The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
I've posted the vidcaps from the "this season on the Bachelorette..." segment at the end of the show into our image gallery:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=577

...they are all listed chronologically, but there's 194 of them, so I didn't post them all into message board topics as well -- I'm hoping someone else might have the time to look them over and bring any relevant ones over into message board threads where they can be properly discussed!

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... DbleTRed 01-19-04 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... djandy 01-19-04 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... Nascargirl48 01-19-04 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... buckeyegirl 01-20-04 7
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... Pamselfish 01-20-04 4
   RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... buckeyegirl 01-20-04 6
       RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... Chrissy gal 01-20-04 9
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... NorthShoreJane 01-20-04 5
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... buckeyegirl 01-20-04 8
 Who is this? djandy 01-22-04 10
   RE: Who is this? curlytop 02-06-04 18
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... LeftPinky 02-05-04 11
   RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... greeneyes 02-05-04 12
       RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... buckeyegirl 02-05-04 13
           RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... LeftPinky 02-05-04 14
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... curlytop 02-05-04 15
   RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... oddglass2 02-06-04 16
       RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... leogirl_21 02-06-04 17
       RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... dblfun 02-08-04 19
 RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... Nonnie1123 02-08-04 20
   RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... Nonnie1123 02-08-04 21
       RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... dblfun 02-08-04 22
           RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Ba... leogirl_21 02-09-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DbleTRed 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DbleTRed Click to send private message to DbleTRed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Thanks for the heads up SB

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-19-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-04 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Vidcap #130 shows 2 guys standing together, and one says that we're at a disadvantage because we haven't had any one-on-one dates with Meredith. This is usually when they go from 10 to 6 or 6 to 4 when most people have had one-on-one dates, but some people haven't. I thought the one on the left talking was Brad? Can anybody confirm this or figure out who the one of the right is? Here's a link, but how do you post SB's pictures here?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1496&password=&sort=8&cat=578&page=11

djandy

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
That is Brad who who says that and he says it to Sean, but I think it's the week she goes to 10 not 6, I think this b/c I'm pretty sure he's complaing about not getting any one on time during the group of 7 date....I know they show a pic of her and Brad laughing during next's weeks date but they cut off the pic so close on Meredy's side that you can't see if there's anyone else with them or not...I think there is and the pic is supposed to make you think they are having one on one time but they really aren't....

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Here's picture 130:

A Kyngsladye Original

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Great Job - Thanks!
Who is the guy in photo #011 and 012? His face is so clear and they seem to be having a good time, but I can't match him to any of the still photos.

01-20-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Here's picture 11-for the life of me I can't remember who it is. Maybe someone with a better memory....?

A Wonderful Kyngsladye Creation

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
I think that's Brad.

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-20-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
SB,

Thanks so much. It looks like there are an awful lot of pictures, in different settings, of Meredith and Ian. We'll see...

NorthShoreJane

01-20-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
In picture 141 below, doesn't this seem to be more them escaping to be alone on a group date, then on an individual date?

A Kyngsladye Creation

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Who is this?"
Who is this in picture 57?

djandy
A special thanks to buckeyegirl who taught me how to post pictures

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who is this?"
Could it be Lanny?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
I can never get caps to post, but I don't think we've seen 140 (Ian), 144 (Matt) or 145 (Chad) yet. Anyone remember these shots?

created by the amazing JSlice!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
No, we haven't seen any of those yet! Good catch! It looks to me like most of those are from over night fantasy dates, not a hometown type of visit.

02-05-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Leftpinky-it looks like that pictures before those were of last night's episode. Here are some of the vidcaps you mentioned:

144:

145:

A Kyngsladye Creation

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Thanks for posting these BEG. I don't remember these settings/outfits, but I didn't tape last night, so I could be wrong.

created by the amazing JSlice!
I'd love a tutorial on picture posting...!

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Can anyone identify the gentleman in Vidcap #186? Is this Meredith's final choice?

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
This one?

I think that's Ian...

Isn't this one of Matthew? He's taller than Meredith, and the one in 186 appears to be close to the same height, if not a bit taller. Plus, his hair is a little different.

And the following...isn't it Lanny?

The following is one with Chad in it (to the right)...and he looks taller than Meredith as well:

This one is Ian - isn't it?

So, it could be Ian? Maybe Lanny? I know Ian has some blond in his hair but it's darker at the bottom like Lanny's? What do you think? It's my first time analyzing this pics so let me know if I'm completely off on this one...

On a side note - does anybody who applies to be on the Bachelor/Bachelorette have to be in Pharmaceutical Sales?

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
I think I am picking up on some clues that the next guy that she will send home is...Lanny! =(
If it is true, I will be upset because I like him a lot! He's actually my favorite guy for Meredith right now. But looking through the videocaps, it seems as if Lanny was sent home. Please let me be wrong.

dblfun 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dblfun Click to send private message to dblfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Look at the bottom of the hair. It is straight so I think it is Lanny. This would mean he is #1 or #2. Isn't it also Lanny walking on the beach with Meredy? If this is the case, he can't go home next.

Nonnie1123 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonnie1123 Click to send private message to Nonnie1123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
>I've posted the vidcaps from the
>"this season on the Bachelorette..."
>segment at the end of
>the show into our image
>gallery:
>
>http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=577
>
>...they are all listed chronologically, but
>there's 194 of them, so
>I didn't post them all
>into message board topics as
>well -- I'm hoping someone
>else might have the time
>to look them over and
>bring any relevant ones over
>into message board threads where
>they can be properly discussed!
>
>
>Thanks,
>SB

Nonnie1123 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonnie1123 Click to send private message to Nonnie1123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
This is my first time to post. But I have been studing the pictures and noticed something that I haven't seen mentioned.

In the pictures 87 & 88 where you see two people in the window, I believe it is Meredith with the back to us. Looked real close and it looks like her hair is pulled back and has on a black dress. The same dress as the one as in picture 150 where she is putting someone in the car. It has fur or like fur on it. I believe in picture 87 & 88 she is talking to Kelly Jo. When you look close you can see the back of the dress. What does she wear at the r/c this week. I believe she is putting Chad in car.

Hope someone else will study this and give their opinion.

dblfun 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dblfun Click to send private message to dblfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
I didn't see it that way. #87 and #88 look like overnight dates. The shot through the curtain to peak our curiosity type of thing. It looks like Meredith is looking at the window and the guy is facing her. My guess is this is Lanny based on height.

#150 does look like the bon voyage shot at the limo. Who is in the limo is anyone's guess. If it is Chad, how would you explain the vidcap of them walking together through the walkway? Sorry, I don't have the #.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Its gonna be a tough call because the beach strolling picture looks like it could be either Lanny or Chad but I am almost positive that it isn't Ian or Matthew because of the hair color and style from the back of the head.
But then also, picture #150 (the limo pic) looks like Chad's hair from what I can see...I have no idea though...I am still unsure but I guess that we will have to wait for Wednesday to find out.
Pictures #164 and #165 are looking like Lanny. Yep, they look Lannyish...hehehe...so I guess if I were to say it now, the final two are Matt and Ian.
Pics #179 and 180 look like Ian because of the hands' skin complexion but I could be wrong.
I'm gonna take a stab at it and say that Ian is the last guy standing hence Meredith's choice.
Any one want to comment or correct me, please do so that you can help me figure this out because I will be wondering until Wednesday night if I was right or wrong...It'll drive me crazy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •