The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show 4/15"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show 4/15"
Well, there really wasn't anything of value that I saw, but I figured we should mention it. Nelah and Mad Dog were on. I got a laugh when Nelah said that Amber is "hiding underneath" Rob. (Oh my heck!) There was a very brief clip at the beginning which showed the lead in for Rupert's & Jenna's message previews.

The article is on the CBS site. Click the link at the top, left side of the article to view the video.

---
UDG

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Show 4/15 Brownroach 04-15-04 1
   RE: Early Show 4/15 SurvivorMack 04-15-04 2
       RE: Early Show 4/15 Brownroach 04-15-04 4
 Chat with Kristin udg 04-15-04 3
   RE: Chat with Kristin kelli_blue 04-15-04 5
   RE: Chat with Kristin Loree 04-15-04 6
       RE: Chat with Kristin esquire 04-15-04 8
   RE: Chat with Kristin Laurie 04-15-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Early Show 4/15"
Nelah said that Amber is "hiding underneath" Rob. (Oh my heck!)

Yeah, sort of like a mint hiding underneath one's tongue.

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-15-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Early Show 4/15"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-04 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

>Nelah said that Amber is "hiding
>underneath" Rob. (Oh my heck!)

>
>
>Yeah, sort of like a mint
>hiding underneath one's tongue.

I don't want to hear anything about Ambuh, Rob, and tongue in the same sentence

It was kind of funny that Neleh did not say if she was asked or not. I had heard previously that she was asked/considered but was unable to accept due to working for a rival network in her new broadcasting job.

~ The Mack

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Early Show 4/15"
Tongue's not in the same sentence, I started a new paragraph.

MB said somewhere that everyone was contacted first just to see if they would be available for the dates. Maybe neleH said no right off the bat. MB also insists that the only people on the final list who turned him down were Colleen and Elisabeth.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
3. "Chat with Kristin"
I figure I may as well post this here, as I don't think it deserves its own thread. (Actually, the Early Show didn't deserve a thresd this week, either, but I didn't know where else to put it.)

From Kristin's E! Online chat transcript:

From filter117: Are Rob and Amber going to be the final two on Survivor?
That is what I hear, yes. And given that they are still a couple to this day, I'm thinking that could very well be true. I've heard that Rob screws over Rupert, which enrages him.

---
UDG

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Chat with Kristin"
Unfortunately, all signs are pointing to Amber and Rob, or at least one of them in the F2. Bummer.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Chat with Kristin"
>
I've
>heard that Rob screws over
>Rupert, which enrages him

Unless Rupert does not make F4 he has no right to be upset. Romber promised Rupert & Jenna F4 and then said it was everyone for themselves. Rupert can't truly believe Rob would take him over Amber, can he? And Rupert is the one that took Amber and Jenna on his reward instead of Lex and Rob who were the other 2 finalists. Lex made a comment about being upset about that. But Rupert didn't care. Rupert just seems to think he will be taken to the end because he is so likeable.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Chat with Kristin"
>>
> I've
>>heard that Rob screws over
>>Rupert, which enrages him
>
>
>Unless Rupert does not make F4
>he has no right to
>be upset. Romber promised Rupert
>& Jenna F4 and then
>said it was everyone for
>themselves. Rupert can't truly
>believe Rob would take him
>over Amber, can he?

Rupert could be upset if Rob took Jenna over him if Rob promised Rupert a spot in the final 3 (either made in the future or not shown) and broke that promise. Keeping promises isn't Rob's strong point

Laurie 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Chat with Kristin"
I heard a few months ago on the radio that the final two were Amber and Rob, and the final four included Jenna and Rupert. So it makes sense that Rob screws Rupert and makes him angry, at least if you believe those are the final four.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •