URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 505
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 01-19-04 at 01:23 AM
I've posted the vidcaps from the "this season on the Bachelorette..." segment at the end of the show into our image gallery:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=577

...they are all listed chronologically, but there's 194 of them, so I didn't post them all into message board topics as well -- I'm hoping someone else might have the time to look them over and bring any relevant ones over into message board threads where they can be properly discussed!

Thanks,
SB

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on The Bachelorette..." vidcaps posted"
Posted by DbleTRed on 01-19-04 at 10:42 AM
Thanks for the heads up SB

Posted by djandy on 01-19-04 at 04:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-04 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Vidcap #130 shows 2 guys standing together, and one says that we're at a disadvantage because we haven't had any one-on-one dates with Meredith. This is usually when they go from 10 to 6 or 6 to 4 when most people have had one-on-one dates, but some people haven't. I thought the one on the left talking was Brad? Can anybody confirm this or figure out who the one of the right is? Here's a link, but how do you post SB's pictures here?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1496&password=&sort=8&cat=578&page=11

djandy

Posted by Nascargirl48 on 01-19-04 at 06:08 PM
That is Brad who who says that and he says it to Sean, but I think it's the week she goes to 10 not 6, I think this b/c I'm pretty sure he's complaing about not getting any one on time during the group of 7 date....I know they show a pic of her and Brad laughing during next's weeks date but they cut off the pic so close on Meredy's side that you can't see if there's anyone else with them or not...I think there is and the pic is supposed to make you think they are having one on one time but they really aren't....

Posted by buckeyegirl on 01-20-04 at 01:16 PM
Here's picture 130:

A Kyngsladye Original

Posted by Pamselfish on 01-20-04 at 11:18 AM
Great Job - Thanks!
Who is the guy in photo #011 and 012? His face is so clear and they seem to be having a good time, but I can't match him to any of the still photos.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 01-20-04 at 01:08 PM
Here's picture 11-for the life of me I can't remember who it is. Maybe someone with a better memory....?

A Wonderful Kyngsladye Creation

Posted by Chrissy gal on 01-20-04 at 01:40 PM
I think that's Brad.

Posted by NorthShoreJane on 01-20-04 at 12:55 PM
SB,

Thanks so much. It looks like there are an awful lot of pictures, in different settings, of Meredith and Ian. We'll see...

NorthShoreJane

Posted by buckeyegirl on 01-20-04 at 01:19 PM
In picture 141 below, doesn't this seem to be more them escaping to be alone on a group date, then on an individual date?

A Kyngsladye Creation

"Who is this?"
Posted by djandy on 01-22-04 at 11:53 PM
Who is this in picture 57?

djandy
A special thanks to buckeyegirl who taught me how to post pictures

"RE: Who is this?"
Posted by curlytop on 02-06-04 at 09:24 PM
Could it be Lanny?

Posted by LeftPinky on 02-05-04 at 01:39 PM
I can never get caps to post, but I don't think we've seen 140 (Ian), 144 (Matt) or 145 (Chad) yet. Anyone remember these shots?

created by the amazing JSlice!

Posted by greeneyes on 02-05-04 at 02:19 PM
No, we haven't seen any of those yet! Good catch! It looks to me like most of those are from over night fantasy dates, not a hometown type of visit.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 02-05-04 at 02:56 PM
Leftpinky-it looks like that pictures before those were of last night's episode. Here are some of the vidcaps you mentioned:

144:

145:

A Kyngsladye Creation

Posted by LeftPinky on 02-05-04 at 07:55 PM
Thanks for posting these BEG. I don't remember these settings/outfits, but I didn't tape last night, so I could be wrong.

created by the amazing JSlice!
I'd love a tutorial on picture posting...!

Posted by curlytop on 02-05-04 at 09:42 PM
Can anyone identify the gentleman in Vidcap #186? Is this Meredith's final choice?

Posted by oddglass2 on 02-06-04 at 06:10 PM
This one?

I think that's Ian...

Isn't this one of Matthew? He's taller than Meredith, and the one in 186 appears to be close to the same height, if not a bit taller. Plus, his hair is a little different.

And the following...isn't it Lanny?

The following is one with Chad in it (to the right)...and he looks taller than Meredith as well:

This one is Ian - isn't it?

So, it could be Ian? Maybe Lanny? I know Ian has some blond in his hair but it's darker at the bottom like Lanny's? What do you think? It's my first time analyzing this pics so let me know if I'm completely off on this one...

On a side note - does anybody who applies to be on the Bachelor/Bachelorette have to be in Pharmaceutical Sales?

Posted by leogirl_21 on 02-06-04 at 08:45 PM
I think I am picking up on some clues that the next guy that she will send home is...Lanny! =(
If it is true, I will be upset because I like him a lot! He's actually my favorite guy for Meredith right now. But looking through the videocaps, it seems as if Lanny was sent home. Please let me be wrong.

Posted by dblfun on 02-08-04 at 08:34 PM
Look at the bottom of the hair. It is straight so I think it is Lanny. This would mean he is #1 or #2. Isn't it also Lanny walking on the beach with Meredy? If this is the case, he can't go home next.

Posted by Nonnie1123 on 02-08-04 at 10:48 PM
>I've posted the vidcaps from the
>"this season on the Bachelorette..."
>segment at the end of
>the show into our image
>gallery:
>
>http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=577
>
>...they are all listed chronologically, but
>there's 194 of them, so
>I didn't post them all
>into message board topics as
>well -- I'm hoping someone
>else might have the time
>to look them over and
>bring any relevant ones over
>into message board threads where
>they can be properly discussed!
>
>
>Thanks,
>SB

Posted by Nonnie1123 on 02-08-04 at 10:57 PM
This is my first time to post. But I have been studing the pictures and noticed something that I haven't seen mentioned.

In the pictures 87 & 88 where you see two people in the window, I believe it is Meredith with the back to us. Looked real close and it looks like her hair is pulled back and has on a black dress. The same dress as the one as in picture 150 where she is putting someone in the car. It has fur or like fur on it. I believe in picture 87 & 88 she is talking to Kelly Jo. When you look close you can see the back of the dress. What does she wear at the r/c this week. I believe she is putting Chad in car.

Hope someone else will study this and give their opinion.

Posted by dblfun on 02-08-04 at 11:21 PM
I didn't see it that way. #87 and #88 look like overnight dates. The shot through the curtain to peak our curiosity type of thing. It looks like Meredith is looking at the window and the guy is facing her. My guess is this is Lanny based on height.

#150 does look like the bon voyage shot at the limo. Who is in the limo is anyone's guess. If it is Chad, how would you explain the vidcap of them walking together through the walkway? Sorry, I don't have the #.

Posted by leogirl_21 on 02-09-04 at 02:38 PM
Its gonna be a tough call because the beach strolling picture looks like it could be either Lanny or Chad but I am almost positive that it isn't Ian or Matthew because of the hair color and style from the back of the head.
But then also, picture #150 (the limo pic) looks like Chad's hair from what I can see...I have no idea though...I am still unsure but I guess that we will have to wait for Wednesday to find out.
Pictures #164 and #165 are looking like Lanny. Yep, they look Lannyish...hehehe...so I guess if I were to say it now, the final two are Matt and Ian.
Pics #179 and 180 look like Ian because of the hands' skin complexion but I could be wrong.
I'm gonna take a stab at it and say that Ian is the last guy standing hence Meredith's choice.
Any one want to comment or correct me, please do so that you can help me figure this out because I will be wondering until Wednesday night if I was right or wrong...It'll drive me crazy.