The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I am looking for volunteers to help with our official State of the Spoiling (SOTS). What's that, you ask?

Well... each week, we will publish a thread that tries to consolidate and refocus all of the spoiling for the week... the goal of the thread is primarily to inform - it is a summary of the spoiling, not merely an index of the active posts in spoilers. Its goal is to encourage focussed discussion of the theories that have surfaced each week, and to allow casual readers of the forum to "catch up" on the spoiling activity that has happened in this forum.

We are looking for volunteers to put together this thread on a week-by-week basis... the job is a one week commitment, and here's what it entails:

• Make an attempt to read all of the active (ie: unlocked) threads in Spoilers between Thursday Night (after the show airs) and Tuesday Night for a week (actually... only five days).
  • Assemble a summary, including links back to the original posts, of the various spoiling theories, to be posted sometime Tuesday evening or Wednesday no later than noon.

I've found that this can be a mildly time-consuming task... it typically takes me about an hour to summarize and link everything in Spoilers, but may take you more or less time, depending on how organized you are...
I've also found that the best approach is to take notes throughout the week as you read the forum, so that when it's time to post the SOTS, you already have an outline of what's been happening in Spoilers for a week.

If you're not familiar with SOTS, please review some previous examples before volunteering for this task. Links to all of the SOTS from the previous two seasons can be found by copying and pasting this link into your browser to visit our news archives:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/newssection.php?x=||5

If you are interested in volunteering to take on SOTS for a week, please reply to this thread, and indicate any dates that you are not available... Since we do not know the exact dates for some of the episodes, nor do we know the finale date, nor do we know how many episodes there are, some of these episode dates may change... we'll play this by ear.

• E1 - Thurs., Sept. 16 - SOTS to be posted Monday Sept. 13 (early posting for first episode)
  • E2 - Sept. 23 - SOTS to be posted Tues. afternoon, Sept. 21 (or Wednesday before noon)
  • E3 - Sept. 30 - SOTS Tues., Sept. 28
  • E4 - Oct. 7 - SOTS Tues., Oct. 5
  • E5 - Oct. 14 - SOTS Tues., Oct. 12
  • E6 - Oct. 21 - SOTS Tues., Oct. 19
  • E7 - Oct. 28 - SOTS Tues., Oct. 26
  • E8 - Nov. 4 - SOTS Tues., Nov. 2
  • E9 - Nov. 11 - SOTS Tues., Nov. 9
  • E10 - Nov. 18 - SOTS Tues., Nov. 16
  • E11 - Thanksgiving, Nov. 25 - SOTS Tues., Nov. 23
  • E12 - Dec. 2 - SOTS Tues., Nov. 30
  • E13 - Dec. 9 - SOTS Tues., Dec. 7
  • E14?? - Dec. 16 - SOTS Tues., Dec. 14
  • E15?? - Dec. 23 - SOTS Tues., Dec. 21

Here's the deal: I will leave this thread open for about a week, before beginning to assign SOTS. People selected to do SOTS will be notified via e-mail with additional information and posting guidelines... the full list of those selected will be posted here, whenever I finally get around to making the selections.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... emydi 08-30-04 1
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... thetick 08-30-04 2
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... SurvivaBear 08-30-04 3
   First One is Yours sleeeve 08-30-04 4
       Yaaaayyyy! Silvergirl1 09-02-04 20
 oooh oooh oooh pick me strid333 08-30-04 5
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... KObrien_fan 08-30-04 6
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... volsfan 08-30-04 7
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... udg 08-31-04 9
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... Draco Malfoy 08-31-04 10
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... TeamJoisey 08-31-04 11
   Ditto Brownroach 08-31-04 12
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... buckeyegirl 08-31-04 13
   RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... Scarlett O Hara 09-01-04 14
       RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... emydi 09-01-04 15
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... Flowerpower 09-01-04 16
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... Gothmog 09-01-04 17
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... J Slice 09-02-04 18
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... Devious Weasel 09-02-04 19
 Schedule -- Writers, please respond sleeeve 09-07-04 21
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... emydi 09-07-04 22
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... Flowerpower 09-07-04 23
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... Gothmog 09-07-04 24
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... KObrien_fan 09-07-04 25
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... volsfan 09-07-04 26
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... strid333 09-07-04 27
       RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... sleeeve 09-08-04 31
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... J Slice 09-07-04 28
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... thetick 09-08-04 29
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... Draco Malfoy 09-08-04 30
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... udg 09-09-04 32
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... SurvivaBear 09-09-04 33
       RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... sleeeve 09-09-04 34
       RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... buckeyegirl 09-09-04 35
   Uh-Oh TeamJoisey 09-09-04 36
       No problem sleeeve 09-10-04 38
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... Brownroach 09-10-04 39
   RE: Schedule -- Writers, please res... Devious Weasel 09-13-04 40
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunt... JohnMc 09-10-04 37
 Message to SOTS volunteers Bebo 11-30-04 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-04 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

I would love to do one...I'd prefer one in the middle, mid Oct-Mid-Nov.

eee-If you need me then, I would be willing to do the one for the week after Thanksgiving if there is a new episode on Thanksgiving.

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Would love to do the first one after the merge but not sure when this will be??

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
oooohhh,

me, me, me, me, me

I'd kill to do one of these, particularly E7.

thanks oh great and powerful sleeeve

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
If noone objects, I would love to do the first one of the season again this year. I promise to do a swell job.

EPMB always spills the most information about the first episode!

08-30-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "First One is Yours"
You got it, SurvivaBear! IMO, the first one is the hardest, because you have months of information to work with instead of only one week, so I'm glad that you're willing to do it!

-eee

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Yaaaayyyy!"

SBear always does such a good job on his SOTS that I'm looking forward to reading it already.

Have a nice day!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "oooh oooh oooh pick me"
Can I write one?

Three is the perfect number.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I would love to do another SOTS, I can do any except the Nov 2nd one.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I can do one! I have not date restrictions.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I enjoyed doing this last time, and I'd be happy to do it again, but I won't be heart broken if you want to give someone else a chance.

I'm available any time except for E1 & E2.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I've never done an SOTS, but I'd be game. The only week that might be a problem is the week of Dec 16.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-31-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
Sleeeve:

I'll volunteer, but since there are other folks who would kill to write one, let them have first dibs. I'm available whenever needed to round out the lineup, or you can pencil me in as the first guy off the bench.

TJ

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ditto"
I'd much prefer to see everyone else write one, but you can put me down as a last resort or as an alternate.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I'd love to do one. I can do one anytime.

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I don't necessarily want to do one, but would like to volunteer Flower Power. She has wanted to do this for a long time and I think she would do a great job. I'll contact her to confirm...

Scarlett

09-01-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
Wait, Scarlett, you know FP????

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-04 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-01-04 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

Okay, okay, I'll volunteer to give it a shot! I've never done it before but I'm sure where there's a will, there's a way! Would love to give it a try.

Note to the tick....notice how I Shii-Ann'd my way in here

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-04 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

I'll try my hand at one of these. I have no time restrictions.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"

If they're not all taken, I'll make one

IceCat = Harvey Manfredjensenjen...

LoadingTime.com: You only think you're not a geek!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
I'd like to do one, but since I've done one the past couple of seasons, go ahead and throw me into that alternate/last resort crowd.

09-07-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
21. "Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

Okay, here are the assignments for this season's SOTS. As always, I will send an information e-mail to each writer at the e-mail address that is associated with your user ID on the message boards with additional instructions approximately one week before your SOTS should be posted. Please verify now that you have a valid e-mail address associated with your account.

If for any reason you are unable to complete the SOTS for your assigned episode, I would ask that you please let me know as soon as you realize that you are unavailable so that I can arrange for a replacement.

Below is my best guess about the episode schedule. However, each SOTS assignment is based on episode number, NOT AIR DATE! Thus, you should follow your assigned episode number, no matter what date it eventually airs. There are three important things to note about how we will treat episode numbers:

1) If an episode is a "two-parter" (example: Episode 7A and 7B from Season 7), we will treat each episode as a separate episode number, regardless of how CBS chooses to number their episodes.

2) If there is a recap on any given week, this will NOT be treated as an episode for the purposes of SOTS, and the writers will be adjusted accordingly for one week.

3) The finale is no longer going to be treated as separate, as it was in previous seasons (blue people only), and therefore it will be done by whoever comes up in the rotation by episode number. However, there is a possibility that the finale will air on a Sunday, as it has in just about every recent season. If it airs on a Sunday, the SOTS should be posted no later than Friday night (which means that the finale writer will have a really short week to cover - only one day, but usually an entire seasons worth of spoiling to try to fit into that SOTS!!)

Writers: If you accept your assigned episode, please respond to this post and let me know. If you cannot accept your assigned episode, please respond to this post and let me know.

• E1 - Thurs., Sept. 16 - SOTS to be posted Mon. Sept. 13 - SurvivaBear
  • E2 - Sept. 23 - SOTS to be posted Tues. Sept. 21 (or Wed. before noon) - KObrien_fan
  • E3 - Sept. 30 - SOTS Sept. 28 - strid333
  • E4 - Oct. 7 - SOTS Oct. 5 - Draco Malfoy
  • E5 - Oct. 14 - SOTS Oct. 12 - Brownroach
  • E6 - Oct. 21 - SOTS Oct. 19 - volsfan
  • E7 - Oct. 28 - SOTS Oct. 26 - thetick
  • E8 - Nov. 4 - SOTS Nov. 2 - J Slice
  • E9 - Nov. 11 - SOTS Nov. 9 - buckeyegirl
  • E10 - Nov. 18 - SOTS Nov. 16 - Flowerpower
  • E11 - Thanksgiving, Nov. 25 - SOTS Nov. 23 - emydi
  • E12 - Dec. 2 - SOTS Nov. 30 - udg
  • E13 - Dec. 9 - SOTS Dec. 7 - Gothmog
  • E14?? - Dec. 16 - SOTS Dec. 14 - Devious Weasel
  • E15?? - Dec. 23 - SOTS Dec. 21 - TeamJoisey

09-07-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
OK for Episode 11!!

Not sure if this will be shown on Thanksgiving or Wednesday before, or whatever.. If it's a day early, I'll adjust and post it on Mon. Nov. 22.

Woohoo--I love spoiling!!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-04 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

Thrilled to help out, Sleeve! I'm good to go for Episode 10, Nov. 16th. Looking forward to a wonderful season!

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
Fine with me! See you on Pearl Harbor Day.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
I accept my episode 2 assignment and look forward to it! Thanks Sleeeve for putting this all together for us.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
I am in with episode 6! WOO and HOO!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
Sweet, my third Ep 3 SOTS. I can totally do it.

Three is the perfect number.

09-08-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
>Sweet, my third Ep 3 SOTS.

Hmmmm... isn't that a coincidence. Okay, I'll admit it... sometimes sig lines influence the schedule... season after season.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"

There with bells on, baby!

IceCat = Harvey Manfredjensenjen...
LoadingTime.com: You only think you're not a geek!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-08-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
i'm ecstatick

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-04 AT 07:34 AM (EST)

Sounds good to me!

ETA: It'll probably be posted early that Wednesday morning, around 5 or 6ish am Central time.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
Looking forward to it.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
I am good to go. I have the thing about half written. I hope the great and mighty Icey will have a header graphic available by Monday.

"Having 6,000 scorpions is different from 3,000," Nur Malena said. "It's just worse."

09-09-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
He's working on it, and once I get it from him, I'll send out the standard e-mail. Let me know if you need instructions before then (I figured that after several seasons that you wouldn't!).

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
I just wanted to say that my episode was fine. I'm good to go-thanks for choosing me.

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-09-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Uh-Oh"
Sorry sleeeve, but I can't do that last one. I'm going to be at a wedding out of state. I didn't think we'd be going that many episodes. Of course, maybe we won't. Since those are hypothetical episodes, perhaps Dweeze and I can swap?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

09-10-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
38. "No problem"
It seems rather unlikely we'll get that far (I put you as last because you said that you didn't mind letting other people have a chance, so I gave you the least likely episode to occur).

If, for some reason, we DO have an episode 15, I'll take find someone to cover it as we get closer to that date

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
Ack -- I really hoped there would be more volunteers. I would be delighted to give my spot to capn2patch, if he would like to do an episode. If not though, you can leave me in the rotation for Episode 5.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Schedule -- Writers, please respond"
I'm in, unless Joisey really wants to do one, in which case I'll defer to him. Maybe we can figure out some joint way to do it. Or some way to do it with joints.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- Volunteers Wanted"
Someone should put Capn2patch in the mix. Did you see the Capn's unofficial SOTS to date?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Message to SOTS volunteers"
Don't worry if you haven't received a confirmation email with the opening graphic for your SOTS. Just go ahead and post your SOTS when you're ready, and then Webby will add the graphic.

If you have any questions about the SOTS, please feel free to email Webby or me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •