The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SB official SOTS Episode6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SB official SOTS Episode6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-04 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Episode
Six

Hey now you’re an All Star get your game on go play, Hey now you’re a rock star put your show on get paid.

Welcome to this week’s SOTS, where you the average lurker don’t have to read through threads upon threads of spoiling information I will do that for you.

This weeks episode is titled"OUTRAGED ”. Gee I wonder if this refers to Sue in anyway? And with every title comes misdirection what are the previews really trying to tell us? Is Shii Ann the one who is outraged at Colby? I think not, but she does have a chat with him.

For us to move forward it looks like we will have to look back. A lot of this weeks spoiling comes from speculation about “The Incident” . In case you missed it like I did, this refers to an incident in a challenge where little Richard( I'm so pretty) rubs up against Sue.Does Rich’s attempt at ruffling a boy named Sue’s feather get her to Quit? Most people think so and here is why. Is this why she chews Jeff Probst a new one as seen in this weeks. web preview? Jeff want to know what your playing for? try a new @$$ hole
Did Jeff Varner have some inside information on how this all plays out? Is Soozin suing?

Does Richard’s early show apperance and web chat have any hidden clues in them? Not really, he just talks about how the game is diffrent and he wasn't 100% about winning it, yadda yadda yadda

What would a SOTS be with out vidcaps of this weeks previews? Just check out the web preview

The challenges from this week are ? and ? Which one is reward and which one is for immunity? Who wins and does more than one person leave this week? who knows, no one seems to be talking about them

With one tribe no more what role will thetribe dynamics be?
and how will alliances hold up?
Rob and Amber seem to be the only ones holding on to a true alliance, with the possibility of Lex and Kathy.

Are you a long range thinker? Do you want to see more than just this weeks show? Then check out some of these spoilers for the future.

One of the most consistent long term spoilers has always been Snewser’s report card. His best guest as to who is safe and who isn’t.Looks like Sue is going this week for him. With Amber, Jenna and the Robfaddar still being the final three

We also have a slew of wannabe’s. People who for one reason or another think they also have the inside scoop. Trust me on this one. just go with the link above if you want some reliable "guessing"

We also know the title of next weeks show Sorry...I Blew It. What can we get from it? Besides the fact someone blew it? whoever made the mistake seems to be the one destined to go, or are they?

Think you have some juicy inside information? Maybe you totally disagree with someone. Or you want to add your own speculation based on observations and current clues, and your not quite sure how to go about it. Well we do have a few guidelines and it is always a good idea to go over them, even if you are a long time poster or just the New Kids on the Block ( Oh oh oh oh oh, the right stuff)

Think you have it, think you know who is going? Then don’t forget to make your opion heard in our ( and by our I mean the blows) official vote thread.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.comas a service to our
readers. The purpose ofthis post is to consolidatethe threads in the SpoilerForum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free toreply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 volsfan 03-02-04 1
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 Blow by Blow 03-02-04 2
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 PepeLePew13 03-02-04 3
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 Steen 03-02-04 4
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 strid333 03-02-04 5
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 buckeyegirl 03-02-04 6
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 LeftPinky 03-02-04 7
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 raidersfantom 03-03-04 8
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 Brownroach 03-03-04 9
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 a98c4fun 03-03-04 10
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 Monicanada 03-03-04 11
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 Tinman 03-03-04 12
 Your links dont work jcrash 03-03-04 13
 Links fixed survivorscott 03-03-04 14
 RE: SB official SOTS Episode6 LookeeLoo 03-03-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Great job SS! I am glad this wasn't my job this week! Thanks for doing this!

ETA: Yeah they are no good for me either!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Is it just me or are all those links defunct for everyone?

Great SOTS, broken links notwithstanding.

-BxB

I do more to not work than actual work.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Great job to put it all together, SS! This was a real tough week to do an SOTS, but you pulled it off.

To fix the links, take out the "www." in each link -- it should start with {link:community....}.

Thanks for doing this, SS!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-02-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Thanks! As an average lurker, it was great

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Good job on the SOTS! You certainly had a weird week to work with.

Three is the perfect number.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Great job! I especially liked the song tunes...the links were slow, but seemed to be working fine for me.

Celebrity Mole Yucatan AE Co-Champ. RMMW!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Thank you SuperScott!

created by the amazing JSlice!

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
You guys that do these SOTS are incredible! Each week is just another great job! Yeah Dawg!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Great SOTS, Scott!

a98c4fun 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a98c4fun Click to send private message to a98c4fun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Good job. Really enjoyed the SOTS. It helped me make sure that I was lurking in the proper discussions.

a98c4fun

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Thanks SS! Tough week to work with, but you did an awesome job!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Thanks, scott, for a great SOTS in another tough week. You had me singing along (head hangs down) even with the NKOTB song....

jcrash 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jcrash Click to send private message to jcrash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Your links dont work"
None of your links are working for me.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-03-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Links fixed"
Sorry about that folks.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Very good SOTS for a week with few challenge pics to pick apart. Thanks Scott.

A Slicey original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •