The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowpatty's "moves""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowpatty's "moves""
OH MY! I watched in amazement as CB showed off his "freak dancing" abilities. He is hilarious b/c I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that he thinks he can really dance.

And I LOVED Will's commentary about the situation. I wish they would have a dance-off and let CB just break dance all over the place...that would be too much.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" Drive My Car 08-11-04 1
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" Cookiehahnster 08-11-04 2
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" Breezy 08-11-04 3
   RE: Cowpatty's "moves" Drive My Car 08-11-04 4
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" frisky 08-11-04 5
   RE: Cowpatty's "moves" Drive My Car 08-11-04 6
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" phlipper1568 08-11-04 7
   RE: Cowpatty's "moves" seahorse 08-11-04 8
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" shabalaba 08-11-04 9
   RE: Cowpatty's "moves" anotherkim 08-11-04 10
 RE: Cowpatty's "moves" AMAI 08-11-04 11
   RE: Cowpatty's "moves" BriarRosie 08-12-04 12
       RE: Cowpatty's "moves" sum1smum 08-12-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
When he slipped and fell down was too funny. Yet he still thinks he can "freak" .
He is a freak!

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
He was break-dancing alright. He practically broke everything in the house.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
A real cowboy would never breakdance. Ever.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

08-11-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

That wasn't really break dancing.
He must be a real cowboy though, I mean he has a hat!

A HAT!!!!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
Thayat boha kin dayance.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

08-11-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
Ahn fawl!

phlipper1568 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlipper1568 Click to send private message to phlipper1568 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
Cowboy rocks! no dought about it, not only can he dance but he is also a thespian.And hes the type of guy who be your friend to the end, even to an ##### like Jase. And he got bigger balls than Drew thats fer sure!!! SENDIN MUCH LOVE TO THE COWBOY FROM BROOKLYN!!!! MR.PHIL

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
Yeah, you're right.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
He thought he had some real good moves. Now THAT was funny! Almost as funny as when he couldn't pronounce his favorite western movie

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
you mean pronunciate, of course.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I didn't see the dancing, dammit.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
His confty time is coming to an end. Pared to how it was before, it's gonna suck.

And I'm gonna be laughing my head off. At him, not with.

The moves? Oh my gawd.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
OMG! I just realized why Cowboy's "moves" seemed so familiar!

My 7 year old nephew dances like that, intentionally throwing
himself onto the floor! He'll just throw himself to the floor for no reason, but he'll do it when there's music playing, too.

That is just way too funny.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cowpatty's "moves""
The big question in my mind is what kind of a fiancee will stick around after seeing her "intended" be the laughing stock of the house -- and much of the audience. There'd better be some money involved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •