The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-25-10, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Alright, alright, everyone settle down. I see Aruba has the List going again, and that is a GOOD thing.

Since we didn't have the EPIC premier like last season, I decided to pull the wait-until-after-the-2nd-episode to post tactic.

Since age has always been the biggest divider in Survivor, I guess just getting it out of the way makes sense, though wasn't the universally hated (not by me) Thailand a near facsimile? Anyway, wow, the old tribe, these people are actually OLD. Not much can make me feel young anymore, but I am too young to be on that tribe; so at least there is that. And let me just say that this season is winning no awards for attractive cast. How un-Hollywood of Survivor. Despite that, man these young women wear small bikinis! I don't know when Survivor became "Look at my A$$" for the women and "Look at my package" for the guys, but seems like that is the way it has been for about 4 or 5 seasons now.

1. Brenda- Everyone should know by now my fondness for asian women. Add to that brains, gamesmanship, athleticism, desire, and being smoking hot, and I have a no brainer #1. Next question?

2. Marty - Smart and patient enough to let JJ take the lead. Jill saw him as a good person to align with and threw him a huge bone. I think he stays for a while.

3. JJ - I HATE the Cowboys (Packer fan). But he has always been a good analyst, and he obviously knows Survivor. Good guy to have on your team, obviously.

4. Kelly B - Tough and tenacious chick. Is her tribe a bunch of investment bankers or what? People who talk about the FTC during the first couple episodes really irk me. Do these people watch Survivor? Don't think about the end game before handling the short game!

5. Jill - Smart woman. Gained the HII and a big time ally in one fail swoop.

6. Tyrone - Key factor in the IC. Seems like the strength of the Oldies but Goodies. "I'll be keeping one eye on her, and one eye on my shoes." Good call, both.

7. Jane - Made fire during the premier. Good enough to keep her in the top 7.

8. Yve- What kind of name is that? An attractive woman in a season short of them.

9. Kelly Purple- More of her bikini and less of say Jimmy T or Dan would be a good thing. The eye candy is good enough for 9th because I have nothing but bad things to say about everyone else.

10. Alina - Wants to play but probably out-thunk her hand this time around. When going for that first vote, always target the most vulnerable player, who happens to typically be the least popular. No need to eliminate your competition this early in the game. It is just stupid. Once again, the women target the sexiest woman on the tribe out of fear she might control the men. Problem was- it forced Chase's hand. Just vote for Nay and everyone is on board. She is not a threat to anyone? Wrong. She is a threat to your whole tribe.

11. Fabio - Whuh? Anyway... Stick to your guns and go after Nay, man. Don't back down because the women are jealous of Brenda. Scru that. Exert some control.

12. Benry - I can't get over the name sorry. Someone's dog wants their name back.

13. Dan - $1600 shoes? And you announce it? Be a fool once, shame on them. Be a fool twice, shame on YOU. Idiot.

14. Sash - Whuh? What is with the name, brah? The self-anointed "minority." On your tribe, the morons aren't a minority. Sorry. Loved the back and forth with Shannon during TC. Way to make yourself an equal idiot. If he would have told Brenda, "I'm half asian", he would be in my Top 5 easy. I'm sure MTV has you convinced that being white is totally uncool, but get over it, man. My skin is darker than yours and I'm half irish and half german.

15. Jimmy T - OMG, someone else is giving orders! That is SO hard to take, I know! Dude, not listening to JJ when on a team would be like not listening to General Patton when preparing for battle. Get your anterior out of your posterior. Thanks.

16. Chase - The young athletic guy gets the spot right above the certifiably insane. Why? For thinking with the wrong head. Sorry, but that is the only reason he goes with Brenda. You can trust her? Why? Because she has a nice smile? OMG, man. Dork Rob C knew more about women than this soon-to-be-played fool. Strength aligning with strength makes complete sense. The fact that Shannon was an A-hole just made it even better. Instead you go with allies that are going to be looking to cut you as soon as its expedient? Again, do these people WATCH Survivor?

17. Holly- Congrats to MB for finding Shane's mom. I'm sure he'll be relieved after she had disappeared from her "assisted living" center.

18. Naonka- How do you think a stereotype becomes a stereotype? Yeah.

too fast for love-

Wendy- Alex, what is Wanda + Peter equals?

Shannon - HAHAHAHAHAHA... I understand you being all bent out of shape over Chastity turning tail on you over a piece of tail, but what the hell does Sash being gay have to do with anything?? Classic! Thanks for the PSA about the gays in NYC though. We'll all keep that in mind next time we're there.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-23-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-23-10     1  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   agman     09-24-10     2  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   SpotTheDifference     09-24-10     3  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   SquidProQuo     09-24-10     4  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-26-10     15  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-27-10     20  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-29-10     30  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-24-10     9  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-24-10     8  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-24-10     10  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-26-10     14  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-26-10     17  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   iltarion     09-26-10     18  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Aruba     09-29-10     31  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   iltarion     09-29-10     32  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   dabo     09-24-10     5  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   LibraRising     09-24-10     6  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   jbug     09-24-10     7  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   KuwabaraTheMan     09-24-10     11  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   iltarion     09-25-10     12  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Belle Book     09-25-10     13  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-26-10     16  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   iltarion     09-26-10     19  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-27-10     23  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   iltarion     09-28-10     24  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Estee     09-27-10     21  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Toban     09-27-10     22  
   Vote Tally #1   dabo     09-28-10     25  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Survivorerist     09-28-10     26  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   michel     09-28-10     27  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   Survivorerist     09-28-10     29  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2   CTgirl     09-28-10     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •