The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Redeemed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Redeemed"
Woohoo! The wicked witch is dead. All right now I will quit complaining. I never thought the day would come. Even though we knew that she went shopping and to a party with Alicia, I still didn't believe it. She has lots of time to get to know Alicia now. Thank goodness it didn't go down like SI. Anyone now, except maybe Nick or Amber, deserves to win. How nice to get a winner with redeeming qualities this time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Redeemed Bushwacker 03-30-01 1
   RE: Survivor Redeemed Lurking 04-01-01 2
 RE: Survivor Redeemed HeronNoire 04-01-01 3
   RE: Survivor Redeemed Survivorerist 04-01-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-01, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Redeemed"
It was great to see that Colby was playing the mental game. I have to believe he wouldn't have voted for Jerri if he hadn't thought it through. It was obvious he was reluctant at first. Wonder what his plan is now?

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Redeemed"
I don't know what his Plan B is, but I suspect that his Plan C is to just win 2-3 IC's in a row to reach the finals.

HeronNoire 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeronNoire Click to send private message to HeronNoire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Redeemed"
Anyone now, except
>maybe Nick or Amber, deserves
>to win. How nice to
>get a winner with redeeming
>qualities this time.

Just curious -- why do neither Nick nor Amber deserve to win? Admittedly, Amber was Jerri's lapdog but Nick seemed like a nice guy. Quiet, able to become invisible at will, but nice enough. Just curious.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-01-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Redeemed"
>>>why do neither Nick nor Amber deserve to win? Admittedly, Amber was Jerri's lapdog but Nick seemed like a nice guy. Quiet, able to become invisible at will, but nice enough. Just curious.<<<

Question. Why would anyone not deserve to win? Shouldn't the person who wins fully deserve it 100%? Obviously, they played the game the best, considering they won. I think the person who plays the best should be the person who wins, whomever he or she is.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •