The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We the jury find the DAWfendant..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"We the jury find the DAWfendant..."
Is it too early to start a jury vote speculation thread? No. Am I the wrong person to be starting it? Yes, but it's too late now. I don't do spoilers very well -- but my, can I speculate.

So far, we've got two out of seven. I like TJ's Chris/Eliza F2 scenario, if only because it means I don't have to watch a 7-0 Ami win (because the women on the jury will do Horrible Things to any man who doesn't fall in with The Program), but I can't start planning for it just yet.

So, most to least likely to land votes, top to bottom: even in the 'would not' section, the higher position trumps the lower:

Sarge

Would vote for:...Chris (Fat Five alliance, fellow male.)
Might vote for:...Julie (companion, fun to be around, memories of lap-lies past)
..................Ami (respect for her strategic abilities)
..................Scout (mother figure, but likely only against the bottom three)
Would not vote for:...Twila (backstab, oscilator, potential grudge)
......................LeAnn (background player, under the radar, did nothing visible to get here)
......................Eliza (would need worse F2 opponent, and there isn't any: Sarge respects ability, and what has she shown?)

Chad

Would vote for:...Chris (because who else is left?)
Might vote for:...Scout (if he believes she really did try to save them -- remote, but possible if Chris goes a little farther without immunity and doesn't make F2)
..................LeAnn (best choice of a bad lot, mostly versus Ami or Twila -- I think Chad will hold more of a grudge than Lea)
Would not vote for:...Ami (grudge factor)
......................Julie (suspicious of her plays towards Sarge to begin with)
......................Twila (make up your mind already!)
......................Eliza (maybe in an all-nightmare Ami/Eliza F2)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant... TorontoFan 11-22-04 1
 RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant... anotherkim 11-22-04 2
   RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant... Estee 11-22-04 3
       RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant... Witless 11-23-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TorontoFan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
1. "RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant..."
Snipped -
Would not vote for:...Twila (potential grudge)

I'm not convinced of this. I think both Sarge and Chad are more likely to take a Hatch ("I've been bamboozled!!") view of Twila's play. Neither of them seemed to be bitter in their exit speeches. Sarge could have really blown up at Twila when he found out that Julie had duped her - instead he pretty gently chided her her for not checking with him.

Unlike the SAS jury, so far emotions don't seem out of control <yet>. Just wait for Ami to be sent to loser lodge to see the fireworks start!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
2. "RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant..."

I respectfully disagree, Estee. I can't see Sarge voting for Ami unless she were up against someone like Eliza or maaaybe Leanne He has nothing positive to say about Ami.

Sarge or Chad either one, IMO, would choose: Chris, Twila, Scout, Julie, Leanne, Ami, Eliza.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--is it time for Ami to go yet?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant..."
I thought he might respect the strategy and hate the strategizer, which felt like the Army Way. (As in: the right way, the wrong way, and the Army Way.)

Besides, at least half the point of the thread was to get people disagreeing and presenting contrary opinions. The first post was how I see Lea: everyone else's milage is going to take them to the end of another highway. And if anyone remembers the last time I got a prediction right, please remind me, 'cause it would also be the first time and I'd like to celebrate.

Maybe the better question for a thread would have been 'Who can Eliza beat?'

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-23-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
4. "RE: We the jury find the DAWfendant..."
Sarge was actually complimentary of Eliza when he voted to boot her, so I am not so sure that he would put her way down the list. In fact, if she made it to the end, I might put her close to the top of his list because he said he thought she was sincere and it seems apparent from his final words that Sarge would value sincerity in the game. I don't think Eliza could beat Chris or Twila for his vote, but of the ones left, I think Sarge might go for Eliza next.

When he talked about the chicken wing thing, he said it was sure it was Julie's idea and not LeeAnn's, which doesn't sound to me like he is a Julie fan, and he and the rest of the men seemed to have no trouble at all putting all the blame on Julie for tricking Twila. I think he still quite likes Twila, and I think she would be high on his list.

As for Chad.....does anyone know what Chad thinks about anything?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •