URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 504
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Redeemed"

Posted by IslandFever on 03-30-01 at 00:03 AM
Woohoo! The wicked witch is dead. All right now I will quit complaining. I never thought the day would come. Even though we knew that she went shopping and to a party with Alicia, I still didn't believe it. She has lots of time to get to know Alicia now. Thank goodness it didn't go down like SI. Anyone now, except maybe Nick or Amber, deserves to win. How nice to get a winner with redeeming qualities this time.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor Redeemed"
Posted by Bushwacker on 03-30-01 at 12:16 PM
It was great to see that Colby was playing the mental game. I have to believe he wouldn't have voted for Jerri if he hadn't thought it through. It was obvious he was reluctant at first. Wonder what his plan is now?

Posted by Lurking on 04-01-01 at 02:20 AM
I don't know what his Plan B is, but I suspect that his Plan C is to just win 2-3 IC's in a row to reach the finals.

Posted by HeronNoire on 04-01-01 at 03:44 PM
Anyone now, except
>maybe Nick or Amber, deserves
>to win. How nice to
>get a winner with redeeming
>qualities this time.

Just curious -- why do neither Nick nor Amber deserve to win? Admittedly, Amber was Jerri's lapdog but Nick seemed like a nice guy. Quiet, able to become invisible at will, but nice enough. Just curious.

Posted by Survivorerist on 04-01-01 at 05:19 PM
>>>why do neither Nick nor Amber deserve to win? Admittedly, Amber was Jerri's lapdog but Nick seemed like a nice guy. Quiet, able to become invisible at will, but nice enough. Just curious.<<<

Question. Why would anyone not deserve to win? Shouldn't the person who wins fully deserve it 100%? Obviously, they played the game the best, considering they won. I think the person who plays the best should be the person who wins, whomever he or she is.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**