The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo: Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo: Episode 11"

Thanks to fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-19-04 1
   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-19-04 2
       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-19-04 7
       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-19-04 10
 RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 alwaysintruble1 11-19-04 3
   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 Krautboy 11-19-04 4
       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 volsfan 11-19-04 6
   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-19-04 5
       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 volsfan 11-19-04 8
           RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 alwaysintruble1 11-19-04 9
               RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 Markopolo100 11-20-04 11
                   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 volsfan 11-20-04 12
                   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-20-04 13
                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-20-04 14
                           RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-20-04 15
                               RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 volsfan 11-20-04 16
                                   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-20-04 17
                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 Fitty 11-20-04 18
                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 volsfan 11-20-04 19
                                           RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 yitz 11-22-04 37
                                               RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 yitz 11-22-04 38
                                                   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-22-04 42
                                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 yitz 11-22-04 44
                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-20-04 20
                               RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-20-04 21
                                   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 zazzy 11-20-04 22
                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 alwaysintruble1 11-20-04 23
                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-20-04 24
                                   RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 sylvester 11-20-04 25
                                       RE: Web Promo: Episode 11 kingfish 11-20-04 26
 Chris KObrien_fan 11-21-04 27
 Voice Over Capn2patch 11-21-04 28
   RE: Voice Over volsfan 11-21-04 30
 Webcam Family Visit Capn2patch 11-21-04 29
   RE: Webcam Family Visit kingfish 11-21-04 31
       RE: Webcam Family Visit sylvester 11-21-04 32
           RE: Webcam Family Visit Flowerpower 11-22-04 34
               RE: Webcam Family Visit sylvester 11-22-04 35
                   RE: Webcam Family Visit Flowerpower 11-22-04 40
                       RE: Webcam Family Visit sylvester 11-22-04 43
                   RE: Webcam Family Visit pinchy 11-23-04 52
                       RE: Webcam Family Visit sylvester 11-23-04 53
                           RE: Webcam Family Visit pinchy 11-23-04 57
   RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC KLicK 11-22-04 33
       RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC sylvester 11-22-04 36
           RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC Flowerpower 11-22-04 41
               RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC pinchy 11-23-04 58
       RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC volsfan 11-22-04 39
           At this point, it is Ami's RC Capn2patch 11-22-04 45
               RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC sylvester 11-23-04 46
                   RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC Capn2patch 11-23-04 47
                       RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC Flowerpower 11-23-04 48
                           RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC sylvester 11-23-04 49
                               RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC Brownroach 11-23-04 50
                                   RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC sylvester 11-23-04 51
                                       RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC Krautboy 11-23-04 54
                                           RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC Flowerpower 11-23-04 55
                                               RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC Krautboy 11-23-04 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Very interesting, they seem to show a whole lot more than they are going to have tome to present on the show. RC, followed by videos of the families, they laugh, the cry. The effect is to release tension, and is probably therapeutic. Then IC, won by Chris (because some think he HAS to win and he visits a local tribe?), or Ami (because some think she HAS to win and she seems the happiest), plus a ton of confessionals, then a retrospective of the players? Something that puzzles Julie, something that shocks Eliza, Fire burns something, probably all RC maybe IC reactions) Chris goes to a local tribe again, a non-native stranger visits (cap 37), Strategy plays out between Eliza and Chris (or does it?).

At the moment the only thing that seems clear is that everyone gets videos from home, and someone gets a personal visit, the RC winner I suppose, hints at Ami?). The stranger could be Ami's sig. other (maybe family member). Actually she could be anyone’s visitor I guess.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-19-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
"a non-native stranger visits (cap 37)"

Kingfish, cap 37 is Eliza with her hat on?

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

11-19-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Yeah, it's probably her, she does look different, something obscuring her mouth slightly maybe. But its her shirt over her bra strap, like in other picts. Got carried away I guess.

11-19-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
And btw Chris doesn't visit a local tribe either. With my glasses on I see what appears to be TC. Interesting pictures though, different.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Can someone tell if #44 is a recycled shot from last night? Looks like its Twila with the Immunity necklace on (white stone to her left of her chin).

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Nice catch AWIT...definately looks like EP10 TC.

Krautboy

11-19-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Can anyone tell who is behind her?

11-19-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

"Can someone tell if #44 is a recycled shot from last night? Looks like its Twila with the Immunity necklace on (white stone to her left of her chin)."

Yes, it's recycled from Ep. 10. Here's a photo of Ep. 10 TC:

11-19-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
and here is #44 for comparison:

11-19-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Yep, that's a match. Figured that had to be a recycled shot, they wouldn't give us something that weasy.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-04, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 06:56 AM (EST)

I think this is the most interesting vidcap

Who's in this cap? What are they doing? Is this an alliance forming? A challenge loved one meeting? The person on the right is probably Chris and his buff, but it could be another man dressed in red?

11-20-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Marko...someone mentioned earlier that the one on the right is Scout (she wears that bracelet) with her buff wrapped around her elbow.

11-20-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

"Who's in this cap? What are they doing? Is this an alliance forming?"

Marko, in KB's IC challenge thread, I noted that is Scout's arm, she has her buff around her elbow, and that is her silver bracelet.

The other person is Julie, she's borrowed Ami's shirt, you can see a hint of her burgundy bikini underneath the shirt. There is some difference of opinion in the other thread as to whether the other hand is Julie's or someone elses, but I believe it's Julie. I think that pic goes with this pic, different frame & Julie has now raised her hand to her face:

It's a right hand, and to me has to be Julie's hand, and matches the hand in the other pic.

I think Julie and Scout have just made a pact. Notice the look of shock/worry/concern on Julie's face?

Edited to add the first pic.

11-20-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
That’s debatable, it's a somewhat unnatural way to shake. Try it yourself. When people shake, each person tends to reach a little and they meet in the middle. More or less

In this picture the person on the right of the picture (Scout, I think you got that one with the Bracelet) reaches over so that her hand is almost directly in front of Julie’s belly. I think this picture shows someone on Julies right (out of the picture to our left) reaching across Julie to clasp hands with Scout. Julie (or in front of Julie) is the meeting point between the two shakers.

The hand looks like Julie's hand in the other picture, but there really are no distinguishing marks, and nothing to say it can't be someone else’s hand.

If there's a pact being made, there are three people involved, and it's an odd pact indeed when the expression of one of the pact agreer tooers is that worried expression on Julies face at the moment of agreement.

11-20-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
The problem that I have with your theory Kingfish, is that it looks to be a right hand. Are you suggesting that someone is reaching out from behind Julie to offer their right hand? Look at the bone, that's got to be a right hand, and would be much more unnatural for a 3rd person to reach around Julie to shake.

This isn't a regular business meeting handshake, where you would normally meet in the middle. Scout is the type to reach out and grasp someone's hand, to help make her point.

I maintain it's Julie's hand.

11-20-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
I agree with Kingfish on this one! If you look at the picture, Julie's stomach is center point for the handshake. I think there is someone standing facing Scout and reaching out to shake.

Think of it this way cat...a jump ball to start a basketball game. Julie would be the official that is throwing the ball in the air. Scout would be facing one goal with the person that is shaking her hand would be facing the other goal.

I think Scout if face to face with the person she is shaking hands with and Julie is in the middle looking down.

11-20-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Vols, I still think it's Julie's hand, lol, but let's look at the possibilities here.

It is a female hand, I think we can agree on that?

Ami & Eliza both were little beaded bracelets on their right hands, never seen them without them that I can remember, here is a photo that shows both:

So, it's not Ami, or Eliza, or Julie (for the sake of this discussion anyway), or Scout (she is the other hand in the photo), or Chris (a man), so, it has to be either Leann or Twila.

Twila's a manual laborer, has been for years, and I don't think there's anyway that is Twila's hand, it's too smooth and young looking. That would leave Leann. Leann sometimes wears a little brown bracelet, but she hasn't been wearing it recently.

Do you think Leann, Julie & Scout are making a pact? Perhaps to vote out Eliza in spite of Ami's wishes? Then how does Leann end up getting the boot?

Maybe Ami hears of the pact, and turns on Leann?

Fitty 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fitty Click to send private message to Fitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

Maybe it's just a last grasp at a loved one's hand during a challenge? Could it be Scout's partner standing on the other side of Julie? Perhaps this signals that Scout doesn't win whatever challenge (big shock)it is and has to say goodbye.

11-20-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
I agree with you that it doesn't look like Twila's hand. However, beyond that...I am not willing to speculate. I was just saying that I agree with kingfish...that would be an ackward handshake if it were Julie. IMHO!

yitz 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yitz Click to send private message to yitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Hi guys,
First post ... but i'v been reading you guys all season. Good stuff

On to why i came on board.
I beleave that that is Twila shaking hands with Chris standing in front of Julie.
First the hand on the left is Chris .. look at the forearm only other forearm like that is Twila .. maybe.
The hand on the right I see as rather fabbyish. I thought it might be Scouts , but picture 26 shows Scouts right arm to be thin. Picture 10 shows Twila's right arm kinda fabbyish like the right arm shaking hands in picture 13.
What Twila and Chris are shaking hand on is another thing, but I'm almost positive thats who's shaking hands.

Keep up the great work.

11-22-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yitz Click to send private message to yitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
got my lefts and rights mixxed up
The hand on the RIGHT is Chris ....

11-22-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Welcome to the board yitz.

There is no way that is Chris. Highway workers don't wear women's silver bracelets.

It is Scout, Flowerpower posted an excellent shot of Scout's arm, I think it's in this thread, maybe not, but there is no doubt that is Scout. Scout is a rancher, she doesn't have spindly arms, and depending on which vidcap you look at (some have better lighting/contrast than others), you can see her age spots. She is wearing her buff around her elbow.

The hand on the left remains a mystery.

11-22-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Ok ...just saw FP's thread pics. That is Scouts braclet ... but i still don't see her having those size forearms ... but the proof is in the pictures.

Hers something else I think i see.

If that is scout ... the hand shake happens during one of the challenges because in picture 6 Scout has her buff around her neck. Picture 6 looks to be back at camp. In picture 10 I don't see the right elbow or the buff on Scout , so I assume she has the buff on her right elbow.

Thank you for the welcome ... glad to be here

11-20-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I would. I do. Shake like that I mean. I always use my right hand to shake, even reaching across an intervening person with the right hand isn't unusual. One doesn't really reserve one shake for business and another for other occasions, you just shake.

In fact, using the left hand is actually more awkward, you have to somehow get it around the intervening person.

The only exception I have is when I have a right hand unavoidably occupied or injured, and then it's a self-consciously awkward gesture.

And it doesn’t have to be a pact making shake, who ever it is. SO it doesn’t necessarily have to make sense that way.

Good eyes on the bracelets, ( I hope you are cataloging this stuff) but it could be almost anyone, sometimes the things they wear ride up the arm enough to be out of the shot, check out the shot of Eliza putting her hands to her mouth. And the arm is slightly unfocused, obscuring details and making it seem to be smoother than it really is.

In fact Julie also wears something on that arm sometimes.

11-20-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

One more thing, Don't they look kinda cleaned up. I'm looking at Julies braided hair and esp leanne's hair.

They haven't won hair care products yet, have they. I understand that they might get a clue that their loved ones may visit in tree mail, and would want to scrape their crusted areas a little. I guess they might also get soap/shampoo with the mail too.

And these picts;
cap 30

cap 31

What is going on? I first thought native dance (Wrong), this is the survivors are at TC?. Standing? IS Chris heading down the steps to the final interview? The fact that they ar standing screws up the possibility that he is just going to cast his vote, they sit during that.

There is the possibility that this is a new camera angle, that he is saying how hes the richest person there even if he didn't win blah blah blah. and while he is blubbering the others are standing to leave. And that Chris is evicted?

Snewser - You listening? Got any spoilers you wish to change?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
It looks like the survivors entering last ep's TC because it looks like Twila in front wearing the immunity necklace. As for the creepy pictures of Chris imposed on the shots -- they are anyone's guess.

11-20-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Those are the pics from last episode, and Chris's face is the expression he had on his face as Jeff read the votes for Chad. Now, as to why they are recycling these pics is someone else's guess.

courtesy of Surveysez

11-20-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
I see it. your right.

11-20-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
"Snewser - You listening? Got any spoilers you wish to change?"

You ARE kidding, right?

11-20-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Web Promo: Episode 11"
Yeah.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Chris"
Just from this set of caps alone you can see that Chris isn't going anywhere. Last week Ami had is hat on. This week Julie is wearing it. Chris is like Ami in the sense that he has a special likeability that goes unnoticed. He can read people and know what they need. He can relate to each one of them on their levels.

The extra caps of him superimposed over the TC walk bits are misdirection.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Voice Over"
Voice Over

VO> Survivor Thursday...
VO> A visit w/loved ones brings tears of joy...
VO> And an unexpected twist
Eliza> Noooooahhhh!
VO> Plus...the women have dominated the game until now...
Scout (holds hands in cat claw position)> Rrrrrrrrrr
JP> This is gonna be fun....
VO> Chris is the last man standing...
Chris (to his family member?) > I'm Tom???
VO> And he'll do anything to survive...
Chris> I'll turn the tide?...I'll take the risk right now
Twila> It's time for something to change
VO> who's going to go home?
Chris (to Eliza)> You can count on my word...this is how you can stay
VO> Don't miss TV's most watched Reality show...
VO> New Survivor, CBS Thursday

11-21-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Voice Over"
Plus...the women have dominated the game until now...

Hell, how many times do we have to be teased with this carp! They have milked this one as far as they can!

11-21-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Webcam Family Visit"
The Survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones. But only one castaway gets quality time with their loved one.

From these three pics, can we assume that Eliza, Twila and Julie are not the RC winners with a personal visit from a loved one?

Ami looks positively beaming, like she's about to welcome someone.

Could Ami be our RC winner?

11-21-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-04 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

This is the kind of editing where they have us at their mercy. MB could easily be using misdirection, Ami's elation could be out of context here.

BUT, I'm on board with you, I think this is the type of situation (heart warming, tears, happiness, gooey gooey sentimental) where MB doesn't mind tipping his hand in a promo to the viewers. This is the kind of promo that will hook a certain percentage of the viewers, and would actually disappoint the soppiest of them if it were not true. It kinda forces him to not lie. Dirty Money Grubbing liar that he is. (And yes, that’s pure envy talking)

All in All I think the odds are with this not being misdirection, Ami wins RC.

And we all get to see Chrissy, maybe. C'mon, you know you're curious.

11-21-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
"And we all get to see Chrissy, maybe. C'mon, you know you're curious."

I think this is possibly Crissy in this photo to the left of Ami:

The dark haired woman in the olive shirt is not tall enough to be Leann, and it's not Julie since she is wearing her bikini and buff and has her hair in braids for the IC.

I have read that Crissy is a cross between Leann & Julie, a dark haired woman. I think possibly Crissy has already been brought out, is turned around talking to another survivor in line, and Ami is smiling at Chris's family member being announced?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
I think that this is possibly Chrissy in this photo to the left of Ami.

Respectfully disagree. That's Julie, note that she's shorter, and all of the Survivors are lined up here. Ami has Julie on her right, while Chris is on her left. Beyond Chris are I think are Scout and Twila. Chrissy would'nt be in that row with all of them. Also that hair looks very dirty to me, and Julie is wearing it as she did last week, top part pulled back in a bun with the rest of it hanging down....

Here's a pic at the IC of her yelling to her loved one while on the perched area....I do not see any braids. I do see strands of her hair hanging in front, but they do not look like braids at all...

Here is a pic of Julie when she shakes Scout's hand, presumably after IC but before TC(at least that's what we are speculating). Note, no braids.

11-22-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
FP, we normally see eye to eye on the vidcaps, I'm so disappointed, lol.

I have to stick with my observation that the woman to Ami's right in this photo is NOT Julie or Leann. As stated, not tall enough to be Leann. She is also wearing an olive colored shirt.

Julie is wearing her bikini top and buff around her midriff, not an olive colored shirt. Her hair is definitely in braids also. I cropped and enhanced this photo, and I think you can see that easier here:

I drew an arrow to highlight the band at the bottom of the braid.

I don't know if this is Crissy next to Ami or not, just a guess, but it's definitely not Leann or Julie.

11-22-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
Well, CAT, that pic you posted with Julie at the IC confirms it, her hair IS indeed in braids....you've sold me. It's just that as Julie wore her hair that way last week, and it's not a popular way to wear hair, hanging long with some of it pulled up into that bun...A HUGE coinsidence! I think that you may be right on this, I stand corrected! (Definately not the first time and I know it certainly won't be the last! Ha!)

11-22-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
Lol FP, it's ok. I think the vidcap I had showed it more clearly than the one you were looking at, the next frame or something and the braid was easier to see.

I am curious to know if it's actually Crissy though. I guess with that dark hair it could also be a sister of Leann or Julie also.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
That is Leann... Leann IS taller than Ami...

11-23-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
"That is Leann... Leann IS taller than Ami... "

Pinchy, I agree that Leann IS taller than Ami. Are you referring to a different pic maybe?

11-23-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Webcam Family Visit"
sorry, I read that the wrong way, took it to mean that it was NOT Leann because Leann is shorter... ok, looking at the picture, I do think it's Julie... here's my thought, the RC challenge is some kind of water thing like Pearl Island, only reverse, it's the Survivor who gets dumped in the water- this is why Ami's hair is different and I think that this pic is still at the RC challenge where they are lined up at some point afterward. Ami (not the winner) is stepping forward to say good bye to her loved one (it's a happy look, but not an elated one.)

This explains why Julie's hair is different in the IC challenge (braided).

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-04, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC"
In this shot, the survivors are sitting in two rows. You can see Julie "above" Chris and Ami.

In this one, they are still in the two rows. It is RC since Scout has on her blue shirt. Eliza must also get to see her loved one (but the kiss indicates to me she is not the winner)and she may even be standing as she blows the kiss good-bye.

I think they all do get the "tease" of the person being there, but (as is revealed in the teaser) only one person gets to spend time.

Ami does look very happy, and she does get up, but we've seen enough of these to know that everyone reacts differently to seeing their loved one. I'm not willing to base my RC pick soley on the "Ami gets up" shot.

11-22-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC"
Klick, I also am no longer sold that Ami wins RC, mainly because of those pics of Eliza.

Eliza looks completely shocked. She is sitting down, then jumping to her feet and covering her mouth in shock. I can't believe she'd be that shocked if she knew family members were being presented, which means that she either won the RC and is just finding out she gets actual quality time with her loved one instead of more web time, or the winner was announced, met their family member, and Eliza is the first of the losers to be shown her family member.

Also, the pic of Ami standing doesn't show a double row of people sitting that I can tell. Perhaps it's later on in the line of losers?

11-22-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC"
Klick: The pic you have of Eliza with her hand to her mouth is not her blowing a kiss to anyone. It takes place obviously during the RC, she is first seated and then she stands as she's putting her hand over her mouth saying, "NOOOOOOOOO!". To me, it's as if during the question portion of this challenge, her family member must have answered the question wrong...that was my interpretation of it anyway. Eliza does not seem a likely RC winner, IMO. But then again, after analyzing the IC vidcaps to death last week, and spotting Twila sliding down considerably in the early challenge, led us ALL to believe that she would be one of the first one's out and she WON! So, just goes to show you that they do try to misdirect the winners of these challenges. Following that logic, Eliza could indeed be our winner.

11-23-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC"
Don't know whether Eliza wins it, however, I agree that Ami (and Chris) do NOT win RC. I think it is a water challenge where the loved ones are asked questions and the survivors get dumped in the water based on the wrong answers. Ami's hair is slicked over and Chris' shirt looks wet.

11-22-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Not certain it's Ami's RC"
If this is RC and they are teased...where do the Webcam pics come into play?

11-22-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
45. "At this point, it is Ami's RC"
If this is RC and they are teased...where do the Webcam pics come into play?

Good point Vols.

Here's my take;

Jiffy sits them down in two rows and announces that part of the RC this week will be a Q & A video-conference with a loved one. The winner gets to spend some personal time with their loved one. As we have seen, emotional Eliza raises her hand in surprise. As well, I believe the caps of Eliza were posted in reverse in the web promo. Notice Leann's hand going up throughout the three caps (bottom right). Which would lead you to believe that there is more than one person surprised at one time.

Eliza could very well turn out to be the RC winner, but these caps don't prove she does win RC.

Until other vidcaps prove otherwise this cap of Ami is our best lead so far that Ami wins RC.

11-23-04, 00:06 AM (EST)
46. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
That's not my take, here is how I see RC:

They line up for RC, are brought into the hut, and each is given a little web time with their family member. They are not told yet that the family members are on Vanuatu, they're told the winner will get more webtime after the challenge.
Here they're lined up in the hut for their previews:

When everyone has had their preview, they move outside for the challenge, here's Jeff next to the hut:

The main reason I think the family members are brought out after the challenge, and it's a complete surprise to the survivors, is shock on Eliza's face in these photos:

And then we have the photo of Ami standing up, but there doesn't appear to be a double row of contestants in this shot:

I'm not sure what this tells us about who wins. As I stated above, Eliza must be either the winner, or the first loser to see their family member, or she wouldn't register that degree of shock. Eliza is also jumping to her feet in those pics. Ami could be the winner, or one of the losers who isn't as shocked cause she already knows what is going to happen.

11-23-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
47. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
Cat I'm not going to argue the semantics of the RC with you but I will say that I interpret the vidcaps of Eliza's surprise a little differently.

Here again is the footage:

In addition to Leann's hand coming up, notice Scout and Leann both standing up (1) as Eliza has her meltdown. It seems clear to me that more than one person is excited about what has just hapenned. Which is why I say that these pics don't single out Eliza, other than to feature her surprise.

BTW, I agree with you that the pic of Ami doesn't prove anything, except that to date IMO this pic is our best lead of an RC winner.

(1) If you look at the trees in the background, the shoulders of Scout and Leann are coming up. As well look at the progressive distance between the shoulders of Eliza vs the other two.

11-23-04, 06:36 AM (EST)
48. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
Hi Capn! Just wanted to refer you to go and check out the video preview under "On the next Survivor".

Actually Scout and Leanne remain sitting down in that sequence, while Eliza moves from a sitting to standing position as she brings her hand to her mouth and screams, "Noooooooo"!

Also, in the pic of Ami standing I definately think there are two rows of Survivors there, look there is someone's arm just behind Ami as she stands...she had been sitting next to Julie with Chris' hat on to the right of her.

11-23-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
49. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
Capn, I agree with FP that in the video preview you can tell that Scout & Leann remain sitting and Eliza jumps to her feet screaming noooooooo. She is just too shocked for her not to be first, whether it be winner or first loser.

FP, what bothers me about that arm showing behind Ami is it looks to be so much smaller that I have to wonder if it's off in the distance?

Also, the clothing only resembles Julie's yellow top, but that is Julie sitting with Chris's hat on?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
cat, I would draw arrows like you but I'm inept at that but, I think what you see as a yellow top going with the arm is actually part of Ami's top (the shadow is splitting the left side of it).

So it's not that the arm is small, we can only see half of it. The person would be sitting behind and maybe a little to the right of Julie.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-23-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
51. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

Thank you BR, I focused my eyes correctly now & agree with you that is just Ami's hip that I was seeing as a yellow top.

I added an arrow here, lol.

That must be part of Chris's arm then? Scout, Leann & Eliza are seated together in the other shot, Twila has on yellow sleeves, Julie is in the hat, must be Chris's bare arm by deduction.

Edited to add: I think we can eliminate Julie, Scout, Leann & Chris as RC winners then, as there is evidence of all 4 still seated as others jump up to greet visitors. This has to mean RC winner is either Ami, Eliza or Twila?

11-23-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
The RC appears to start with, JP asking, "Want to see what you're playing for?" Followed by the Web Cam tease.

Then everyone moves to an outside location to begin the question and answer RC. The "loved ones" may participate, or they may just observe, being asked to leave as their survivor is eliminated from the challenge.

It is possible that everyone is seated at the RC location, perhaps on bleachers as we've seen in the past, and the loved ones are introduced one by one. First Eliza, then Ami and then everyone else.

They may be allowed a quick hug before the challenge begins with the winner allowed to spend time with their loved one, while the others wave goodbye, and blow kisses...longing for more time.

Then at the IC they once again are allowed contact with their loved ones...

In this scenario, anyone could win, in which case it's all inconclusive.

Krautboy

11-23-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
55. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
Krautboy, FWIW, this is pretty much what I'm expecting the RC to be like as well.

11-23-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
56. "RE: At this point, it is Ami's RC"
We've been on the same wavelength quite a bit lately...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •