The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
but I understand it...nobody wants to be voted out but I think they are forgetting that it is indeed a game. It shouldnt be personal.

Maybe its because Im not catching the live feeds, maybe its because Im a brotha and I like big boootys...but I just dont see how Adrian and Natalie have become the new Jase and scott. I think Marvin is entitled to think race is a part of the equation but to accuse Adrian of racism was uncalled for...And why Will is calling them bitches is beyond me...I mean come on...Scott Drew and Jase are for more feminine than the twins are. I think their egos have been hurt a bit at the fact that the twins are such strong players...but thats where it should end...if they had the power..they would behave in the same manner...

The game itself is brutal. Your asking people to compete for a half a million dollars while making friends who they will have to sometimes lie to in order to advance in the game...glad im not in that house.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Its wrong theTwins are being tr... motormouth 08-17-04 1
 RE: Its wrong theTwins are being tr... Gypsy39 08-17-04 2
 RE: Its wrong theTwins are being tr... Nanook 08-17-04 3
 RE: Its wrong theTwins are being tr... okaychatt 08-18-04 4
   RE: Its wrong theTwins are being tr... munson 08-19-04 6
 RE: Its wrong theTwins are being tr... buscemi 08-18-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
I agree with you Menses, no matter who won HOH this week, it would have been the same. It's time that the players be divided into the groups they already were. If Will or Karen had won, who do you think they would have been looking at for eviction? Obviously, there are not enough 'floaters' to evict every week and at some point it gets personal. They will all be in a position at some point to make the hard choices that A had to make this week. <IMHO>

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy39 Click to send private message to Gypsy39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
I think Will is a big slimy hypocrite. If you watch the live feeds, him and Karen have been gunning for Adria to be voted out even before Natalie came on the scene. In fact, these two talked of turning on their alliance and joining J&s when Scott and Marvin were on the block. Karen went and told Scott that Adria was the ringleader to getting Scott voted out. Will and Karen have also been throwing HOH, so they don't have to take the heat. Both were hoping that someone else would get it this week and put the twins up. Oh well, didn't work that way and now they're screaming foul. Nakomis, I've lost all respect for her. She's just a weirdo. She has her nose so far up K&w butt to see they have a secret alliance. Another thing they have kept secret from everyone else. I wonder how Nak will feel when she finds that Out? Marvin also wanted the twins out and never intended to be in any alliance with the "women". So he's being a self righteous idiot too. I'm happy with A's noms. She exposed the other alliance, who was never in the twins corner to begin with. They expect everyone to do thier dirty work, this is what they got. Hope Will goes, hope Karens next.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
I agree with you. I think the twins are being treated very unfairly, simply because they are twins are both in the game. It's not like it was their decision. BB put them up to it. Will is being such a hypocrite. He knows darn well he was plotting to get rid of the twins. He's just bitter that they got him before he got them, and to call them b*tches was uncalled for. It was also him who first made the gay guy and black guy comment. This is the first time he's been on the block, and he's going to carry this "oh it's because I'm gay" attitude? He needs to grow up. I guess Marvin has right to feel he's being targeted because of his race, afterall he's right about him not being in any alliance while there are alliances shacking up and what not. It was an opinion he should have kept to himself though, and shouldn't have accused Adria of bigotry.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
It's not so much what Adria has done but how she has handled being HOH. She's been arrogant, pompous, and holier than thou. She expected Will and Marvin to kow tow, and they refused. That disappointed her.

Her nominations made no sense - it would have been smarter to put up Will or Diane to break them up.

Adria is following a very clever HOH (Nakomis). Adria thinks she's made a clever move to bring out alliances, but really those were already obvious. I think her real motive was to rid the house of two players who are playing an intelligent game.

Will is friendly to all (at least to their faces). Marvin has not allied himself with anyone and has come far as a result. She doesn't care which one goes.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
I completely agree.

The evolution of Adratalie from blubbering, pathetic victim when she/they/it went on the block to the two-headed, one-brained, power tripping hypocrite ##### in such a short period of time has been fun to watch. Her nomination speech was a joke. He reaction when the boys refused to play her reindeer games and beg for their lives was classic.

Who to nominate was revealed to her through prayer? Oh.My. Gawd.

I am waiting, waiting, waiting for the week both are up for eviction. Ah, good times to come.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Its wrong theTwins are being treated the way they are.."
It's pretty amazing. She's by far the least respected HOH (and with POV as well) ever. I mean, nobody is kissing up to her at all. It's hilarious.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •