The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""

Feeling isolated, Kathy works to reconcile with a tribemate.

After several castaways are brought to tears, one Survivor surprises all.

Paranoia plagues Jenna, who witnesses a strategy session amongst tribemates.

Scrambling, panic and pleading intensify as Tribal Council approaches.

The adventerously kinky Kittyloaf®: accept no substitutes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... Risti 04-09-04 1
 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptiv... tribephyl 04-09-04 2
   RE: "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Dece... atimberger1 04-09-04 3
   RE: "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Dece... Get Bent 04-09-04 4
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... samboohoo 04-09-04 5
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... DoodleBug 04-09-04 6
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... Scarlett O Hara 04-15-04 12
 Bumping back to 1st page IceCat 04-14-04 7
   RE: Bumping back to 1st page Brownroach 04-14-04 8
       Roger that IceCat 04-14-04 9
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... memacmur 04-14-04 10
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... SurvivorMack 04-15-04 11
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Th... Created4LIfe 04-15-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-04, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
>Feeling isolated, Kathy works to reconcile with a tribemate.

Shi ann, obviously. I wonder if we're going to get some back development on what exactly made Shi ann jump from her tribe so quickly. Other than, you know, the fact that that's what she's *known* for doing.

>After several castaways are brought to tears, one Survivor surprises all.

This is obviously related to the videos from home. So what is the surprise? Boston Rob has a heart? Boston Rob has a heart that belongs to some other chick back in Boston? The preview caps seem to focus in on Jenna, Rupert, and Kathy around this point. All people with families at home. Rupert(and was it Kathy with him?) did mention something about longing for 'his baby' or something like that on this show. I made a note of it, because people who mention families pre-video/visit often have something significant happen with that visit.(or at least turn it into a big deal). Goes back to what I said after the PI reunion, that Jeff sure seemed to know Rupert's wife well, considering Rupert missed the family visit on PI...

>Paranoia plagues Jenna, who witnesses a strategy session amongst tribemates.

Kathy's discussions, obviously. 'Paranoia' is, typically, unfounded when mentioned in the See BS.

>Scrambling, panic and pleading intensify as Tribal Council approaches.

Is there actually more drama than usual? An upset at the challenge? Or are these just the usual words some press lackey at CBS used his thesaurus to find...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. ""A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""

Kathy will most likely try to reconcile with Amber. One for voting for her at the last TC and two, in hopes that she may ride out another vote (w/o immunity this time). Or some way of gaining a position within the A/R/T triad.

Here's the "thoughtful plan" or was that the "deceptive gesture"?
The castaways are shown clips from home at RC.
Most everyone cries.

Whomever wins has the choice of giving the "reward" away to all the others. Which they do.
Like Matthew's thoughtful gesture, back in the Amazon. He forgoes seeing family so everyone can spend a limited time with their loved ones. However, MB ends up giving Matthew a dinner with his mother anyways.

Which survivor wins RC and gives it away? I dunno.

Well no wonder. In the promos Kathy is going to everyone except Jenna and telling them that she wants nothing more than to see Jenna lose.
I'd be paranoid too.

Notice that it says, as TC "approachs". Meaning TC itself is not going to be shocking.
So, Kathy makes some last ditch efforts to play the game a little longer.
I just don't think any of it will pay off for her.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

atimberger1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail atimberger1 Click to send private message to atimberger1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
I agree totally about the family visit thing. Not only does it fit into the title if someone gives it up, but it also fits with the spoiler that one castaways family member was promptly sent home after arriving there.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-04, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-04 AT 02:38 AM (EST)

OK, This is probably not the right thread, but it goes along with your comments.

Why would Kathy focus on Jenna? Why does she think Jenna is most vulnerable? And why oh why wouldn't she use what she knows and try to sway Alicia, Rupert and Jenna to her side. She knows Rupert and Jenna aren't as tight. Amber complained about Alicia's log rolling hissy fit, so she knows Alicia is on the outs. Why wouldn't she try to cut the head off the snake instead of pleading for three more days (basically).

In an effort to add to this thread...

I think the title could be nothing. If someone gives away the family reward, it is strategy obviously. MB could very well and is most likely being dramatic by using the term deceptive plan. Of course the person giving away the reward would be trying to get something out of it.
I think Kathy tries to reconcile with Rob (since she obviously isn't trying to get rid of him, so let's join him!). Although it could be Shii Ann. Did she really vote against Lex? I thought it was a dream.

After several castaways are brought to tears, one Survivor surprises all. As others have stated, of course the family video/reward. I agree this is probably like Matthew, and someone gives the Reward away.

- K A T H Y -

Again, mostly - KATHY -

Edited because it is late and I can't type anymore. But I am going away for three days and will miss the entire episode spoiling again. Enjoy all!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""

Probably a deceptive plan by Rob. I wonder what we didn't see last night. The only thing in Marko's thread was about the confrontation between Rob and Kathy before TC. Rupert indicated that it was a hard day. So could this be Rob winning the RC and giving it up to look like the good guy?

Samboohoo

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
That's exactly what I was thinking. After back stabbing his friend, he need to appear like a caring good guy.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
I have a hard time buying into this though. This is NOT Rob's M.O. Have you ever seen him forego anything and put the others first. I think it is NOT Rob who gives the reward away, IMHO.

Scarlett

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bumping back to 1st page"
bump

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bumping back to 1st page"
Icey, to be fair, udg's now-locked Episode Title thread is not a duplicate. The Ep title always arrives a week or so before the CBS misdirection, so we always have two separate threads for them.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Roger that"
Seen...

Rectifying now...

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
>Feeling isolated, Kathy works to reconcile
>with a tribemate.

I'll agree with most everyone else so far and assume this is Kathy trying to save her skin by getting 'friendly' with Amber (and possibly Rawb).

>After several castaways are brought to
>tears, one Survivor surprises all.

Is it just me, or would the only real surprise be if someone didn't share a loved-one reward. That would make me laugh. Given a choice, Rawb says, "screw you guys, I'm the Rawbfather, and only I get the tear-jerker reward." Right, like that's going to happen.

>Paranoia plagues Jenna, who witnesses a
>strategy session amongst tribemates.

Jenna's paranoid. Must mean she's safe. Classic misdirection.
Good to see it starting though, it will hopefully keep the next 2 weeks from being too boring (Hmmm, Kathy, Shii, Alicia or Kathy, Alicia, Shii)...

>Scrambling, panic and pleading intensify as
>Tribal Council approaches.

But will anyone be bamboozled? Would love to see a smart plan hatched, but don't see it happening with this bunch...

MEmacmur

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-15-04, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
>Is it just me, or would
>the only real surprise be
>if someone didn't share a
>loved-one reward. That would
>make me laugh. Given
>a choice, Rawb says, "screw
>you guys, I'm the Rawbfather,
>and only I get the
>tear-jerker reward." Right, like
>that's going to happen.

I agree. Every time this option was offered, the winner took it. And every time they took the offer, they still got to spend time with their family memeber anyways. The real surprise would be if someone gave up their reward so everyone could see their family members and then Probst said "Not so fast... you gave this up remember?". Now that would be great!

~ The Mack

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?""
It is funny that you mention the next two weeks will be boring as if it is someone else's fault. If you had not been reading through these spoiler sites, you would not know the information which causes your boredom.

We all have the freedom to come to wonderful sites like blows and snewser. But let's not claim the show is boring when it is our own actions that cause the boredom.

Created4Life

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •