The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"twins are UGLY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vhcheng 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vhcheng Click to send private message to vhcheng Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"twins are UGLY"
-they're the ugliest BB5 contestants on BB5.
-if not for them being twins, and their stupid twist, they wouldnt even be in BB5.
-ppl wouldnt be cheering for them so much the first few weeks if not for their stupid twist
-they ARE FAT, NOT FITNESS TWINS
-they CRY WAY TOO MUCh, stupid crybabies
arrrrgh, i cant STAND THEM...cant wait for them to go 2 weeks in a row, that would be the best!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: twins are UGLY seahorse 08-17-04 1
 RE: twins are UGLY RealityAddict 08-17-04 2
 RE: twins are UGLY Schnookie Palookie 08-17-04 3
   RE: twins are UGLY anotherkim 08-17-04 4
       RE: twins are UGLY J Slice 08-17-04 7
   RE: twins are UGLY missygirl3 08-17-04 5
 RE: twins are UGLY vixie 08-17-04 6
   RE: twins are UGLY RaHead 08-17-04 8
 RE: twins are UGLY Alley 08-17-04 9
   RE: twins are UGLY vixie 08-18-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: twins are UGLY"
They might not be the most beautiful, but they are far from being ugly. They realize that they are now marked and are doing their best to get rid of their strongest adversaries.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: twins are UGLY"
Yikes! You are a true basher at heart, huh? Welcome to the boards vhcheng.

I like the twins...like the twist...and hope they make it to the end!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: twins are UGLY"
Personally, I think they are pretty. They have beautiful eyes. I've definitely seen uglier peeps on BB.

Bananapalooza Tour Schedule

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: twins are UGLY"
diane for one. She's hideously ugly.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I wish **I** were as "fat" as the twins.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: twins are UGLY"

But I'm sure she got a good discount on her highlights ($10 at Hairdo's by the Completely Blind!)

IceCat = Harvey Manfredjensenjen...
LoadingTime.com: You only think you're not a geek!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: twins are UGLY"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

Are we watching the same show?? Nakomis is the one of the UGLIEST women I've ever seen.Good lord, and you think CB and Diane have bad teeth, look at her.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: twins are UGLY"
Welcome vh, but I must respectfully disagree. I'm not their biggest fan, but the ugliest? WHat? Fat? Whaaaat?

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: twins are UGLY"
Ummmmmm, have you taken a look at cowboy?

Alley 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alley Click to send private message to Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: twins are UGLY"
Not only do I view them as physically ugly, but personally ugly as well. I couldn't believe the nerve of "A" making Will and Marvin beg for her to take one of them off the block. Kudos to Marvin for staying strong and - in my humble opinion - giving an awesome veto speech! I hope he doesn't go b/c it will be so great to see Marvin put the arrogant twins up. Watch them squirm!!! I guess either way both of them (Will and Marvin) are out for blood and I will be happy to see either one of them go after the twins....Now if only they could get Diane out too in one massive eviction! I guess I will have to keep dreaming!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: twins are UGLY"
Arf! Arf! Arf! (she agrees)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •