The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Wildcard Show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jethro 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jethro Click to send private message to Jethro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Wildcard Show?"
I am ASSUMING there will be a wildcard show since they seem to be following the same formula as the first 2 seasons... HOWEVER... in the first 2 seasons, Ryan always said something like, "You didn't make it through tonight but you could come back as a wildcard finalist." Has he even mentioned the term "wildcard" this year? Maybe they're going to do something different to fill in those last 4 slots this year. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Wildcard Show? 712 02-26-04 1
 RE: No Wildcard Show? mochacchino23 02-26-04 2
   RE: No Wildcard Show? lyrker 02-27-04 3
 More information on Wildcard Show Bebo 03-03-04 4
 RE: No Wildcard Show? geg6 03-03-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-26-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Wildcard Show?"
Yes, Ryan explained on the night of group 1 that there would be four groups, followed by the wildcard show. Same as last year.

mochacchino23 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mochacchino23 Click to send private message to mochacchino23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Wildcard Show?"
Luckily I have just reviewed my tape for this season. Ryan did mention a wild card show once. He did it at the beginning of the first show for this round. Some people confused me by saying that the wild cards will only come from the final group of 32. Then I watched the tape, and Ryan said that the wild card could come from any phase of the audition. He said that even William Hung can come back. I know that was a joke, but that's good news for the people who want to see Scooter girl again.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-04, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Wildcard Show?"
I think it's bizarre they've made anti-celebrities out of the worst singers. I hope they don't put out albums...

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More information on Wildcard Show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-04 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

Last night, Paula Abdul gave a little bit more information on the wildcard show during Entertainment Tonight. She said that 12 people will be invited back for wildcard slots, but only 8 of them will make it on the air. She, Randy, and Simon will eliminate 4 contenders during rehearsals.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Wildcard Show?"
It's also listed in TVGuide for next week. The show should run 1:30, so it's obviously been super sized.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •