The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-10, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5"
Iltarion is right...this has the early makings for a sucky season. The tribal switch may be a temporary band-aid, although I don't think it will save the season. Too bad because Old vs. Young is a great concept, but got ruined with subpar casting.

MARTY - No, he's not my #1 because I'm in love with the guy. Actually I'm not that fond of him personally. But the guy's got game. New tribe, new camp, and he's still a key player among his group. Hands down the best narrator this season. And he's 100% correct...Jane would've told everyone about the HII, so it was smart they hear it from Marty himself.

ALINA - Monster move for this young castaway. IMO the focus of this episode. Burying the hatchet with NaOnka was the prudent thing to do. Adapted well with the tribal switch. And was on the money with her responses at TC. Describing NaOnka like being on her period everyday was the quote of the show.

CHASE - I believe his consoling NaOnka was genuine. Another example of his ability to bond with others. No doubt in my mind he has the personality, charisma, and social interaction to advance far in the game. JT did. Now whether Chase has the IC prowess in his endgame that JT possessed will determine his ultimate fate.

BRENDA - A loser with the tribal switch. Although you wouldn't know by her initial excitement, drawing the yellow stone as captain was insult to injury. If not a captain, I believe Holly chooses her over Alina and Brenda gets to stick with Chase and NaOnka. I sensed a weeeeee bit of jealosy over the attention Marty was getting. I'll assume she didn't know before her confessional when calling Marty stupid for revealing the HII that all of the original Espada already knew he had it, so I'll give her a pass. In any event, she's in NO position to question anyone's decision pertaining to the HII when she darn near placed it in the hands of NaOnka! But if she can hold her tongue for the next couple episodes, I still think she's a shoo-in to make the merge.

"FABIO" - Has a newly given nickname ever been used in a castaway's opening credits??? LMAO! If they ever have another "Non-Season" and cast Amanda for the fourth time, I wanna see "Doe-Eyes" on the screen! Key tosses in the La Flor IC win. I know previews tend to be misdirections, but if Fabio becomes Marty's B!tch in the game I'm going to laugh my a$$ off all season.

BENRY - The man speaks!...or at least we now get to hear him. If I could just get by the goofy name, he may grow on me. He appears to have all the ingredients to be a complete player and advance far in the game.

KELLY B. - My love affair with the underdog role is growing thin. It's great that fate separated her from NaOnka, but she also lost Alina in the process. The girl needs to step it up and become more proactive in the game.

JILL - She stays with Marty, but not sure that's a good thing for her. With Jane flipping to the youngsters and Marty in possession of the HII, Jill is a likely casualty should La Flor lose an IC.

IVE - Last week it was a suspicion; now I'm pretty convinced there was a secret alliance between Ive and Marty. The way Ive kept looking over at Marty after tribal switch was like a mom sending her kid off to college knowing she probably won't see him for the next few months. I'll state the obvious...If Espada loses another IC, Ive is toast.

MATT - A couple more Sash-quatch sightings this episode. If the original La Flor 5-person alliance can make it to the merge unscathed, I'm sure we'll see a lot more of Matt. But for right now he's a non-factor.

HOLLY/JANE - I'm grouping these two together because they became the Powerball Megamillion Sweepstake winners with the tribal switch. I'll never rank a player high for becoming a swing vote primarily out of circumstance. But both flipping to the youngsters in their respective tribes guaranteed one thing in my mind--this season's winner will be an under-30 castaway.

NAONKA - Only reason she crawls out of last place is for admitting the obvious that her divorce was probably her fault. Actually I was thinking of moving her up a little higher during the beginning of the episode, but crumbling from the adverse conditions and talking about quitting gives her no chance of any upward movement. "Russell's Daughter???" HA! In Samoa Russell stood shirtless in the middle of a torrential storm while whinny Jaison doubled over in agony and Mick curled up cowaring in a tree. She's more like Oster's daughter. I believe one of our posters may be looking into the wrong gene pool or may have picked up the wrong lab test results.

Usually I personally dislike players ranked this low on my list at this point of the season...but that's not the case with these two:

DAN - Forget the previews...as physically tough as it is for Dan, I don't see him bailing out. If I am correct, I give him credit for that. But he simply has nothing to offer to the show.

PURPLE KELLY - Can't say anything bad about her because I can't say anything at all. I'm completely baffled why a player who looks the best this season in a bikini has been so invisible for FIVE episodes. I guess at some point this season it will make sense, but for right now it's ridiculous so gotta put her here this week.

BOOTED

TYRONE -I'm sure he'll point to the tribal switch instrumetal for his exit, but the truth be told, it was Tyrone who booted Tyrone. I'm not sure it was as much a blindside as Jeff indicated at TC. The way he was polishing off those chicken parts, one could argue he may have been treating that as his "Last Supper."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Aruba     10-16-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-16-10     1  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-16-10     2  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-16-10     4  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-16-10     5  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-18-10     7  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-18-10     8  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Survivorerist     10-18-10     9  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-18-10     10  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Aruba     10-19-10     15  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-19-10     16  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   krismiss2us     10-19-10     17  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-19-10     18  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Belle Book     10-20-10     19  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Aruba     10-20-10     20  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-20-10     21  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Aruba     10-22-10     32  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-21-10     22  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-21-10     23  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-21-10     24  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-21-10     25  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-21-10     27  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-21-10     28  
                                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-21-10     29  
                                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-22-10     31  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-22-10     34  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   iltarion     10-22-10     35  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-22-10     36  
                                             AWWWWWWW   krismiss2us     10-22-10     37  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   krismiss2us     10-21-10     26  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-21-10     30  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Aruba     10-22-10     33  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   Survivorerist     10-16-10     3  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   krismiss2us     10-16-10     6  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   dabo     10-18-10     11  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-18-10     12  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   dabo     10-18-10     13  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5   michel     10-18-10     14  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •