The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E7: Other Sites' Picks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E7: Other Sites' Picks"
Time for that one-stop shopping extravaganza we call the Other Sites Picks thread. We put them all in one nice neat spot for folks to discuss (or ignore, if you don't care what the others think).

Acme Brain Trust (aka ABT) says...

Chapera wins Reward/Immunity.
Colby gets the boot.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E7: Other Sites' Picks pmspml5 03-11-04 1
 3 check marks? jsanb 03-11-04 2
   RE: 3 check marks? Sneezles 03-11-04 3
   RE: 3 check marks? SurvivorBlows 03-11-04 4
       RE: 3 check marks? Bebo 03-11-04 5
       RE: 3 check marks? LilNik8 03-11-04 6
       RE: 3 check marks? LeftPinky 03-11-04 7
           RE: 3 check marks? DoodleBug 03-11-04 8
               RE: 3 check marks? allstarr 03-11-04 12
       RE: 3 check marks? SurvivorBlows 03-11-04 9
       RE: 3 check marks? okaloosajohn 03-11-04 10
   He did that during S7... okaloosajohn 03-11-04 11
       RE: He did that during S7... Brownroach 03-11-04 13
           RE: He did that during S7... uberspoon 03-11-04 14
 MESS GUT IS FUNNY THIS WEEK MarquesanHunter 03-11-04 15
   Yes! bebekid 03-11-04 16
       RE: Yes! MarquesanHunter 03-11-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E7: Other Sites' Picks"
Thanks - I was looking for this panicing for nothing hehehe

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "3 check marks?"
Snewser had 3 checkmarks for Colby. Why 3?

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 3 check marks?"
Who knows why Sneswer does what he does...maybe it's for knowing the RC/IC are the same, knowing who the 'swapped' one is, and knowing who the boot is.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 3 check marks?"
Snewser posted his pick before 2PM? Argh, I hate when he does that...

Ah well, Colby was already my pick anyways... but I wonder how many lemmings rushed to Spoiler Island to change their picks in the last few minutes, LOL

-SB

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 3 check marks?"
He was less than 10 minutes early, because the last time I had checked his site, nothing was there. Don't think there will be much of a lemming factor this week.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 3 check marks?"
>Snewser posted his pick before 2PM?
> Argh, I hate when
>he does that...
>
>Ah well, Colby was already my
>pick anyways... but I wonder
>how many lemmings rushed to
>Spoiler Island to change their
>picks in the last few
>minutes, LOL
>
>-SB

Did he really? I was over there looking at links and reading things, but I didn't even bother to check the spoiler section. I always just thought he posted after 2. Hmm. Colby was my pick as well. Congrats to Shakes!

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-11-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 3 check marks?"
Crap - I had Colby picked in all of my games and forgot to do spoiler island this week! CRAP!!

created by the amazing JSlice!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 3 check marks?"
I forgot one week as well. You can join me at the bottom.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

allstarr 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allstarr Click to send private message to allstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 3 check marks?"
me three!!! I went from number 2 to 223 because I forgot that you had to have picks in early.( I was having one of those days at work) It sucks but oh well. At least I know I was doing good!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 3 check marks?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-04 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

You know what -- I don't think he was actually early, I think it's actually the server time on this message board server -- I saw the timestamp on jsanb's post was before 2PM, but this server clock seems to be slow (for example, right now it's actually 2:46PM ET) -- so maybe he was 120 seconds early!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 3 check marks?"
I "rushed" yesterday!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "He did that during S7..."
But I can't remember the circumstances...they say memory is the second thing to go!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: He did that during S7..."
He put two checkmarks up the week Tijuana was booted, I think.

Maybe it has something to do with levels of verification. Like, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost have ALL confirmed that Colby is going. Whereas usually only the Holy Ghost checks in.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: He did that during S7..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-04 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-11-04 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

lol.
while i probably wouldn't have said it that well, i was thinking the same thing.
i would assume that the number of check-marks snewster uses is his way of saying that all his sources line up and he is more than 100% about the boot.

it could also mean something that the multiple checks pop up during the episodes where the spoilers are a little more all over the place and the boot is still somewhat a mystery (i remember tijuana's boot prediction also having its naysayers). which could mean it was his little way of saying "nyah! nyah!".

*edited to correct my spelling of tijuana

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "MESS GUT IS FUNNY THIS WEEK"
Here's the Mess Gut By Sachi & Anti

http://members.shaw.ca/sachi66/spoiler.html

MH

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-11-04, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Yes!"
Thanks, BP!

But why is Grover not blue?

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yes!"

no problem Bebo I always like to share the really good ones

MH/BP/DrK

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •