The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will and Karen annoy me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will and Karen annoy me"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-04 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

If I had the feeds, I'd probably be screaming at them, so I am glad that I don't. The more I read, the more I realize that they are nothing but whiners who planned on riding a strong alliance. They act like they wouldn't get rid of Adria at the first possible opportunity.

And Nakomis? She a liar and a brat. I don't like her one bit. I hope she goes soon.

I hope that one or both of them are voted out soon.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--edited for an accidental spoiler

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will and Karen annoy me Violet Nyte 08-14-04 1
   RE: Will and Karen annoy me anotherkim 08-14-04 2
       RE: Will and Karen annoy me true 08-15-04 3
       Nak shabalaba 08-15-04 4
 RE: Will and Karen annoy me ArthurSalz 08-15-04 5
   RE: Will and Karen annoy me missygirl3 08-16-04 7
 RE: Will and Karen annoy me RealityAddict 08-16-04 6
 Honestly, FesterFan1 08-16-04 8
   RE: Honestly, minitroll 08-16-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-04, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will and Karen annoy me"
In all honest curiosity, do you have a HG or two you'd like to see win? My favs were Will and Nakomis, but if they're being stupid suddenly... Blah!

Where's my evil Dr. Will and crazy Dave? Damn...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will and Karen annoy me"

I like Adria and Natalie the best, but I do think that they've got an unfair advantage. I could live with Marvin or Drew winning as well. They've at least been scrambling and PLAYING. Karen and Will sit back and let everyone else do the hard stuff and that annoys me to no end. Nik is being a real brat from what I can tell on the feeds, plus her live interviews with Julie were just awful, IMO. She came across as really immature and silly.

Will is FREAKING out over the whole situation right now.

--I need to go read updates from last night.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will and Karen annoy me"
I agree with everything you said, Kim.

Will went from being my favorite, to being one of my least favs in a matter of hours.

The only reason Will/Karen/Nic are protesting so much is because they are GUILTY of planning the exact same thing. (although they would have relied on someone else to do their dirty work)

It's not that I'm a big twins fan, but they are the main targets in the house, and I like that they called out their so called team members this week. It has confirmed exactly what they suspected.

I hope they are smart enough to get rid of Will this week. He is a horrible player. All he had to do is keep his mouth shut, and he was in NO DANGER of going this week. What an idiot.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nak"
. Nik is
>being a real brat from
>what I can tell on
>the feeds, plus her live
>interviews with Julie were just
>awful, IMO. She came across
>as really immature and silly.
>
>
>
Seriously! When Julie interviewed her on eviction night in the HOH room then told her to return to the living room with the other HGs she replied:
"Awesome Possum"
How ridiculous that sounded!

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will and Karen annoy me"
Yeah, I'm the same way. I really liked Karen a few weeks ago when she was nominated along-side Lori. Now she sucks. And am I the only one that likes Diane? I know most people hate her and want her gone, but I like her.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-16-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will and Karen annoy me"
No, Arthursalz, you are not the only person that likes Diane. I do too. I dont understand why so many ppl hate her.Will got himself put on the block by running his mouth. I hope he goes this week. Karen next. I hear Betty Crocker has a job for her...

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will and Karen annoy me"
I couldn't agree more about Karen and Will! They haven't really done anything this whole game...they have ridden the wave of other strong players (Nakomis and Adria/Natalie and Diane) and I'm glad they are being called on that. They are both whiney and neither have stepped up to DO anything! I do not really care for Nakomis right now, but her 6 finger plan was smart. ANYWAY, I would love for Will to go so Karen can be left by herself.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Honestly,"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-04 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

the only person in the whole house who hasn't been a total hypocrite is Marvin. I don't like him personally, but at least he gets that it's a game and expects to be nominated every week.

I'm not privy to the feeds, either, but in terms of personality, about the only one left I can stomach is Will. It's unfortunate that he's become such a whiner this week. If he goes, I'll have to start pulling for Marvin. Ick.

Fester
I'm still waiting for anything resembling an honest nomination speech. A's "I want you guys to step up and be players" BS was more nauseating than anything Jase ever said.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-16-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Honestly,"
I'm with ya Fester. I'm going to end up pulling for Marvin too.

I knew the girl alliance was too big, and that it would end up disintegrating into smaller groups, but I didn't think it would happen this soon. *sigh*

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •