The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
Did anybody else get the impression that Drool was trying to throw the final HOH so Cowbaby would get stuck with evicting Diane? So many of the "correct" answers were not the ones that I "assumed" were correct based on HGs' previous comments. I thought that Drool was intentionally giving the wrong answers because he always looked startled and disappointed and flustered when he got them right and then would put on his constipated/thinking face for the next question. He certainly knew that he was guaranteed a place in the final two if Cowbaby won so it didn't make any sense for him to get HOH and alienate Diane by evicting her. (And, if he really thought he was going to be the one to evict her, wouldn't he have recorded a "better" farewell message? He's been manipulating her emotions like a pro for the past two months, but then gives a half-a$$ effort in the diary room...? Something doesn't seem to add up here.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... RacerX68 09-18-04 1
 RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... seahorse 09-18-04 2
   RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... RacerX68 09-18-04 3
 RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... true 09-18-04 4
 RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... mamarizzo 09-18-04 5
   RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... seahorse 09-18-04 6
 RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... Loree 09-18-04 7
   RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... okaychatt 09-18-04 8
       RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... missygirl3 09-19-04 9
 RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... Coquina 09-19-04 10
   RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Fina... okaychatt 09-19-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RacerX68 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RacerX68 Click to send private message to RacerX68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
I agree completely. I kept thinking that the answers were *obvious*, and Cowboy would guess the same answer I did, and Drew would go with the opposite. I mean, who would think that Natalie would say she would want to remain friends with Drew more than with Cowboy? And given how much Will drooled over Drew the whole time, who would think he would say that he would rather marry Scott? What the????

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
What is surprising is CB could not even win HOH when/if Drew was trying to lose/throw the competition.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

RacerX68 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RacerX68 Click to send private message to RacerX68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
ROTFL!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
Yes, he was trying to throw it. He discussed doing just that with CB a few times prior to the competition. Now that he picked CB over Diane, I am sure he wanted to throw it to CB.

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
I agree HD.

I think Dr wanted to give HOH to CB. I am a bit suspicious (okay my Irish nature coming out) of the questions themselves. In other words, the questions could have been prefaced to the sequester group as: Given that Dr, CB and Di are the F3, what do you think they would mostly say is the answer to the following question:
And, then they ask the question. Given that preset, a lot of the answers would make sense. Without it, the answers do not make sense with things the jury members said before, during and after placement on the jury.

It's either that or something really weird is going on in the jury house.....

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
I think some of the votes are going to be a definite surprize. I do not have a clue who will win, although I would bet that Drew will.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
I think Drew was definitely trying to throw it. He always looked surprised when he got it right. Not happy - shocked. Meanwhile CB was looking more upset as he was realizing the jury people maybe don't love him like a brother.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
'Meanwhile CB was looking more upset as he was realizing the jury people maybe don't love him like a brother. "

I know - wasn't that the best thing?!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
oh, I loved it.. loved it. CB thinks the whole jury house just loves him and his dumba**.. Also loved Drews half a**ed final diary room to Diane. The look on her face was priceless. I hope Ohio has some good stalking laws..

Coquina 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coquina Click to send private message to Coquina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
I must admit I called this whole thing wrong. I honestly thought Drew wanted to go the F2 with Diane, since he would have such a clear win over her. He spent so much time over the past few weeks letting her take the blame each time the two of them booted another HG. It was the one thing I actually gave him credit for doing smartly.

Now, he turned things upside down and voted out Diane. I have my doubts about his actually "throwing" that competition, although History does make a really good case for it. I know CB has been begging Drew to let him have the final HOH, but I also know Drew has been pretty clear (in some of his strange monologues to the camera, anyway) that he wasn't about to give up control of this game to "that moron."

You know, I actually think Drew used this final eviction to "break up" with his girlfriend, as if he just didn't have the balls to do it himself. It's almost as if he was more concerned about getting Diane off his back than he was about actually winning the game.

As for who will win -- I've gotta agree with Seahorse on this one -- some of the votes are probably going to be a bit surprising. I guess Drew will win it (he's been the favorite for weeks, of course), but I wouldn't count CB out just yet. It's hard for me to imagine Diane not making it clear to everyone in the jury house that she wasn't acting on her own. She was dumped by her "true love" on national TV, without one word of advance warning. Wouldn't she tell everyone that she and Drew were acting together all along, that they had a clear plan, and that he's just as responsible as she is for every one of their departures?

We'll see, of course . . . but I think CBS would love to see a CB win.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-19-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did Drool Try to Throw the Final HOH?"
'you're FURIOUS that Brad was fired on this week's episode '

A CBS (Cow Boy Survival) for CBS, huh?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •