The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feed updates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Rhonda_canada 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhonda_canada Click to send private message to Rhonda_canada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feed updates"
house guests mostly pacing around this morning, they were all hoping for a luxury comp. today, cause they are all so board. di, nik, & cb waiting in kitchen, drew away somewhere probably getting instrustions on the luxury comp. di, nik & cb talking about music, trying to figure out what the names of new kids on the block were. drew has just come in and asks if they are ready for the luxury competition, he says it is going to be a lot of fun. they all have to pick balls in order to determine their place on the 'mat' outside. they all pick then camera switches to fish....stay tuned

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 luxury competition Rhonda_canada 09-10-04 1
   RE: luxury competition CantStandToLook 09-10-04 2
       RE: luxury competition Rhonda_canada 09-10-04 3
           RE: luxury competition Rhonda_canada 09-10-04 4
               RE: luxury competition Rhonda_canada 09-10-04 5
                   RE: luxury competition Rhonda_canada 09-10-04 6
               RE: luxury competition syren 09-10-04 7
                   RE: luxury competition syren 09-10-04 8
               RE: luxury competition okaychatt 09-10-04 9
                   RE: luxury competition Charonna 09-10-04 10
                       RE: luxury competition syren 09-10-04 11
                           Getting ready for syren 09-10-04 12
                               RE: Getting ready for anotherkim 09-10-04 13
                                   RE: Getting ready for syren 09-10-04 14
                                       Still getting ready for Fashion Sho... syren 09-10-04 15
                                           HMMMM syren 09-11-04 16
                                   RE: Getting ready for vixie 09-11-04 17
                                       Vixie syren 09-12-04 35
 CB calls them out... syren 09-12-04 18
   RE: CB calls them out... motormouth 09-12-04 19
       RE: CB calls them out... syren 09-12-04 20
       RE: CB calls them out... HistoryDetective 09-12-04 22
           RE: CB calls them out... vixie 09-12-04 34
   RE: CB calls them out... Glass 09-12-04 21
       RE: CB calls them out... Coquina 09-12-04 23
           RE: CB calls them out... HistoryDetective 09-12-04 24
               RE: CB calls them out... deemck 09-12-04 25
       RE: CB calls them out... skye 09-12-04 26
           RE: CB calls them out... Glass 09-12-04 28
               RE: CB calls them out... skye 09-12-04 30
                   Thanks syren 09-12-04 31
                       RE: Thanks skye 09-12-04 33
                   RE: CB calls them out... Glass 09-12-04 32
       Something I just don't get... volsfan 09-12-04 27
           RE: Something I just don't get... Glass 09-12-04 29
               RE: Something I just don't get... volsfan 09-13-04 41
           RE: Something I just don't get... HistoryDetective 09-12-04 38
               RE: Something I just don't get... anotherkim 09-13-04 39
               RE: Something I just don't get... volsfan 09-13-04 42
                   RE: Something I just don't get... HistoryDetective 09-13-04 47
                       RE: Something I just don't get... volsfan 09-13-04 49
                           RE: Something I just don't get... HistoryDetective 09-13-04 50
                               RE: Something I just don't get... volsfan 09-13-04 52
                                   RE: Something I just don't get... HistoryDetective 09-13-04 55
                       RE: Something I just don't get... Glass 09-13-04 51
                           RE: Something I just don't get... volsfan 09-13-04 54
 RE: Live feed updates syren 09-12-04 36
   RE: Live feed updates shabalaba 09-12-04 37
       RE: Live feed updates syren 09-13-04 40
       RE: Live feed updates nailbone 09-13-04 48
   RE: Live feed updates okaychatt 09-13-04 43
       RE: Live feed updates vixie 09-13-04 44
           RE: Live feed updates Swami 09-13-04 45
           RE: Live feed updates seahorse 09-13-04 46
               RE: Live feed updates bdemoney 09-13-04 53
                   RE: Live feed updates okaychatt 09-13-04 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-10-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhonda_canada Click to send private message to Rhonda_canada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "luxury competition"
luxury comp is called TRASHIN FASHION.

drew reads....for 10 weeks we have stared at each other in the same cloths, now its time for revenge with Trashin Fashion. one at a timme each hg will grab a piece of clothing from each hg rack and hang next to the 'wheel of destruction'. then spin the wheel to determine that peice of clothings fate. there are 4 methods of destruction: Deep Fried Duds, Sling Shirt, Tart & Tailored and Flaming Fasion. There is also a Save place and if land on this one will save the piece of clothing. also a Choice place on wheel in which case hg gets to choose method of destruction. hgs gain 10 seconds for shopping spree for each piece of clothing trashed, if get save get to keep the piece and still get 10 seconds.

<cuts to fish>

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: luxury competition"
didn't they do this exact same competition last year..I could be wrong but darn if it doesn't sound too familiar

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If he drew a rainbow, I would have thought he was a twelve-year-old girl.~Debs FLOM Summary

09-10-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
3. "RE: luxury competition"
< see locked message board for rest of luxury comp details....sorry for the duplicate, new at this>

had to take off for a bit but looks like they are outside waiting for their 'shopping spree' to be setup inside. sounds like they will have 2 minutes to put on as much clothes as they can but they have to have it on - ie if pants, have to have one leg in pants, etc.

09-10-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: luxury competition"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

was getting fish for the longest time, then cuts into dr saying they each have a rack set up inside and will have 2 minutes, 45 seconds once they enter the house to grab as much clothes and put it on (at least a leg or arm on, etc.). hgs enter the house and just go nuts pulling on as much clothes as possible from their racks....diane keeps squeeling like a little girl, she is so excited about this...

now all out of the house and going thru what they have, heres some of the stuff they are talking about that they got....

Diane - purses, hats (one that says freak), shawls, shoes, dreses...

Drew - $250 leather jacket, kennith cole windb breaker, ##### load of shirts...

Cowboy - trench coat and hat, wrangler jeans, cb boots, card shirt, shorts...

Nik - shoes, 'whats happenin in kentucky should stay in kentucky' tshirt, hoodie, green 'harry potter' jacket...

09-10-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: luxury competition"
all hgs headed inside now wth their clothes. nik in cloud rm sorting thru clothes, diane & cb discussing who should go in diary room first, diane wants to take a shower so she can try on her clothes.

and we have fish on all for cameras again...

09-10-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: luxury competition"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

dianes in the shower, drew trying on some of his clothes, cb in diary room and nik just floating around.

drew goes into bathroom and peeks in shower at diane...think she liked it. diane just about to get out of shower and drew about to go in. cb still in diary room.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: luxury competition"
Hi and a warm welcome to the boards.......warning you will get addicted.....BTW: take a few moments to read the fine print at the top and click the guidelines for some useful info....

wanted to add a few things that happened during the LC.....

There was a twist, at the end if the take off the clothes they have on RIGHT NOW and destroy them,the team will earn and extra 15 seconds. It went to fish....but they decided to do it...they all got down to their skivies....

09-10-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: luxury competition"
Here are a few pics that were over on tvclubhouse from the comp....

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: luxury competition"
"Cowboy - trench coat and hat, wrangler jeans, cb boots, card shirt, shorts..."

Well, CB is rarely dressed anyway. I'm so sick of that scawny chest!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: luxury competition"
I agree...cowboy needs to keep his shirt on..

has anyone heard about a POV comp. yet??

09-10-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: luxury competition"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

The nom ceremony is tonight
Nothing on Veto
ETA: CB in his new diggs.....

09-10-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
12. "Getting ready for "
HG's are going through their cloths, getting ready for a fashion show...
there is talk between Drew and CB about switching some of their shirts, alot of Drews are too small

CB's Boots

Another Pair of Boots for CB

Nik's hat...btw: her and CB got cowboy hats

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Getting ready for "
that hat is truly, truly horrible.

--it screams hooker to me

09-10-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Getting ready for "
She said that she got it for Donald........

The HG's said that they were happy BB gave them more. BB locked the HOH room and put more stuff in there for them.......after the comp.....Does anyone know if they did that any other time.

09-10-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
15. "Still getting ready for Fashion Show"
These guys are taking forever to decide what they want to wear to show off their new clothes.......heres some pics....they changed it to hot or not...

the girls decide that they want to jsut tell the guys hot or not and do the show another day

09-11-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
16. "HMMMM"
This was posted over at bb5bbq...was wondering if anyone else had heard anything about it...

"A little extra for anyone that doesn't know, Tuesday is going to be a live show with a live veto use cermoney and a live eviction right on the spot, all 3 have to pack except for the HOH, the HG'S don't know it yet "

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Getting ready for "
Hey Kim, I'm not really a CB hat lover, but I think that hat Nakomis has on ROCKS! And I appreciate her unique sense of style anyway. Not for me, of course..being over 50, over weight, and over...well, let's just say OVER! But it seems to work for her. (Hey...who you callin over...we're just getting started, woman!) Fine, dog, whatever you say!

09-12-04, 09:13 PM (EST)
35. "Vixie"
Been missing you around here....(dog watch your slurps)..lol ..

you have a red flag waving...

09-12-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
18. "CB calls them out..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-04 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

This is kinda long and my apologies, but wanted to give everyone a little insight to how CB is ratteling a few ideas in the house...
For the last two days, CB has been all about calling people out.
While they were trying on their new clothes and him and Drew had some alone time in the HOH, he asked Drew about the 6-finger plan directly, and why he was never told about it. Drew told CB that he wanted his Natural reaction (familiar), and that he had so much pressure from the others not to tell him because he would run back to Jase. CB says that he should not have lied to him, and to never hold anything back again, but its cool. Diane comes in and almost catches them talking game.

Fast Forward to yesterday, CB wins POV and decides that he is going to call out Diane, while she is in HOH cuddling with Drew.

CB-“I heard that at the beginning of the game you wanted me, Nik, Marvin, and Mike out first.” He goes on to ask Diane to explain why.
Diane-(stunned by the question for a sec) I may have said that at the beginning but don’t really remember.
They talk a bit more, all three laughing kind of nervous laughter.
CB leaves.

Immediately, after the door shuts…..
Diane-Drew you had better campaign for me this week.
Drew-(not very happily) I think CB is on a power trip now.
Diane-(crying) CB has just dropped hints that I am not safe. You should talk to him.
(Cam 4 shows CB looking at the HG memory wall pictures.)
Drew- I am going to talking to CB this week. Do not worry I did not want to speak up just then.
Diane-I will not speak to you after the game if there is something going on between you two.
Drew gets upset at this and says that she should have not said that, goes on to tell her she needs to apologize, she does.
Drew-You need to understand that this is the first time CB has won. I will remind CB that he’s here because of you. .
Diane and Drew talking about CB saying that couples should be broken up in this game earlier in the kitchen Drew is talking more about CB being cocky.
Drew- I can't believe that CB is acting that way.
Diane- I can't believe that I have to kiss ##### for f***ing five days. It's better if you do the campaigning rather than her. (CB is pacing in the kitchen.)
Diane comes close to say that Drew will lose to CB at F2 she stops herself and says Drew will still win.
Diane and Drew are talking about suspicious behavior between CB and Nik and if they have an alliance.
Drew- We have to make sure CB is not scared. I hope he is not on a power trip tomorrow.
Diane- "How did he f***ing win that game, how did he do it so fast?"
Drew- "I don't know. He's always on top of that stuff."
Diane- "He's not as dumb as he looks."
Drew- it's going to work.
Diane- it's out of my hands.
Now they're arguing –
Drew-You act like everyone hates you and I am golden.
Diane-Why he don’t you accept that’s the way it is.
Drew- I have enemies in the jury and no one will listen to the twins.
Diane- why she can't use that to save herself, to say it just to CB.
Diane: "What do you want me to do?!"
Diane is sick of Drew over-thinking things and not seeing things as they are. She wants him to know that every juror except Will is PO'ed at Diane. If Drew doesn't see that, he's blind as a bat.
Drew says that he knows that Marvin was really mad at him after noms, that CB had told him that.

Drew says that he will make CB think he will win for sure.
Diane-angry now- you are doing what you won't let me do. Talking to CB and telling him why he would win is what I was talking to you about.
Drew-explain that, what are you talking about
Diane goes on to try and then says that she gets confused, he is so much more smarter than she is, finally gives up…sulks and then the under cover tug of war begins after a few kisses

once again thanks to tvclubhouse, had to check there on a few things to make sure i got most of what was going on.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-12-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CB calls them out..."
I for one will have a hard time watching CB on a power trip. Thanks for your consistent updates Syren!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

09-12-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: CB calls them out..."
I would post more...however the antics of the hamsters have became quite.....boring lately...

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Hmmm, I'm actually looking forward to seeing Cowboy on a power trip as long as it's at the expense of Drew and Diane. As the two of them become more and more vile, I'm glad to see anything that makes them squirm. I've picked on Cowboy a lot, mostly because he's not too bright and allows himself to be herded like a sheep, but I think that he is an honest and nice guy at heart. Drew and Diane, on the other hand, are both repugnant, so let Cowbooy (finally) have his day in the sun!

Oh yeah, thanks syren for posting all this...

09-12-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! I, too, have trashed CB on occasion, but I'm loving reading about him being in control finally. I think he should play it for all it's worth right now. I hope he has enough sense to strike a deal with Nakomis! (wishful thinking woman) I know, but still, perchance to dream!
p.s. Waaaaahhh! Syren has made me this gorgeous siggy, and I cannot get it to load! It's really pi$$ing me off, too, cuz usually I follow instructions with no problem! (But my dear, you are a dork in disguise, remember?) gee thanks, dog!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-12-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Thanks for the update Syren, that was great!

Diane and Drew are so stupid. Both of them. I honestly don't like making judgements like that about Reality contestants, but they've shown me that they're not just bad gamers, after the last week I've become pretty sure they're both actually stupid people.

Not is Drew's gameplay highly questionable, but he's too dense to comprehend plans, facts (like Diane's sure loss) and concepts (Like that Cowboy is Nakomis' brother AND the thrid rung on a three-rung ladder and shouldn't be voting in the first place).
Diane's a considerably better gamer than he is, but she doesn't seem to understand the dynamic of the game real well. I don't know that she fully understood that there was no reason to keep lying to Karen after the veto. Beyond that, she starts fights then cries about being "personally attacked." She backdoors her allies, then denies it in DR, then wonders why everybody hates her when they leave. Maybe worst of all, she is so enfatuated with Drew, right in the middle of a competition, that she can't see straight.

I really hope CB turns... He must know that Drew wouldn't dump him for Nakomis for F3. I sure do hope D/D lose over this mistake, it would certainly be about time.

Coquina 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coquina Click to send private message to Coquina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: CB calls them out..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-04 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

While I hate to defend poor brainless Drew, I think he knows very well that Diane's chances of winning the jury vote are virtually nill -- he just doesn't want HER to think that way. If he's done anything right in this game, it's his manipulation of Diane to take the heat for all of the ousted HG's -- he may be the one nominating them or voting against them, but she gets the blame for booting them. When Karen delivered her parting slam, she dumped it all on Diane -- Diane turned helplessly to Drew and said, "why is she so mad at me, you voted against her, too!" Drew gave her his big-eyed, confused look, and shrugged his shoulders. He knows the jury hates Diane -- he's COUNTING on that!

I, too, would love to see CB "turn" and dump Diane instead of Nakomis. But it's not gonna happen. He's having some fun holding his friends' feet to the fire now that he's finally got a little power in the game, but when it comes right down to it he's a horseman to the end and he'll do what Drew tells him to do. As you put it, Glass, these are actually very stupid people.

09-12-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Sigh... You're right, Coquina. The one thing that Drew has done very well this entire game is manipulate Diane. Well, maybe I should give him a little more credit for doing three things really well.

1. Encouraged Cowboy's "man-crush" to make CB his lackey.
2. Manipulated Diane using her feelings.
3. Rode Diane's coattails as she made good (though unintentional) moves.

deemck 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deemck Click to send private message to deemck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: CB calls them out..."
What else is going on in the house? Has Nak talked with her brother yet?

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-12-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: CB calls them out..."
I think it would be in CB's best interest to backdoor Diane asap but that's just my opinion.

(BTW, awesome new siggy Glass.)

"I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it." Calvin and Hobbes

09-12-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Hee, thanks Skye!
The credit definitely goes to the lovely and beautiful Syren, who worked very hard to create a number of these as a gift. I appreciate it Syren, your sigs are getting all kinds of compliments!

09-12-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Well they are wonderful. Did she do HD's too? That one is very cool as well.

09-12-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
31. "Thanks"
Thanks Glass and Skye....

skye-you have a red flag waving....

09-12-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Thanks"
Thanx so much syren! This is so cool.

09-12-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
32. "RE: CB calls them out..."
Ooh, hadn't even noticed... very nice HDet!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Something I just don't get..."
You guys are slamming Diane and Drew and saying that they are stupid...well, they are in the final four and the others got booted! Seems to me that the four in the house played a smarter game than the ones in jury house because the four left have a 25% shot at a half million! Just look at everyone that has been booted and look how dumb they played the game at one time or another.

Now, I will say that Drew and Diane have not played the game the way I would have played it but that certainly doesn't make them stupid!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!
I can't believe I am defending D/D...OMG!

09-12-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
Very valid point, Vols, one that I and I think many of the D/D bashers around here are very aware of. It's quite unusual for me to make personal judgements on these guys because it IS just a show and we're not really getting to know them. And as far as F4 goes though, I give Nakomis and Cowboy a ton of credit even though a lot of people will disagree with me on the second part there... And even though I have a definite distaste for Diane, I do appreciate her reckless style of gameplay.

I know it's probably totally redundant to refer such a veteran poster as yourself, but if you're interested in hearing more of our reasoning you can find it throughout the threads, especially in Fanatic's "Drew Makes Great Mistakes," "Who do you NOT want to win," and Spoiler's "POV Winner is..." threads. All that to say that even though I would normally agree with you and certainly respect your thought process, in no way do I back down from my opinion about these people just because they are F4.

09-13-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
Oh I know the overall feelings towards Diane/Drew on the other forums and to be honest, I didn't know which forum I was in when I made the above post. I think I had read so much of the bashing that I was over whelmed to post!

I give Nakomis a ton of credit for the way she played the game. I don't agree with some of her decisions but at least she played a game! Cowboy has done what he was told to do...so, I don't have as much respect for him. However, Cowby entered the game and chose to play the way he has and it has worked for him!

09-12-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
"I can't believe I am defending D/D...OMG"

I feel the same way about some of my recent comments about Cowboy. I don't respect him much, but compared to the vileness that is Diane/Drew monster, well, Cowboy looks alright...

I'm curious though: if we're going to claim that Diane and Drew played a smart game (rather than got lucky) and that is why they are in the final four while other are gone, then don't we also have to say that Cowboy played a smart game?! I'm not willing to give any of those three quite that much credit. From where I'm sitting, it looks like a lot of dumb luck and unintentional successes.

Karen definitely played a smart game and deserved to go farther. I certainly think that she played a better and smarter game than anybody left, but fortune did not smile on her last week. She was evicted more out of circumstance than any bad moves...

P.S. Many thanks to syren for designing the new sig!!! She came up with something really beautiful without any input from me - so all the credit goes to her. Brava!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
I would say that Drew and Diane have palyed a better game because they have at least had a direct hand in decision-making and winning competitions. Cowboy? He has up until now done what he was told and just been a lamb being led to slaughter.

09-13-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
As in any game...luck has played a factor! Sure, luck is always a part of any game but you also have to able to adapt and take advantage of that luck and I feel Diane and Drew have done that. Luck isn't the sole reason any of them have made the final four!

What is up with this? the vileness that is Diane/Drew monster

Drew has managed to play Diane like a fiddle and Diane has taken the brunt of every single vote in the jury house. IMHO, Drew wins by a landslide if he makes it to final 2 with Diane (and I think he knows this). Now, I am not saying that Drew played the game flawless and I am not eliminating luck however, he (Drew) has played it as such to put himself in the best position to win.

You say Karen played a great game and deserved to go further...well if it hadn't been for Nakomis making a mistake with her nominations (I consider that a bad move)...she (Karen) would still be in the house. However, in my eyes, Karen didn't play a good game.

09-13-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-04 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

"What is up with this? the vileness that is Diane/Drew monster"

Like Glass, I'm not going to re-hash why I have such strong feelings about Diane and (especially) Drew because it seems like I have posted it so often already. Take a look at my posts in the "Diane is so unattractive" thread in Bashers and you'll get a pretty good idea of why I don't like them. Unlike Glass, for me it is personal. I think that Drew is a repugnant human being, even if he managed to play parts of the game well (though I don't think he did; I tend to be in agreement with Glass's Inspector Gadget analogy). Yes, Drew seems to be getting smarter here at the end (but so does Cowboy!), yet it has everything to do with him being a slime monkey and having so few choices left that it's not hard any longer to come up with his own COHERENT strategy.

edited to add - My thoughts on Drew were included as a special must-click extra at hamsterwatch.com a couple of days ago. That Dingo runs a great site and feels even more contempt for Drew (rightly so!) than I do. Take a look at her daily summaries of Drew if you're still not convinced...

09-13-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
I guess it isn't important for me to try and understand your hatred for Diane and Drew. I was just wanting to banter back and forth why there are so many STRONG feelings against them.

Take a look at her daily summaries of Drew if you're still not convinced...

I don't want to be convinced of anything. I can watch a tv show and draw my own conclusions! I didn't start this conversationg because I thought there was a right and wrong side because I don't think that is the case.

I don't get into reality tv so much that it becomes personal. I take it as entertainment. So, I will drop this discussion and look forward to other banter down the road!

09-13-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
OK! I misunderstood your message. I thought that you were asking me to clarify why I dislike Drew and Diane.

I also didn't mean to imply that you could not draw your own conclusions. My point was that CBS seems to be airing a completely different story than what many of us see on the live feeds and read in the transcripts. If I only paid attention to what is shown on for an hour at a time on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I would have a much different opinion of Drew (indeed, of all the HGs). Again, I wasn't trying to imply that you couldn't reach your own conclusions, just suggesting a resource for getting more info that you could decide whether or not you wanted to incorporate into your views.

Which I guess gets to your point of wanting to understand why there are so many strong feelings about Drew and Diane. For my part, it's because I feel like CBS is pulling off a big con on all of us by presenting a story that is much less icky than it really seems to be. If the point of Big Brother is to see how people really react to one another in such extreme circumstances, then CBS is not living up to its mission when it edits out so much of what is happening. I understand that they only have three hours a week so they can't show everything, but it seems like they should be a little more responsible in being representative of what is actually happening in the house instead of practically re-writing everything through creative editing. I want more reality in my reality television.

OK, that was a rant. I guess I'm still not very good at bantering...

09-13-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
I must admit over the past couple of weeks, I have faded from reading the live feeds. I usually keep up with the live feeds through elitestv.com because there tend to be regular posters like here on this forum. I don't like to go to individual web sites for the live feeds because, just like CBS, they can stem discussions to be one sided!

I know that CBS is editing this to how they want! Last year's editing was far worse than this season...IMHO! CBS did not show any of the discussion between Jun and Allison where they tore into Robert's daughter (someone they had never even met) and called her terrible names!

However, when it comes down to saying that someone is treating someone a certain way...well, they are allowing it to happen!

I was just talking the way the game has been played and who had the best strategy. I personally think that Diane, Drew and Nakomis has had the best strategy in the game. I know that some people think a silent strategy works well but I don't like that type of strategy.

09-13-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
Fair enough! I didn't watch any of the live feeds last year and only started about halfway through this season, but I certainly believe you that the editing was just as shoddy last year.

And point well taken about trusting individual web sites too much!

I know that Diane is allowing herself to be used. "There's no victims, just volunteers." Still, from where I am sitting, Drew is the only player intentionally using a strategy that will cause longterm psychological trauma for another player, ranking him right up there with CBS for their DNA twist and the resulting Nakomis breakdown...

Anway, I liked Karen's strategy, but it did have its shortcomings. It doesn't do any good to play to the jury house if you're just going to end up there yourself...

09-13-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
LOL, fair to say that you and I HDet have been the spearhead for the anti-Drew movement?
As far as him being a repugnant person for the way he treats Diane... I'm certainly not in a position to comment since I don't have the feeds. I'd be interested in a bit of a run-down from you though since you feel so strongly about it.

I'd want to add though that if it's all true, then Diane is equally pathetic to me. My cousins had a dog when I was a kid, that had been abused by it's owners as a puppy and as a result it ended up (quite literally) half retarded. You could do anything to this dog, and it would come back for more. It was kinda sad. But Diane's not an animal. Nor is she physically retarded in any way that I'm aware of (though there may be a case to be made for her emotional development...). So it's really not that sad to me. It would be sad to me if he had a gun to her head... but all he seems to have is his gun in her hand. So frankly, Diane gets a big "Boo hoo" from me.

09-13-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Something I just don't get..."
So sorry to hear about that dog! ;-(

09-12-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Live feed updates"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-04 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

All on the couch talking about the different promises and lies that has been in the house....

Diane said, "ya want to just lay all our cards out on the table, I mean it doensn't matter now" So she told Nik about the Twin alliance.
diane askes Nik-Do you know why your pinky was the only pinkie I ever touched?
Nak-Because in the beginning everyone like didn't trust you cause you were getting in with Drew and like the whole relationship thing and I was like well I can see beyond that and she's a person, she has a mind, he is a person and he has a mind and you know I don't give a sh!t. I made a promise to you becaue I trusted you
Diane-Thank you for being honest and telling me that because like it doesn't hurt me to hear that
Nak-Everyone was like we don't trust her
Diane talking to Cowboy-Do you see whay she is the only person I made a promise to out of that whole group and look who's here sitting next to me.
Nak- I would have prefered it this way
DIane- I would too.
Nak-I had one instance where I didn't trust you right in the beginning where something weird that I had said that wasn't going on came back to me from someone that I won't say
Nak-It came back to me, and I figured it out that it was actually the other person that had circled it around (paraphrasing)
Nak-But it wasn't you so
Talking about how Adria and Nat had came to them and talked about getting Drew and Diane because they needed broke up...Drew is in awe...he is really stunned about that.
Talking about how Adria and before Jase and Scott talking about how CB and Nik knew each other. Talking about Jase saying that Cowboy took acting lessons where he could fake his reaction the first week when it was revealed. Talking about how they came to Nik and said you need to talk to CB more, get to know him and everything and that they figured it out that it was tomake them look like they did know each other. Cowboy says Adria and Nat used to try to make him nervous by making him question Drew about Diane. Talking about how Jase and Scott went around to everyone saying we want CB to the end so he can by a Ranch.

Diane says she has not broken any promises with anybody except Marvin. That she never was in the full pinky alliance. She said she did tell Marvin that if she got HOH the next week she would not put him on the block and she did not get HOH so she did not break a promise to him.
Cowboy talking to Nak- There was rumours saying that you had made that promise with Marvin too
Nak-I have made absolutely no promises with Marvin.
Cowboy: Sh!t
Nak- Marvin came to me one day and said can you make me a promise and said all this stuff and I said Marvin, I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. That's why he came to me and said I like how you play this game but you won't get my vote at the end.
Nik is saying that that Diane never put her up on the block and Cowboy says that Nik put Diane on the block though. Diane responds and says that it was voluntary. I went to her and said put me up, and Nik says she was the first Marvin was the second.

They are putting everything out...Drew is completely stunned about the twins....
Too bad the Jury house won't see this......EVERYTHING is getting aired out....and they are having a blast talking about it.....

Edit to add: once again because they are talking so fast thanks to tvclubhouse with some of this info....

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Live feed updates"
Wait a minute!!! Did I understand this right....Michael and Jennifer already knew each other before the show and had to feign shock and disbelief as if they were barely meeting for the first time hence michael's acting lessons? Was there ever any other discussion of this before on the live feeds (surprised it didn't go to fish for that revelation) I know the producers have a lot of tricks up their sleeves but this one would pretty much be an out and out lie to the viewers. Guess I shouldn't be surprised...

09-13-04, 05:50 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Live feed updates"
No they were saying how people thought that they knew each other......not that they did......I had a headache so I did not post anymore lastnight and went to bed shortly after my last post, but they went on to talk about how Nik and Cowboy had no clue about each other. That Nik grew up thinking that she had one sibling her sister. They talked about the mental problems that her dad has from vietnam. It was kinda touching. But they deffinatly did not know each other, they were just talking about the many things that had been said in the house by everyone.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Live feed updates"
Michael and Jennifer already knew each other before the show and had to feign shock and disbelief as if they were barely meeting for the first time hence michael's acting lessons?

No, Jase and Scott said that, hoping to use it against them. But it was not true.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

09-13-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Live feed updates"
Hmmmmmm - I wonder if this is Nakomis's last ditch game play to swing CB's vote. Sounds like they are bonding, and CB could easily justify a betrayal of Drew by saying, "Blood is thicker than water."

Just a thought.

09-13-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Live feed updates"
And that is what I'd like to see! I know he probably won't, but I would definitely like to see him stick with Nakomis just for this vote, at least. (Who knows, pigs could fly, too) Wow, dog, that's a vote of confidence!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Live feed updates"
It seems unlikely, but IceCat made a gif for situations just like this. I love flying pigs, and I have high hopes for CB. Diane, after all, is not a horseman.

"It's not the voting that's democracy; it's the counting." --Tom Stoppard, British playright.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Live feed updates"
I think Cowboy will stick with Nik for this vote. He has to realize that Diane will not take him to final 2 since she is stuck on drew but Nik will bring him to final2 especially if she pinky swears to it.

In that way he is pretty much assured of final 2.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Live feed updates"
I agree 100% Seahorse. This is CB's chance to secure himself a spot in the final two. If he chooses to evict Nik and not Diane he has only himself to blame if D/D bring each other to the final two.

Whereas, make it CB, Nik and Drew in the final two and I think he is almost guaranteed to be taken to the final two by either of them. Seems like a no-brainer to me, but who knows with CB?!?

09-13-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Live feed updates"
"Seems like a no-brainer to me, but who knows with CB?!?"

Exactly. It's hard to believe that even CB thinks that Drew would choose him over Diane, who is hated in the jury house. But then we are talking about CB. Sigh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •