The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food "
Salon's "I Like to Watch" Column has this to say about our (almost defunct now!) less-than-dynamic Cowboy duo:

"...And speaking of low stakes, addiction, and wasting time, I find myself inexplicably hooked on "Big Brother 5," a show that leaves you with a gaping hole in your soul, and just enough time to eat a Power Bar and splash some water on your face in between episodes.

I've never liked the "Big Brother" franchise one bit. Like a greasy, lukewarm burger served under glaring neon lights in a tacky, orange-plastic setting, "Big Brother" was always the Hardee's of reality TV. But remember how Hardee's had an Arby's-like processed roast beef sandwich with nacho cheese dribbled on top? Remember how Hardee's had that big, crumbly chocolate chip cookie, and those weird Tater Tot potatoes? There was something trashy about Hardee's that kept you coming back (for those who've never been to the South, think Carl's Jr.). Even though the cashiers were slow and mean and the food was room temperature garbage, you still had a hankering for it occasionally.

If "Big Brother 5" is like a truck filled with Hardee's food that pulls up to your front door every few hours, so that you're constantly confronted with trashy temptation, then Jase is the lunchmeat-and-nacho-cheese hoagie on board. Jase is a blonde guy with triple-processed hair (that means it's three different shades), a baby blue headband, a sculpted hairless body that's always on display, an oft-professed love and adoration for Brad Pitt and a domineering, paranoid attitude about alliances in the house, despite the constant cultivation of his own cozy alliance ("The Four Horsemen" - so intimidating!) with his fellow pretty boys.

And if Jase is the trashy hoagie, Scott is the Tater Tot of the group, with his crimping iron (I'm not kidding), those odd little 'N Sync bands wrapped around his biceps, his habit of leaving button-down shirts unbuttoned lest his man-titties be hidden from view for even a second, and his evil-idiot comments behind the scenes. In one challenge where the roommates were asked to spell out the foods they wanted, Scott spelled out "CHEESSE." In another challenge, after each made statements that the others had to judge as true or a bluff, Scott recounted how "Jase really screwed me up, up there." How did he do that? By using the word "confide" in his statement. "'Confide'? I didn't know what it meant."

Two scary mutants wouldn't be nearly enough to hold our attention, if not for the fact that the sun-kissed masochists in the house are all fired up and ready for a showdown between the high-maintenance frat boys and the girls (plus one gay man). With the departure of cutesy halfwit Holly, whom most viewers were sure would turn out to be an alien from the far reaches of Pluto in the latest twist, the house seems to be split evenly into two factions. But if Adria and her twin Natalie, who've been playing as one person, can avoid elimination for another week, they'll both be in the house together, which should tip the scales for the girls' side. And it sure would be great to see the cocky, endlessly primping men picked off one by one.

Of course, the problem with all of this tasty trash is that, the second the show is over, it hardens into a lump in your stomach and you feel like you just ate a massive block of CHEESSE. The queasiness and self-loathing is so bad, you'll never want to eat a single bite again."

Couldn't have said it better myself. Pass the ketchup.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food AugustGirl 08-09-04 1
 RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food vixie 08-09-04 2
 RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food RealityAddict 08-10-04 3
 RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food Captain_Savem 08-10-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food "
Absolutely hilarious, and absolutely true.

The bad news.... I'm addicted to this season like none before.

The good news.... I have a new sig pic line.

"Of course, the problem with all of this tasty trash is that, the second the show is over, it hardens into a lump in your stomach and you feel like you just ate a massive block of CHEESSE." -- Salon

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food "
OMG, Ginger, that was the best I am humbled by Salon's wit. Bowing low

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-10-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food "
Thanks ginger. That is hilarious! I wonder who could be the Frisco Burger??? Barf!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scud, Jizz, and Hardee's Food "

Hehe...

It sounds like the writer for Salon.com has been reading some RTVW BB5 summaries, but it's nice to know we're not the only ones who think Jizz and Scrot are a couple of arses.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •