The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-04, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
It seems from the live feeds, that the Jury was able to question Drew and CB tonight. I missed it, or maybe it wasn't shown on the feeds ... busy doing other stuff, didn't have it on. From what I'm hearing, the Jury questions did not seem to sit well at all, with either Drew or CB.

From what I'm hearing now:

I guess Marvin asked something pertaining to racism (or that's just how Drew and CB heard it). They both say that there wasn't any racism (as they talk to each other in the backyard, about 2:30 AM EST). CB says that he is not racist, he has black friends and a black cousin / nephew (something). Drew agrees, he does not believe himself to be racist either.

Side Note ... have to say that I'm disappointed in Marvin if he did say / imply this. I'm not naive, I know that racism exists and I'm not happy about that, never have been. I know many very bad things have happened because of racism. But I always thought of Marvin as being a very compassionate person (most likely due to his chosen career). I knew he was black ... I saw him as a PERSON, not a color. Didn't think he would go for the "race card." Hopefully, that's just how Drew and CB heard it and not what was really said.

Evidently Karen wanted to know why CB voted out Nakomis. Drew says that's one of the things that he wishes had went differently. Not sure if he meant how Karen left, or how Nakomis left, or both.

Something must have been said about the Drew / Diane relationship, or the supposed relationship, possibly the fake relationship ... and the way it was handled. Drew was accused of using Diane. It sounds like Marvin did that from what's being said now, but I'm not sure.

CB says that he now wishes that he had voted Diane out when he had the chance. Drew concurs.

I'm also guessing that how each played the game (or how they didn't play the game) was also questioned. Both Drew and CB perceived the questions to be harsh. Both of them seem highly unsettled and defensive. Both are going back through what they did and didn't do and what was and wasn't said, how it was said, and past seasons in comparing how they did along side of what previous HG's in other seasons did. Both agree that no matter what, they outlasted all the others HG's ... they had to have done something right.

CB is saying that he hopes that April and Chason really do love him and realize the h**l that he been through, being locked up with these people for three months. I wonder if any of the Jury members said anything about him being stupid?

Natalie must have said something adverse, because they are both referring to "Natalie's compliments" ... but not as though they appreciated what she said.

Nakomis must have said that if CB had said that he didn't want to be on the block (when she was HoH), that she wouldn't have put him there. CB explains to Drew, that he was supposed to be a pawn so they could get Drew out. Drew says that the same thing was said to him, only in his (Drew's) favor, in regards to CB. CB thinks that since he and Nakomis had a promise that neither would put the other on the block, that there was no reason that he should have had to say that to Nakomis, she should never have put him on the block.

Both CB and Drew seem to be totally baffled about the questions asked, stupified in regards to whatever sparked the race issue, and the general attitudes of Jury. It must not have been at all fun. Really wish that I had seen what went on ... hoping it wasn't broadcast on the feeds. CB had said something earlier today about there being only so many hours til they met the Jury. I scanned the channel guide looking for a BB entry, didn't see anything. Wish there was a way to record the feeds. I work online and usually have them on to listen to. It seems you can listen forever and it's nothing but boring, but the minute I walk away, everyone goes beserk.

They asked BB if the Jury can still hear the conversation that they're having in the backyard. Don't think they got an answer. One of them said that they didn't think so, as it was a private conversation and the Jury wouldn't be allowed to hear that.

Both are saying that they don't care what America thinks ... if they are perceived as a****les and racists, so be it. They both did the best that they could, CB stuck to his word, etc.

They are both so wound up that they're talking / kidding about running for office ... as in, "if we can do BB, we can do anything."

Both agree that they have both bit their tongues the whole way throughout the game, and now at the end, they still have to because of the money. Both wish they could say what they really have on their minds and in defense of the accustions made earlier, but know that they can't. Both liken whatever happened tonight to being like a debate, trying to prove why they deserve to have the money. They also imagine that it's like going to court. Both agree (at least that's what they're saying) that whether they get 1st place or 2nd place, either amount of money is ok. There's always the ReUnion party after the show and then they can say whatever they want to.

Both agree that no matter what, they are both guaranteed at least 50 grand and they can leave the show with their heads held high and a clear conscience as they both played the game, being the people that they actually are. Neither one of them deserved the questions that were thrown at them. They feel as though they were assaulted.

Their Bottom Line:

Drew says to CB: "No matter what happens after the show, we got each other."
CB: "You know it" (or something to that affect)

Both are going on about how either amount of money will be welcomed in their bank accounts. Participating in BB was a great way to earn 50 grand ... you can't earn that in any other job, in the same amount of time.

Out of nowhere, CB says that he probably won't even get to have sex on Tuesday night.

Drew says that if he wins the 500 grand, Diane might like him ... CB says "Oh, she'll like ya even for 50 grand."

Side Note ... Does this mean that Drew really did care about her and believes that she didn't care about him?

Both Drew and CB are really keyed up, highly animated.

Drew says that Marvin and Diane will probably have sex Tuesday night. (It just goes on and on.) He says that SHE was kissing everyone in the house when she and they were HoH. She is SOOOOO full of S**T!!! I knew she was lying, I asked her and she lied and said she didn't remember. Drew INSISTS that he is NOT the bad person. She was in bed with Jase and Scott the very FIRST night. She has a shirt that say "Too many guys, too little time" and goes on to say that he (Drew) doesn't have a shirt that says that. CB says "Well I hope not!" lol ... that was a good one.

(meee-ooooooow! It's getting nasty!)

Drew says that Scott and Jase used military tactics on the women ... people who are soft and have hearts. One/both got right in their face, called them out, embarrassed them, used the seperate and destroy tactic ... you can't do that with women.

CB insists that he is not dumb, he could see what was going in the house. He says that he has more street smarts, than book smarts. Drew says that he knows that CB isn't dumb. Drew says that he learned that this game requires street smarts ... nothing he learned in college could have applied to the situation.

Both make mention of the fact that everyone on the Jury got money (the stipend), they're just mad that they aren't winning the big money.

They are absolutely delirious. Both are rehashing the whole game. It's funny. I mean I understand that it's high stress being locked up for all those months, but this is funny stuff hearing them rant and rave.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... ongelis 09-19-04 1
   RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... Glass 09-19-04 2
       RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... HistoryDetective 09-19-04 14
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... Puffy 09-19-04 3
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... strid333 09-19-04 4
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... trillium 09-19-04 5
   RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... okaychatt 09-19-04 12
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... volsfan 09-19-04 6
   RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... Rothschild 09-19-04 7
   RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... Swami 09-19-04 9
 Marvin's question to Drew volsfan 09-19-04 8
   RE: Marvin's question to Drew Swami 09-19-04 10
       RE: Marvin's question to Drew volsfan 09-19-04 11
   RE: Marvin's question to Drew okaychatt 09-19-04 13
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... RacerX68 09-19-04 15
   RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... volsfan 09-19-04 16
 RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... steppingrazor42 09-19-04 17
   RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Bot... pmspml5 09-20-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 06:55 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
What else have I learned tonight?

Had to shut down as something was making the memory usage spike. Been having a problem all day with that. The RealOne Player has been screwed up, have audio but the picture freezes. Don't know what the problem is. When I booted back up, Drew was saying something about Diane being a cheerleader. CB says to Drew: "Ya know what? Don't tell no one. I'm surprised BB hasn't said anything yet ... I was the mascot in college (maybe HS, not sure) .. that's why I could do the toe touches, I learned how to do them as mascot."

CB still wants the sitcom. Drew says "I'm down with that." CB wants a job that he can wake up and say "Hay, I'm ready to work and acting would be it." He believes that something is going to open up for him and his family after the show.

CB wants April to go to Law School. He says that with the 50 grand, that would cover gas money and he could get grants for the rest.

This is turning into a great big inspirational mutual back patting session ...

Drew says that he hopes that if CB wins, that both he and April go to / finish college ... nothing more important than that ... having degrees is your ticket in the door or at least for an interview. He says that CB's a dreamer just like he is, and CB counts, because he is who he is, he's a person, he matters, he's always giving himself up for other people, etc. Everything happens for a reason, God has a plan, he sees everything, and that they don't have to understand the plan, all they have to do is go with it, there's a reason that they are both there right now.

CB says that people hate him because he's nice to people. That people laugh at him. That he's tired of it. That he's spent all his life helping others, putting others before himself. He says that he's ready to be a man, ready to a father, ready to get married again.

Honestly, it was quite a love fest ... probably anyone watching the feeds is now looking for someone to just grab ahold of, to hug and cry with.

Actually that's nice ending ... I like people who think positively.

Garsh darn it, I like them both and at this point, don't know what to think. I know we have all gone back and forth about this, that and the other regarding all the HG's and how they played the game, what they've done and how and who they've done it to. There's probably so much that we don't know about all of them ... Really, can anyone really be as bad as Diane, as lame as CB, as self-righteous as the Twins, etc? We'll never know for sure.

They're winding down a little now (it's about 5 AM) and are inside eating. Still rehashing the game and what the Jury said.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-19-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
Great update Ongelis, thanks!

You can bet the grilling wasn't broadcast on the feeds, saved for the finale.
You can also bet the jury sure wasn't happy. This doesn't help me at all think about who's gonna get the vote...
Now if Marvin's talking racism, it's probably CB talking his ##### without realizing he's being impolite. He's just like that. Another vote for Drew? Nakomis don't sound like they're too happy with CB. It's hard to say who's right or wrong there... did Nak break her word or not? Two more Drew votes? And what about this 'using Diane' business? Will Drew lose votes over it?

--Drew says ... ... you can't do that with women.

LOL... HDet, you want this one?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
"--Drew says ... ... you can't do that with women."
"LOL... HDet, you want this one?"

Wow, I head out to the Renaissance Fayre for the day and miss all kinds of fun stuff... Yes, Glass, that comment does seem especially formulated for my usual tirade against Drool, but I'm going to try to be brief and perhaps state it a little differently so I don't sound like a broken record. (I think that I really said all that needs to be said about Drool and his treatment of Diane in the "Diane is so unattractive thread" over on Bashers.)

So, Drool is upset by the way that Jase and Scott treated the ladies in the house... From my spot on the couch, it looks like the two evicted Whoresmen used the same tactics on the women that they used on the men. There's a lot to be said for treating all people equally and not having one code of conduct toward a person with a pen!s and another code of conduct toward a person with a v@gina. None of the women in the house seemed outwardly fragile; they all stuck up for themselves pretty well, so there's no need for Drew to belatedly play the big protector of the poor helpless womenfolk. They did just fine without him. Sure, Scott and Jase were obnoxious in the way they played the game, but they applied their strategy evenly to all the other HGs and, as a result, nobody can leave the house without anything other than some hurt feelings.

Diane, on the other hand, will the leave the house with some major psychological scars - thanks to the way Drew treated her. You don't have to listen to her tell stories about her past for too long to figure out that men have used her before and now a national audience got to watch Drew use her on television. He used her to progress his own agenda in the game (which is fine) and he used her to get handjobs under the covers at night (which is not fine, IMO). He used her feelings for him in a completely inhumane way. He needed to find a way to forge an alliance with Diane based on something other than the "feelings" and the "relationship" they had, because it was painfully obvious to all of us that he didn't care for her beyond the game and what he could get out of her. Drool's ego was so big that he never threw a competition, even when that was the plan. His ego was also so big that he could not bear to be in that house without a woman as his accessory and bedtime play toy. Drool didn't play the game as he interacted with Diane. He just played her.

And now he's worried about the way two guys evicted months ago treated women...?! Look in the mirror and face up to your own brutish behavior, buddy!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
Thanks for the summaries of what went on!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-19-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
Thanks for the updates. It seems like the jury is really POed.

Three is the perfect number.

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
"Drew says that if he wins the 500 grand, Diane might like him ... CB says "Oh, she'll like ya even for 50 grand."

Side Note ... Does this mean that Drew really did care about her and believes that she didn't care about him?"

I posted this in the other forum but I am wondering the same if Drew really cares about Diane based on how emotional he seemed to be after she left the house. His face kept contorting and it really seemed like he was ready to cry.

Drew is very likeable but I hope that Cowboy wins because after this, it will be back to a regular job for him. I truly cannot see anyone in the entertainment industry giving him a walk-on or a bit part much less a sitcom. Drew, on the other hand, is young, intelligent and VERY good looking. He will do well for himself.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
"Drew, on the other hand, is young, intelligent and VERY good looking"

I understand what you're saying, but since when should someone be excluded from winning because he's young and intelligent? I do get so tired of that brand of logic.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Can't help it. Every once in a while my conservative side oozes out.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
Thanks for the updates! You know, I like Drew and have liked the way he has played the game (Hdet...we don't have to get back into that discussion here ) but for goodness sakes...call it for what it was! Drew not only USED Diane but he played her like a freaking fiddle to the very end! I think Diane is just jealous and now that she got the boot she raelizes that she was used! LMAO!

This is gonna be good!

BTW: I will lose a tremendous amount of respect for Marvin if he pulls the race card!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-19-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
the girl wanted to be used, so he accepted the offer ... go Drew

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
Wow. I didn't realize they let the Jury have a go at the final 2 so soon before the voting. Have they always done this and I just wasn't paying attention? I mean I knew it had to happen the day before or so in order to leave time for editing & stuff. But this seems pretty early! Isn't the vote supposed to be "live" on Tuesday or did I get that wrong too?

Agree Drew has been playing Diane so well she still can't figure out why there are strings hanging off her hands & mouth.

And the "race card" thing? Marvin has nothing much to gain now, but throwing the race card into the air just to see what happens seems like a Marvin stunt. I would categorize it under entertaining/trouble-making, not game play. A serious issue IRL, yes. Here, not so much. Sometimes guys just wanna have fun.

"It's not the voting that's democracy; it's the counting." --Tom Stoppard, British playright.

09-19-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
8. "Marvin's question to Drew"
Are you a lying racist, or a racist liar?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Marvin's question to Drew"
Ah, you posted the actual question while I was composing the above. Sounds like a good Marvin-troublemaker question to me. Throw it out & watch them squirm.

"It's not the voting that's democracy; it's the counting." --Tom Stoppard, British playright.

09-19-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Marvin's question to Drew"
From what I read over on Jokersupdates...Drew is worried about Marvin and Diane's vote.

About the vote...it is suppose to be live.

About the letting them at the final 2...I would have thought it would have happened tomorrow. Maybe they need time to edit!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Marvin's question to Drew"
"Are you a lying racist, or a racist liar?"

HA! Good one, along the lines of, "Have you stopped beating your wife?" There's no way to answer that will get you out of trouble.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

RacerX68 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
It wouldn't surprise me if Marvin played the race card because when he and Will were nominated, Marvin was saying that Adria put up "the black guy and the gay guy", thus insinuating that Adria is a bigot.

I don't know Adria, and I don't know why she nominated Marvin and Will (well, Will anyway). But I don't think it had anything to do with bigotry, just stupidity.

09-19-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
I agree with you but what is the reasoning for giving Drew the question. That is just strange, IMHO!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
I'm so mad at Drew being upset with Diane! HE'S the one that burned her and now he's pulling a hard core double standard and being mad at HER. WTF!
I can't wait until he sees the tapes and realizes that she didn't play him at all.
Well at least he'll have CB.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Jury Confronts Drew & CB -- Both Sides Really Ticked Off"
I have to say that I replayed my Tivo (which for BB I dont normally do) and it is clear that the "crying" after Diane left was complete acting. there are many times when the two ding-dongs were opening a door etc where their face went completely normal. It was all for the cameras. I dont like either of these two morons and dont really care who wins. I would like Drew more if he just called it as it was. I played you Diane like a fiddle so I could get to the final 2. Wouldnt respect him as a person - but as a player maybe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •