URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4897
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SB official SOTS Episode6"

Posted by survivorscott on 03-02-04 at 06:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-04 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Episode
Six

Hey now you’re an All Star get your game on go play, Hey now you’re a rock star put your show on get paid.

Welcome to this week’s SOTS, where you the average lurker don’t have to read through threads upon threads of spoiling information I will do that for you.

This weeks episode is titled"OUTRAGED ”. Gee I wonder if this refers to Sue in anyway? And with every title comes misdirection what are the previews really trying to tell us? Is Shii Ann the one who is outraged at Colby? I think not, but she does have a chat with him.

For us to move forward it looks like we will have to look back. A lot of this weeks spoiling comes from speculation about “The Incident” . In case you missed it like I did, this refers to an incident in a challenge where little Richard( I'm so pretty) rubs up against Sue.Does Rich’s attempt at ruffling a boy named Sue’s feather get her to Quit? Most people think so and here is why. Is this why she chews Jeff Probst a new one as seen in this weeks. web preview? Jeff want to know what your playing for? try a new @$$ hole
Did Jeff Varner have some inside information on how this all plays out? Is Soozin suing?

Does Richard’s early show apperance and web chat have any hidden clues in them? Not really, he just talks about how the game is diffrent and he wasn't 100% about winning it, yadda yadda yadda

What would a SOTS be with out vidcaps of this weeks previews? Just check out the web preview

The challenges from this week are ? and ? Which one is reward and which one is for immunity? Who wins and does more than one person leave this week? who knows, no one seems to be talking about them

With one tribe no more what role will thetribe dynamics be?
and how will alliances hold up?
Rob and Amber seem to be the only ones holding on to a true alliance, with the possibility of Lex and Kathy.

Are you a long range thinker? Do you want to see more than just this weeks show? Then check out some of these spoilers for the future.

One of the most consistent long term spoilers has always been Snewser’s report card. His best guest as to who is safe and who isn’t.Looks like Sue is going this week for him. With Amber, Jenna and the Robfaddar still being the final three

We also have a slew of wannabe’s. People who for one reason or another think they also have the inside scoop. Trust me on this one. just go with the link above if you want some reliable "guessing"

We also know the title of next weeks show Sorry...I Blew It. What can we get from it? Besides the fact someone blew it? whoever made the mistake seems to be the one destined to go, or are they?

Think you have some juicy inside information? Maybe you totally disagree with someone. Or you want to add your own speculation based on observations and current clues, and your not quite sure how to go about it. Well we do have a few guidelines and it is always a good idea to go over them, even if you are a long time poster or just the New Kids on the Block ( Oh oh oh oh oh, the right stuff)

Think you have it, think you know who is going? Then don’t forget to make your opion heard in our ( and by our I mean the blows) official vote thread.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.comas a service to our
readers. The purpose ofthis post is to consolidatethe threads in the SpoilerForum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free toreply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SB official SOTS Episode6"
Posted by volsfan on 03-02-04 at 06:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Great job SS! I am glad this wasn't my job this week! Thanks for doing this!

ETA: Yeah they are no good for me either!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by Blow by Blow on 03-02-04 at 06:56 PM
Is it just me or are all those links defunct for everyone?

Great SOTS, broken links notwithstanding.

-BxB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-02-04 at 07:35 PM
Great job to put it all together, SS! This was a real tough week to do an SOTS, but you pulled it off.

To fix the links, take out the "www." in each link -- it should start with {link:community....}.

Thanks for doing this, SS!

Posted by Steen on 03-02-04 at 07:41 PM
Thanks! As an average lurker, it was great

Posted by strid333 on 03-02-04 at 07:43 PM
Good job on the SOTS! You certainly had a weird week to work with.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-02-04 at 08:45 PM
Great job! I especially liked the song tunes...the links were slow, but seemed to be working fine for me.

Celebrity Mole Yucatan AE Co-Champ. RMMW!

Posted by LeftPinky on 03-02-04 at 09:32 PM
Thank you SuperScott!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Posted by raidersfantom on 03-03-04 at 09:36 AM
You guys that do these SOTS are incredible! Each week is just another great job! Yeah Dawg!

Posted by Brownroach on 03-03-04 at 10:30 AM
Great SOTS, Scott!

Posted by a98c4fun on 03-03-04 at 10:50 AM
Good job. Really enjoyed the SOTS. It helped me make sure that I was lurking in the proper discussions.

a98c4fun

Posted by Monicanada on 03-03-04 at 11:07 AM
Thanks SS! Tough week to work with, but you did an awesome job!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

Posted by Tinman on 03-03-04 at 01:09 PM
Thanks, scott, for a great SOTS in another tough week. You had me singing along (head hangs down) even with the NKOTB song....

"Your links dont work"
Posted by jcrash on 03-03-04 at 01:53 PM
None of your links are working for me.

"Links fixed"
Posted by survivorscott on 03-03-04 at 04:11 PM
Sorry about that folks.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by LookeeLoo on 03-03-04 at 08:14 PM
Very good SOTS for a week with few challenge pics to pick apart. Thanks Scott.

A Slicey original