The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 02:42 AM (EST)

SamBuru and BJ over at the Mess Hall brought up the notion of a possible swap in EP4…I think it’s worth our consideration.

After last week’s tribal councils, we appear to have two clear majorities in control of the game. The predictable pagonging will begin unless something happens to shake things up. MB likes to be the only one in control of his game and to keep the contestants off balance. Is it possible that MB looked at the situation going into EP4 and decided it was time for a swap/reshuffle?

The conditions are right. We have two equal tribes of eight. A swap of four contestants would create two new tribes of eight with an equal number of four men and women. The timing is perfect.

We also have no pictures of the Immunity Challenge. When they don’t show up in the previews, there’s usually something to hide…like two new reshuffled teams competing for Immunity?

We also have a mysterious visitor that appears as part of the reward. He may be the mechanism used to reshuffle the tribes.
Voice over: "The Survivor castaways are falling apart and a mysterious stranger will affect the tribes in ways they could never imagine."
Just as the tribal leaders separated the original tribes into men and women, a tribal member may be involved in the selection of those that go and those that stay at each tribe. That process may take 24 hours.

If you are Brady or John K. or Eliza and Julie and you ended up on a new tribe as a result of the reward challenge, you might say “Now that’s a reward”.

It’s also possible that the reward is just as we’ve speculated and a local native arrives to show the winning tribe how to fish, gather food, find fruit etc. and the swap happens just prior to the Immunity Challenge.

The title for EP5 is “Earthquakes and Shakeups”, which could be in reference to the aftermath of a swap at the end of EP4. In that case EP5 would be all about the new tribal dynamics, the rebuilding of new alliances after the shakeup caused by the swap/reshuffle.

The only thing I’m having a little trouble reconciling is the list of the Final 9. That list appears to result directly from a simple pagonging on each of the tribes, based on the current majority alliances. Is it possible that those majority alliance would survive a swap/reshuffle and still get to the merge in tact? Or is the reshuffling the thing that eventually causes all the original alliance to fall apart after the merge?

I’m anxious to read your ideas…

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? pinchy 10-04-04 1
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? volsfan 10-04-04 4
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? pinchy 10-05-04 24
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? cuon10 10-05-04 28
 RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? FreshlySqueezed 10-04-04 2
 RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? volsfan 10-04-04 3
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? Brownroach 10-04-04 8
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? volsfan 10-04-04 9
 RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? PepeLePew13 10-04-04 5
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? volsfan 10-04-04 6
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? ohboy 10-04-04 7
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? Krautboy 10-04-04 11
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? PepeLePew13 10-04-04 18
 Doubt it FesterFan1 10-04-04 10
   RE: Doubt it ohboy 10-04-04 12
       RE: Doubt it FesterFan1 10-04-04 14
   Agree Krautboy 10-04-04 13
       RE: Agree ohboy 10-04-04 15
       RE: Agree Brownroach 10-04-04 16
   Thank you Fester! volsfan 10-04-04 17
 RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? bondt007 10-04-04 19
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? volsfan 10-04-04 20
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? bondt007 10-04-04 21
           RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? bondt007 10-04-04 22
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? dabo 10-05-04 23
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? katethegreat 10-05-04 25
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? AMAZON 10-05-04 26
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? emydi 10-05-04 27
 My outlandish idea... LookeeLoo 10-05-04 29
   RE: My outlandish idea... speedyforme 10-06-04 30
       Perfect timing caveman 10-06-04 31
           RE: Perfect timing caveman 10-06-04 33
       RE: My outlandish idea... Pookie13 10-06-04 36
 RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? JohnMc 10-06-04 32
   RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? caveman 10-06-04 34
       RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle? JohnMc 10-06-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-04, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 02:31 AM (EST)

if the swap happens before the merge (sort of doubt it) then it must be that pairs of alliances from the majority groups survive and the lesser alliances (John K./Brady and Lisa/Julie) get split up. The odds of that happening are pretty good.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
if the swap happens before the merge (sort of doubt it)

How could you have a swap after the merge?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
what I meant was, I don't think they are going to have a swap at all, though they could do something like a fake merge/swap.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
That is a great question. That would also explain how Eliza survives through the merge, because unless the award individual immunities to each tribe, I do not see how those women would let her stay because the longer she is there, the more dangerous she becomes to the women long-term. Could be that they just swap one person, or give a couple of ill-fated people the choice of a switch or trade. That would make things more interesting esp. for Brady, Julie and Eliza. It could also be interesting for Twila.

FreshlySqueezed 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FreshlySqueezed Click to send private message to FreshlySqueezed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
it would also make sense *finally* of how on earth Eliza makes it to the Top 9! I've read numerous posts with people scratching their heads as to how Eliza made it like that.

Perhaps just a couple people switch and Eliza goes over to the men's side!

10-04-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

KB, I like this way of thinking. If you remember, I posted on the web promo thread, that it was strange we didn't have any IC vid caps. Makes you wonder!

Also, I have been thinking of Jiffy's quote about the survivors not knowing when the next TC would be and that it kept them off balance guessing. What if there were some type of swap right before IC and the losing team had to go to TC immediately without going back to camp. There would be no time to strategize!

If the fat five get split-up, I could see the same confused looks on Rory and Lea's face. They would know that the separated alliance members would not have time to plead their case or time to fit in with the others. I can see them being nervous about it.

I don't understand why Lea and Rory would be upset or strategizing over who they were going to vote-off unless they think they are in the minority. Even if the fat five only lose one person in a swap...they would still be able to pull off a vote (any of the guys left would join them to vote off a female...IMHO).

Does any of this make sense?

Changed BR to KB because I am so confused this morning! I am having a blonde day!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
That's KB doing the thinking, vols, not me.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-04-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
9. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
OOPS! Sorry, KB! I will correct my error!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"

>The conditions are right. We have
>two equal tribes of eight.
>A swap of four contestants
>would create two new tribes
>of eight with an equal
>number of four men
>and women. The timing is perfect.

Don't we have 14 people left in the game, 7 in each tribe? Dolly and Mia are gone for the girls, Brook and JohnP are gone for the doods.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

10-04-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Pepe, you are right but the tribes are still equal.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
I think it's the perfect time for something to go on. It is apparently clear that if this trend continues and if the tribes merge at and there are 10. There could very well be no good looking people left on the island. The older ladies are kicking off younger annoying ladies. And for some unknown reason the older men are kicking off the young strong ones. I doubt that MB would let this go on, as ratings are sure to plummett if we are to have Geriatric survivor.

My bet is there is some sort of twist

10-04-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Oops, Thanks Pepe. Seven per tribe is not quite as perfect. Sorry it was late when I wrote this...

Krautboy

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Still, as volsfan said, it's a good time for a swap with the tribes even. The interesting part is how they'll split up the teams -- likely by a draw of some sort or standing on a slab with the buffs underneath -- because it'll probably mean 4 of one sex and 3 of the other in one tribe, so the alliances formed will be quite interesting to see if pagonging can be avoided.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Doubt it"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

While we don't have IC pics, I still doubt that we're looking at a swap in E4. Here's why.

1) The calendar - E3 consisted of 1 day (Day 7, which was July 4). We still have the Vanuatu newspaper spoiler of the secluded waterfall reward on July 8. Based on the title of E5, we know the earthquake occurs during that episode. We also know that an earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 occurred on Vanuatu on July 7. So, if E4 consists of Days 8 & 9 (July 5 & 6), we're set up for Day 10 being the day of the earthquake and Day 11 being the day of the secluded waterfall reward.

Why is this relevant? It seems more likely, given the title of E5 and the nature of the reward, that the swap will occur here. Bringing me to...

2) The titles - Every time there's been a swap in Survivor history, there's been a hint of it in the title (S3 - The Swap, S4 - The Winds Twist, S6 - Pick Up Sticks). The title of E5 falls more in line with this pattern.

3) The previews - Also, whenever we've had a swap, MB has alluded to it more directly in his previews. Even in S6, we were told of changing "dynamics", comfort levels of the tribe, and the word "shocking" appears. There is none of this for this week. We've also always been given some Survivor's shocked look. Again, this is missing. As much as MB likes to foil the spoiling community, he's trying to sell a show to the masses. If there's going to be a swap, he'll want to tell the public "Don't miss this week!" He hasn't. Therefore, I think we're still an episode away.

4) The current tribal dynamics - We know that there is very little deviation from the current tribal power structure with the upcoming boots, per Snewser's list. The players remaining on the list are: Brady, John K., Julie, Lisa, and Travis. Only Travis is currently on the right side of the power dynamics in the respective tribes. It just defies the odds that we'd have 4 predictable boots after a random redistribution or a redistribution not controlled by the players. It seems much more likely to me that we have a meeting of 2 people in the power alliances in E5 where they redistribute the tribes in a way that allows for the Pagonging of both Yasur and Lopevi to continue to the merge.

As for the lack of IC footage? Well, we're due for a visually unstimulating trivia challenge, or something similar, so my guess is that they just don't have anything good to throw in a preview.

Fester

10-04-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Doubt it"
Lets not forget that we have had situations "Africa" where only two members went to the other tribe prior to the merge. I think that this may be the case they may not split them perfectly- but I have a really hard time believing that they are going to let this go on. Even if it's one or two people they switch up I think it's going to happen in this episode.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Doubt it"
In Africa it was a 3 for 3 even swap in Episode 5, with 12 players remaining. Lex, Kelly, and Tom went to Samburu and Frank, Teresa, and Silas went to Boran.

Fester

10-04-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
13. "Agree"
Excellent analysis Fester, you're logic is very sound. I didn't want to be blindsided by a swap without us discussing it. Now I feel comfortable putting the swap on the backburner for EP4. Thanks for your thoughts.

Krautboy

10-04-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Agree"
I also Agree Fester, I started new thread I.e. no IC challenge read and let me know wha tyou think. But you are right I am sure we would have heard . Don't miss or something. i.e a swap however wouldn't be surprised if we saw one in EP5. from title.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

Also, MB rarely does major change-ups in back-to-back episodes. It's usually: boring, boring, surprise!, boring, boring, boring, boring, surprise!...

Since we had the individual immunity and dual TC last week, I think this week will be relatively nondescript...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-04-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
17. "Thank you Fester!"
I have been trying to figure out the days and the earthquake vs. the survivor calendar and you cleared it up!

I posted the question in the web promo thread and guess that wasn't the right place for it!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"

Excellent! But - and I know MB adds "hype" to almost everything, what about this part:

Voice over: "The Survivor castaways are falling apart and a mysterious stranger will affect the tribes in ways they could never imagine ."

Can they (or we) really never imagine something? What could do this?

Clearly they (or most of them) would know historical Survivor events, like tribe switches and camp switches...

posting forever despite my DAWness

10-04-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
I wonder if the stranger has something to do with the IC...not part of it but rather have something to do with it.

The part of ways they could never imagine almost makes it sound like the feelings/affects are long standing. Rather than something happening and then move on...they dwell on it!

10-04-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"

OK - could it be that, with no pics of an IC (yet), that the stranger visits the camp(s) and, based on what, knowlege? island elements? the Spirit Rock? ... one tribe is sent to the TC. Maybe they are told that they have to prepare in some way?Reminds me of the "inspector" for the shelters during All Stars, but of course with much larger consequences...

Thoughts?

10-04-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
22. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"

....oops, just read the misdirection about that the Reward winner get's the stranger's visit.

Nuts!

I kind of thought the idea was cool...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if the big twist this time is no twist, no reshuffling of the tribes until the merge. They already did gender-based tribes with reshuffling in the Amazon edition, why re-do that?

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
That really would throw us all for a loop! and I'll bet that the players also expect a swap of some kind, so if there isn't one, they will be surprised too.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-05-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
>Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me
>if the big twist this
>time is no twist, no
>reshuffling of the tribes until
>the merge. They already
>did gender-based tribes with reshuffling
>in the Amazon edition, why
>re-do that?

Ugh...if this is true, I will be highly disappointed. All-Stars had no twists and look how great that turned out...besides didn't one of the commercials with Rupert say there was going to be "more twists"???

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Because of where they are, Vanuatu, that treats men and women so differently, I dont think that they will make a swap at all and the men/women will stay separate until they merge. Snewser's spoiler of the fist 9 gone fits too well into the tribal alliances/dynamics that we have already seen.

The only thing that makes me pause is the word "Shake-ups" in the title of Ep. 5. So I could be wrong, which happens once in a blue moon

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "My outlandish idea..."
Bear with me here...

We have vid caps of only one challenge. I think it is the RC. From the Ep title we have "Now that's a Reward!".

What if we have a twist in the RC, where the team that wins RC, does not have to compete in the TC? Meaning that tribal immunity is the reward for reward challenge? That would certainly be a big reward! It would also back up the CBS Misdirection statement, "The Tribe that wins Reward is surprised by a prize that sends a visitor to their camp for 24 hours."

The key word here is "surprised" by a prize. Jiffy always tells the players what they are playing for. Hence the statement "Now that's a Reward!". Then, they are surprised by an additional prize of the visitor after the RC challenge.

This could also support the reason we are not seeing and 2nd challenge caps, as they would all be pics of one tribe going for II in the IC!

I have not figured out how this would affect Brady making a decision that will affect him, but maybe that is on the cutting block and has already occurred. Maybe he was approached early on by one of the original Fat Five aliance and goofed.

I also have not figured out how this reconciles with the followup VO of how the visitor affects both tribes, but I'm getting a feeling it has to do with spirituality.

How good does this fit?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: My outlandish idea..."
I didnt kno where to put this but Im thinking that NO ONE goes home this week, did any previews/tv guide or ANYTHING say that the 5th person is voted off the island?

and since there is no IC pics shown, they may not have one...

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Perfect timing"
Kraut Boy

I think you've nailed it. I couldn't figure out why MB forced the men to make an elimination when they won the challenge. It fly's in the face of fair play. Unless you are determined to even the teams and can see no sure way to guarentee the men lose another immunity challenge at the right time. I think MB wanted the tribes to be equal at 8 for the swap. 4 women and 4 men on each of the new tribes creates the most interesting dynamic with a merge to then occur when the total number of survivors dwindles to 10.

Caveman

10-06-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Perfect timing"
Where's my math? Two tribes of 4 & 3. Still a good time to make the swap.

Caveman

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: My outlandish idea..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

This may be why neither SNN or ABT have their picks posted? - Sorry - I just realized this is only Wednesday! Never mind.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-06-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Well, even if there is a twist/swap/reshuffle, we did learn from All-Stars that it may be all for nothing. Remember how the only person who got "shuffled" was Amber, who managed to survive the shuffle and the Mogos continued pagonging themselves.

So even if, let's say, JK and Brady get swapped to the girls for Julie and Lisa, then they'll have to have some kind of immunity waiver in order to survive their new tribe.

(If the swappees get a one-round waiver, like Lil and Burton did in S7, then that would explain a Travis boot.)

10-06-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
34. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Or Brady, John K and Travis end up together on their new tribe and the four women take them out in the tribe's first three tribal councils.

Caveman

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-06-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: EP4 Swap/Reshuffle?"
Exactly, except for both teams, assuming the merge is at 10, only have 4 more team tribal councils.

The merge is supposed to consist of:

Ami, Scout, Twila, Leanne, Eliza, Julie, Chris, Chad, Lea, and Rory.

So somehow Lisa gets the next female boot, and JK and Brady are next. Plus Travis goes when the fat 5 have to start eating each other, though that could be the result of a swap.

Who knows what happens in this game anymore? Anyone long for the days of S1 when no one knew how to play the game?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •