car 08-28-04 3
   RE: WTH is wrong with Will? motormouth 08-28-04 4
       RE: WTH is wrong with Will? volsfan 08-28-04 5
           "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?" motormouth 08-28-04 6
               RE: "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?" volsfan 08-28-04 10
                   RE: "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?" Gypsy39 08-30-04 13
                       RE: "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?" volsfan 08-30-04 14
           RE: WTH is wrong with Will? Drive My Car 08-28-04 7
               RE: WTH is wrong with Will? volsfan 08-28-04 9
                   RE: WTH is wrong with Will? Drive My Car 08-29-04 12
   RE: WTH is wrong with Will? nuk 08-28-04 8
       RE: WTH is wrong with Will? Drive My Car 08-29-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-27-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

Will is a baby I know Im in the minority but I dont feel like Natalie deseves the verbal beatings she's been getting. Will makes me sick I HATED JAse and Scott but hey both acted with a whole lot more dignity then Will Im Just glad he aint gettin the $$$ I'd like to see Diane's lying backstabbing ugly big nosed rump right there with him next week oh and as fpr treating Natalie badly Im sure he will because thats what little crybaby boys do

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
Yeah, Will is just a whiney baby...and as such, he'll be too scared of Nat to do anything! He had to talk trash before anyone else got there to defend themselves - no way he's got the cajones to confront someone directly.

I agree with you about Diane too. Can't stand the witch and don't know why eveyone in the house seems to love and trust her!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
But Will was betrayed!
He made them all pinky swear that they would sacrifice their own plans so that he could win the game. The other players were supposed to nominate themselves, vote themselves off and walk gladly away from the game!
Poor Will, he was robbed!

Snarkle

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-28-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
Good point buggy, plus Will probably had his fingers crossed behind his back when said pinky swear took place. So he was well within his rights to turn on the twins!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
I agree that Will acted very childish after getting the boot. However, I don't think it is fair to compare his eviction to Jase and Scott. Jase and Scott were not booted by someone they thought were in their alliance. Also, Jase did not act so rational when Drew nominated his bed buddy Holly. He got upset and confronted Drew about it (actually, Jase and Scott tag-teamed him (GAWD! I can't believe I just said Drew got tag-teamed!) to the point that Drew was in tears!

Remember, I said that Will did act childish and I agree he needs to act more like an adult.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-28-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. ""RE: WTH is wrong with Will?""
The irritating part to me, is not that Will was hurt/angry but that he is acting so betrayed while he was going to do it to them also. (Wasn't he?) If the thought hadn't entered his mind to turn on the twins, then I could see it, but I'd think that since it had, he would understand the irony instead of acting so indignant. And yet, while it bugs the hell outa me that he is being so immature, I still like him! Go figure.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-28-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?""
Again, I agree that Will acted/acting immature and that is irritating. However, I don't buy the "he was going to do it to them also" routine (just because you think of doing something, I don't think you are guilty of doing it!) Yes, they had discussed splitting the twins. However, that was going to happen AFTER Marvin and Cowboy were booted. There was a pecking order (that the pinky square alliance had developed) that A. and Nat. went against.

I think Will was thinking once they got rid of Marvin and Cowboy it would be more of a "whatever happens...happens".

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy39 Click to send private message to Gypsy39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?""
So it's okay for WIll and Karen to lie about Adria to Scott(to set her up), to convince Jase to put Adria on the block had he won HOH instead of Diane (which they threw in hopes that Adria would go up, they openly discussed this on the feeds). I guess it's also okay that they threw HOH so Marvin could win and put the twins on the block (they openly discussed this before the comp)but Adria won that one twarting thier plans. They wanted Adria out and had planned on setting her up before Nat ever came on the scene. And that makes them loyal how? And she owes them what? I guess Will is the only one allowed to play the game huh? And I might add that A put WIll up at Diane's urging. Diane ran baCK and told A that W/K/Nak looked upset that A won (they were, because they wanted Marv to do thier dirty work and put the twins up). Will was put up as a pawn and freaked out exposing himself. A never discussed it with them because they (W/K/N) agreed to not talk with her about it (that was Karens bright idea.) So they stabbed her in the back and A stabbed him in the front, either way you get cut, deal off. Oh, and what about hypocrit Nakomis breaking her promise? I guess again, this group is only allowed to break promises and alliances, but noone better do it to them. Whatever.

08-30-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?""
Take a deep breath there Gypsy!

First off: WELCOME!

I personally think Diane and Karen are both playing the game far better than Will did (IMHO!)! I never said that any of the others were not allowed to play the game! If you want to get technical about it...everyone left in the house is playing the game better than Will because Will is out of the game!

I know all about the things you have said, I was just trying to make the point that I see why Will feels betrayed. In his eyes, I think he totally thought they had an alliance with the twins until he was nominated. I don't agree with the way he acted after the nomination ceremony and all they way up till his eviction.

08-28-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
I didn't say anything about Jase or Scott.
(though they both left the game with more class than Will exited with, and I was dissapointed to see that)

I was just bashing Will's obvious sense of entitlement, and making fun of the fact that he felt everyone elses game play should stand aside for his.
Afterall they did pinky swear to him.

08-28-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
Pretty Kitty was the one I was referring to that mentioned Scott and Jace! SORRY!

08-29-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
It's okay.
I just had no idea where you wre coming from , Vols.
I didn't see a post from you in the thread and wasn't sure who you were addressing. Your post was just out of context.

I was just bashing players as I saw them.

nuk 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nuk Click to send private message to nuk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"
I love this one .......Drive my car... Will protected himself with a harem of women so he could sneak to the top Glad somebody saw through him on time.. Didn't anybody in the house knew was was going on ;_)

08-29-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
11. "RE: WTH is wrong with Will?"

You know Nuk, you bring up a good point. Who in the house sees what is going on?
I really believe that while in the middle of it, the players don't see the big picture. I think this is true of many seasons of Big Brother, and other strategy games like Survivor. The players get tunnel vision and can't focus on what is in their own best interest in the game.
These games that isolate you, seem to take away some common sense. They just can't see what is really going on around them. The best players are able to widen their views, and take it ALL in, and really do GET what is happening in the game.

Welcome to you and our other new members ( there seem to be lots of new faces around the boards) We are glad to have you with us!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •