The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-04-11, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."

Well, I have to give the editing credit because I didn't see this coming. I'm not sure why a guy finishing 7th would get such a large part of the edit. He was entertaining to a point, but not THAT entertaining. I guess the actual final four must be some boring individuals.

I was damn glad to see him go though. His story got old about 4 episodes ago. AND, it is anyboy's game now.

1. COACH - Is it possible that right after Rob M somehow convinced his tribe to give him a free ride to the end that Coach could do the same thing? No one is even close to targeting him. It seems like everyone has him in their finals. He has stayed loyal with his vote but has vacillated in everything else. Seems like he is giving his word to too many people. You can't be loyal to everyone and maintain integrity.

2. Sophie - I'm not so sure this isn't her game now. She is along with Coach and Ozzy the only person to have a voice throughout. She wanted Cochran gone and got her wish. She has kept a cooler head than Albert and has kept an eye on Brandon throughout.

3. Edna - My girl is still around and trying. I don't quite get the tears at TC considering she has known her standing for weeks, but I understand that sometimes it can just get to you. According to the family, she is the next to go. Obviously, I'm hoping for things to finally change up. We will see.

4. Brandon - The drama at TC was nonsense. Brandon is the PERFECT alliance mate. He will vote for who he says he'll vote for even if it strategically makes no sense. Who wants their alliance mate thinking strategically? Forget that. They might realize they would be best off to get rid of you. Coach couldn't have found a better guy to align with.

5. Albert - I love it when guys are trying to sound smart and talk so stupid. If your entire tribe is working except for you, don't you think they MIGHT resent that a little? Think maybe that MIGHT get brought up at FTC? Don't these people WATCH Survivor? Anyway, I'm not sure we've seen anyone with more plans and less execution. Is he just mining for votes? The problem is I don't see Coach letting him make the FTC.

6. Rick - Holy smokes, he actually SPOKE this episode. He even had his cowboy hat off. I was like - Who the hell is this guy? I think he is the next to go.

RI-

Cochran - HAHAHAHA... how sweet it is. Dude had just become annoying. Actually, the Upolus owe you nothing. You tried to make a move to better yourself, and it didn't work. On the other hand, you got to be relevant for a couple episodes. Props.

Ozzy - Like I said before, NO ONE beats this guy in a concentration challenge. His story continues afterall. In fact, it is getting stronger. RI was made for him. He has a real shot now.

No Redemption for You-

Dawn - Surprised. She had a strong edit. Not sure why. She wasn't that interesting.

Whitney - Long time coming. Take the train.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep...   iltarion     12-04-11       
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-04-11     1  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   milkachulina     12-05-11     2  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     12-05-11     3  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-05-11     4  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-05-11     5  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     12-05-11     6  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-06-11     8  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-06-11     7  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-06-11     11  
                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-07-11     13  
                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-07-11     14  
                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-08-11     15  
                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-08-11     16  
                                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-09-11     21  
                                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-09-11     24  
                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   PepeLePew13     12-08-11     17  
                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     12-08-11     18  
                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-08-11     20  
                                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-09-11     23  
                                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-09-11     25  
                                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-10-11     26  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-10-11     27  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     12-11-11     28  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-11-11     30  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-11-11     29  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-11-11     31  
                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-08-11     19  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     12-06-11     9  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     12-06-11     10  
                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-07-11     12  
   Tallies   dabo     12-09-11     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •