The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No More Twists!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-12-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No More Twists!!"
Just play the game. I am tired of the twists and I dont want to see anymore twins come in or bring back Scott or Lori. Lets just play the game as it is. Anyone else besides me tired of twists?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No More Twists!! Drive My Car 08-12-04 1
 RE: No More Twists!! volsfan 08-12-04 2
   RE: No More Twists!! RyrieRae 08-12-04 3
 RE: No More Twists!! theking0075 08-12-04 4
   RE: No More Twists!! Violet Nyte 08-12-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No More Twists!!"
I'm hoping they are done. It should be enough to just put some hamsters in a house and watch them eat each other.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No More Twists!!"
I don't think there will be any more twists. However, I think it could very well get boring once Jase is gone. I hated Jase and Scott and the way the treated everyone. Now, with both gone, I think it will not be entertaining to me!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No More Twists!!"
I'm like you, I love the game for the game alone. I don't need twists for it to be entertaining. But the general viewing audience must be won over, and twists have proven to be a sure fire way to promote and hype upcoming episodes. I personally feel that alot of reality twists have become unfair (Survivor Ghost Tribe, BB Natalie/Adria, etc) to select players and are not consistent with the form of the game.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No More Twists!!"
I want to see one more twist and it's more of an anti-twist that an actual twist.

REMOVE THE VETO!

It's gotten old and the game was better without it!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No More Twists!!"
*transfixed by the awesomeness that is Will*

I agree, the Veto and HoH powers need to be tweaked. I do, however, very much like that only 6 people compete for the Veto, as it led to the 6 finger plan. Which, IMO, is the best thing this season has produced.

They need to focus on casting interesting people, not interesting twists. Less Cowboy, more Will!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •